Subliminal Talk
MHS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS 5.5G (/Thread-MHS-5-5G--8590)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-08-2017

I did 1 whole year of EPRHA 5.5 G - it helped me recover from depression, but it didn't stop there - it helped me recover a lot from knee injury which was caused by muscle disbalance.

I'm still under physiotherapy treatment which helps a lot, but I decided to try MHS. I've just done 1 loop - and it affected my mood in a positive way - I've been struggling to overcome some issues around performance - while on EPRHA 5.5 I've been feeling down and sad, coz I still can't get back to martial arts trainings, on MHS I've seen myself with a bird's eye view.

I know it's against the rules, but I'm going to be doing 1 loop during the first week to see what effect the sub is going to have on me.

So, after 1 loop I feel in a good mood, feeling some warmth in my right knee (very pleasant), all in all feeling different than on EPRHA

RE: MHS 5.5G - ReeZoX - 03-08-2017

You can't "see" what effect the sub would be doing on you, if you are using it faulty.

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 12:15 PM)ReeZoX Wrote: You can't "see" what effect the sub would be doing on you, if you are using it faulty.

hm I assume that there is going to be some effect, but it's not going to be the full effect, it's going to be less powerful. And I'm being careful intentionally - coz I once got overwhelmed by using a sub and I'm just little bit scared, you know. I'll get to 5 loops back to back gradually :-)

BTW good luck on your journey with the subs, it's a magical world!

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-09-2017

Day 2

So, I didn't expect to be feeling so good on this sub. I feel energetic, vital, in good mood, what's more important I'm getting access to layers of emotions around perfomance I didn't get when I've been listening to EPRHA. I'm doing 2 loops a day. I'm very pleasantly surprised...

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-10-2017

Day 3

oh gush I'm so tired today. I've been drinking, eating and sleeping if the opportunity to do so was there ^_^

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-11-2017

Day 4

I did only 7 loops so far, it wasn't even back to back, 7 loops with breaks in between and I see some difference already - I can walk down the stairs with no problem, my leg muscles are regenerating and thus my knees hurt less, overall I have a much better understanding of what's going on on my mind, like Darwin wrote in his journal. If that's just the beginning... yay! :-D

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-12-2017

Day 5

Today my knees hurt more or it's rather the muscles right over my knees that feel damaged and non-functional.

RE: MHS 5.5G - RTBoss - 03-12-2017

I can't keep up with all these name changes...

Kurohawk to Illumi
Eternitys_child to Eternity
James Bond to Love Bond
Barba to bad as me
Pau Ko to Grizzlybear

Tongue

RE: MHS 5.5G - Zane - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 09:09 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I can't keep up with all these name changes...

Kurohawk to Illumi
Eternitys_child to Eternity
James Bond to Love Bond
Barba to bad as me
Pau Ko to Grizzlybear

Tongue

i guess this is how reality bending works..Your name changes on forum

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-13-2017

Day 6

I've been having dry eye syndrome - my eyes would hurt really bad after a day's work, today however, I woke up and my eyes are considerably better, they are not dry and the pain is reduced dramatically. I've been feeling very pleasant warmth/heat spreading all over my body, and round my eyes as well.

I have a ganglion cyst on left wrist - nothing to report in this respect, I guess it's too early.

Emotional healing continues even more after I stopped EPRHA - I wonder if that's the side product of MHS or it's still EPRHA working, after all I listened to EPRHA for a whole year...

RE: MHS 5.5G - Raz - 03-13-2017

I am once again blown away by your sheer perseverance to stick with a single sub for that long.

All the best.

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 08:10 AM)Raz Wrote: I am once again blown away by your sheer perseverance to stick with a single sub for that long.

All the best.

thanx Raz! I can't stop admiring your master command of English and reading your insightful posts is a real pleasure.

All the best to you as well :-)

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-14-2017

Day 7

I noticed increased cognition, endurance and energy levels - very useful for athletes.

One day my knees don't hurt and the other day they do, today for instance they do hurt - but it's difficult to say what actually hurts, it's area around my knees, over my knees, under my knees that hurt.

I'm doing 3 or 4 loops a day. Masked Ocean Surf - I really like that one.

RE: MHS 5.5G - Asanti - 03-16-2017

Day 9

did 5 loops back to back yesterday! woho and been having vivid dreams about how shitty unhealthy steroids are - funny, I never took any hmm that's strange