Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Shifting-Gears)

DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - Ivaylo - 03-04-2017

19 days of rest between 3.0.1 and 3.1

Okay... I didn't want to create a journal for 3.1 until something carrying close resemblance to the end goal happened. Then I remembered we're still in testing phase, so my feedback might be useful.

So... here are my reflections on the past week (2nd day of actively running 3.1)

- off the charts hunger for the last 3-4 days, I've doubled my caloric intake and it doesn't seem to be enough. I've shifted from a plant-based diet to eating anything decently healthy with calories in it. Lots of fatty foods. Smile

- premonitions and synchronicity-type events happening yesterday and today, ridiculously obvious at that. They're practical and useful too. If it helps someone, I can go into details, but for now suffice it to say - if this keeps happening, those are some superhuman shortcuts I can be taking on the way to reaching my goals.

- Most of the time I'm either sleepy or hungry. Kinda like a newborn. Hopefully that's not what Shannon meant with "day 1 clearing". Tongue
(just joking)

- The external results are definitely taken to the next step, although no affected-side seduction yet, as far as I can tell.

Those are the highlights I can remember from the last few days.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - Firebrand - 03-04-2017

Watch out Ivaylo, you are being watched..

[Image: Ha1lXJY.png]

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - Chris P. Bacon - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 10:54 AM)Nemanja Wrote: Watch out Ivaylo, you are being watched..

[Image: Ha1lXJY.png]

lol, Hyenabird huh.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - JackOfHearts - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 10:39 AM)Ivaylo Wrote: - premonitions and synchronicity-type events happening yesterday and today, ridiculously obvious at that. They're practical and useful too. If it helps someone, I can go into details, but for now suffice it to say - if this keeps happening, those are some superhuman shortcuts I can be taking on the way to reaching my goals.

Curiously I'm also having premonitions type event happening and I'm using MHS:
-My ex said she was horny one night and 3 hours before that I was thinking about her saying me something like that.
-Yesterday afternoon I was thinking about politics, "how to explain to people the current situation with politics?" 1 hours later I find a an unusual spot a group of poeple explaining how France is controlled from the top.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - Ivaylo - 03-25-2017

Okay, I've completely neglected this journal, but I'll try to remember the most important things:

- Still tired a lot of the time, especially when I'm outdoors. I was beginning to doubt if I'm an extrovert, but then I realized I have a significant collection of healing crystals at home, which I've programmed to channel certain energies at their maximum capacity. The struggle for energy is real.

- My main approach in flirting relies heavily on talking a lot, preferably about shared passions, and teasing. If I'm tired though, that doesn't work. I become too rational, self-absorbed and disinterested. I appreciate all the stuff that went in 3.1, but it's definitely not working well in the short term. I'm noticing a lot of changes, so the long term evaluation could be different. Still, I feel as if with this level of energy sourcing we're past the point where more is better, but that's just my limited perspective, I know.

- One more point regarding tiredness - had a few days where, surprisingly, I was actually quite energetic, focused and ready for action. Then, it reversed back to this tired state... just after I bragged to some members here that I was feeling ready to execute. lol

- Still, no mental tiredness though - just physical. Mentally I'm sharp, but my body doesn't respond nearly as fast as I'd like.

- Outward results - girls doing weird stuff trying to get my attention. Or at least it seems that way. Way too tired and disinterested to check it out most of the time. It is beginning to sound like an excuse, I know. I would really like it if it turned out I was just bullshitting myself and it was just resistance.

That's off the top of my head, I'll be sure to share it if I remember more.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - Shannon - 03-25-2017

Please make the above post Rule #4 compliant.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - Ivaylo - 03-25-2017

Done. Though I believe that segment was highly relevant feedback and there was no other less controversial way to say it.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shifting Gears - eternity - 03-26-2017

I tend to just refer to it as cultural programming or omit the topic altogether.

I also feel like I'm handicapped in flirting when I'm tired. It might be a clever form of resistance. I used to just guzzle down the coffee to get back on my flirting game, though the desire to do that is very slim on 3.1

Good to read your updates