Subliminal Talk
Jason Capital DMSI 3.x Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Jason Capital DMSI 3.x Journal (/Thread-Jason-Capital-DMSI-3-x-Journal)

Jason Capital DMSI 3.x Journal - Jason Capital - 03-03-2017

I listened to my 2 loops today in the morning, and after 4 hours, in my dream, I had a fight with Crixus, a fictional character from the Spartacus TV show, in which he is an opponent to Spartacus in first season.

And Crixus was someone I really did not like in TV show, and today in my dream he appears in train, where he tries to engage me into a fight. And I recently learned never to break eye contact with someone when in high stake situation to show really who the alpha is.

And I did not even flinch when he confronted me. And, as soon as he tried to put his face into my territory, as Harvey Specter would do, (another fictional character I am a big fan of), I punched him in a face, and in real life, I punched my glasses waiting for me to punch it on the side table where I put my laptop.

I am glad I did not punch my laptop.

After I woke up like this, I was still in sleepy state and wanted to go back to sleep.

As I tried, I had another dream where I was conscious enough to know it's a dream.

In real physical world, Yesterday, till 5 am, me and my two friends played ludo game on my iPad and it was fun. We might have played many games and I won all of the games as we started playing it around 1 am, and I lost one game at the last and came second in one game.

Obviously, one of friend could not take this win, he tried to team up with another player to beat me, and he would constantly give him clues or stop him from making wrong move, that would favor him greatly and would either kill my player or increase his chances of winning.

I did not tell him anything in real life, except, "See, this is not a fairplay. If you're going to team up with him, I am not going to just sit and watch." And then I would not leave a chance to give another friend and that another friend also was playing and teaming up with him.

Now, in dream, I told my friend, who was teaming up with my another friend, that, see, I am taking all the defeat, as if it's just a game, and I accept it. I don't go around telling him to move his opponent in your favor.

And, the things I said, I don't remember much now, but that cleared something and made me realize it must be 3.1.

Also, the dices were all in my favor. Even when the stakes and situations were in their favor, I would win.

One of my friend was telling me, "you are cheating or must be cheating. And the programmer is in your favor."

And he also said, " Whatever you do, don't worry you're going to win." And every possible situation where there are no chances of me winning, I would still win. And both of my friends would say, I don't know how, but he's great at playing this thing, while I know it's just a game, even in the game, the dices favor me.

Which seems very unlikely, but LM must be in play.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 03-04-2017

Today I have very strong and scary and movie type dreams.
I could not remember much or anything of it, but there was some kind of biggest monster residing under water, and I don't know why people used to get me there, and that monster was so scary that I could not think of anything, it's like whenever I see it, it's like life or death situation. I almost freezed looking at that monster.
Also, I fear crocodile and there was one with that monster, and in dream there was some soft structure, on which one can walk and it was not slippery but one can easily fall off that thing. And the water structure was upward slopping and as I write this, it doesn't make any sense, why water would reside heavily on upward scale (as if instead of mountain, it was water and water was not flowing) and there were so many other things that I have had in that dream that I could not remember or write it now.
Though I could not confront or get rid of that monster in anyway.
I think this has to do with some kinda profound fears or beliefs and no matter how much I think I am cleared, there is always something going on with new version or existing version frequently.
But if there can be awareness of direct correlation between dreams and conscious subconscious mind talking or dialogue, then many of the things could be made aware of.
Also, I am much more gentler and calm.
I did not notice any soothing or calming or pleasant or euphoria feeling or sensations.

Oh, I remember there was some cooking going on, and I was so afraid of going near as the things they were making and the surrounding area was so hot and that I could remember while I am writing this.

But something big is being worked on.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 03-08-2017

1. Me and 4 other friends hung out at one of my friends house two or three days ago.
English being third language, is not something I usually speak with my friends, but since starting 3.1, I have been speaking English with them, and my pronunciation, depth, and clarity of voice has increased and I have been stuttering for sometimes since using SM3, DMSI all version until 3.1. In AM6, I have never stuttered, and in all my life, before using subliminals, my voice and speech has been clear as Mineral Water.
Though in 3.1, I find myself speaking English very clearly, correctly, and fluently (though I am fluent, but sometimes lack confidence in speaking), and at my friends house, she told me to use my first language instead of second language (by language she spoke the name of the language) and I told her, I am speaking English, third language, not the second you're talking about, and she was ashamed, also blushing, and some different emotions going on.
2. Also, I noticed the amazing auto-pilot going on, all I do is amazing, socially, it's fvcking, to the point, on fire, and mostly I have no idea what I am going to say, or as I start speaking I don't have any idea what I am going to speak, but it just flows. This thing has started since SM3, but in DMSI it was on another level, and on 3.1, it's something more easier, profound and clear as open blue sky.
3. I was teasing and making fun of one girl at her house (I know as Shannon said, the one having fun not at expense of others should be our goal or is the one admired or loved everywhere), and at one point of time, she told me that I am smarter and intelligent than her, and I told her something along the line that of course, I know I am smarter and intelligent than you, and again why but I continued making fun of her for no apparent reason.
That day was amazing.
4. The LM is also amazing, I am having continued luck in ludo game, but sometimes it's not that obvious but I almost always win. I only lost one or two games since last I posted.
Funnily enough, we played the ludo game at her house too, and I was so down on playing that day and all my player were in the house, and other players were all ahead of me. And I was obviously going to loose, and it was okay. And, one by one, all of my players got out, and I won. And after that, I player on behalf of one my friend, and then again, he was on the verge of loosing and there was only two player left, him and one other girl. I also won against her.
There are sudden opportunities presenting itself to meet someone new. I had one opportunity to go out and there would have been so many girls out there, but no one else was coming and they decided not to come at the last moment, and I decided not to go after that. DMSI would have been great at that place.
5. Also, a school friend of mind which I might not have been in contact since 10 years, contacted me, and we met, and we had a good talk. I noticed amazing, amazing, auto-pilot in the play. I spoke so many things that was awesome. I am altogether different person. Although at point of times, I was not on point, but it was because he did not proper knowledge of the subject and I was not clear on how to make him learn about the subjects or topics I was talking about.
But we decided to meet again and to take action on the business stuff and he has wrote a book and I read that book, it's fucking amazing, and I told him to launch and publish the book. It required amazing book cover, and social proof. The language of the book was very lucid and I thought it was kinda something that a great writer would write.
And, he wants my help building my website and I taught him so many things about girls, business, and online blogs, website and so on.
6. I also had a dream, wherein I missed the train, and I googled it, and it means that power is being controlled or that I have feelings of missing an opportunity or not being able to keep up with life’s schedules.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Breeze - 03-08-2017

Ludo. Big Grin

Loved that game.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 03-13-2017

One girl from my friend circle asked me to meet her. We met. She told me she wanted to become confident like me. (I guess this is something she invented on her own. I may be wrong.) We talked for very long. Her eye contact with smile revealed that she is interested. Or I might have missed something. I was putting my hand on her hips for few seconds, and then slowly take back. She also put her hand on my hips and one or two or three times in my hand. She has to go back to her place for giving the glossary, and she insisted I wait or go with her or she comes at my place. Which I declined. And told her, now if she wants to meet, she is going to have to pay me. And she told me she is not going to pay. I told her then it's not going to happen. She told me that I want to meet regularly like this. I told her it's not going to happen unless she pays me. She did not try harder then.

One of my male friend I mentioned in my earlier post wants to meet and discuss his business and website plans, and wants my advice. I had to reschedule two times and we are going to meet tomorrow.

Today I went with my friends and other people, total being around 28 or 30, and we five people were insider of one group, one being my male friend, one being my friend's sister, two female friend of mine. One of this girl was genuinely interested in me. (I guess.) From 28 people, one girl I know, she is a friend of my female friend who I suppose is interested in me, gave indication to one guy or girl in the group to do X activity, for which we were gathered. I did not talk with mostly anyone. I do not talk with people whom I know. When they approach me, I talk to them. Coming back, I somehow felt that the other girl who gave indication to someone to do X with me, was interested in me to some extent. (Btw, she is engaged.)

I felt my auric shield is genuinely at its peak. Nothing gets through me. I am always confident. I am always in some kind of state of mind, where I am cool, charming, always smiling or smirking, or sometimes I have eyes that demonstrates IDGAF attitude. And, I simply can't put words on it. Nothing gets through me. I am not affected at all.

I am becoming more and more calm, and my humor is toned down, which was necessary, and I am saying mostly perfect things at all times.

Coming back, the female friend of mine who is interested in me, accidentally bumped into me few times. And one time, there was something happening, which required my quick reflex to go backward suddenly, which I did, and I bumped into a girl. She was wearing shorts, like 10 fingers lengths' whatever girl wear below their waist. Because of my bumping, she was going to fall, but I grabbed her with my hand, and for few seconds we made eye contact, it was magical and romantic. I pulled her up. Smiled or smirked I don't remember. It was beautiful. I loved that moment. Later on one female friend of mine asked me, why were you holding that girl's hand. I did not flinch, and told her that she was going to fall down. (And she was saying that to get some kind of reaction or just to tease me.)

There were many other moments, which gave me immense proof my irresistibility and confidence.

Later on while going home, the female friend of mine who was interested in me, told me she is coming with me, as she is not going with the person she came with. (that person was his brother.)

Well, on our way, our group of five people and two mutual male friends were with us, and we decided to drink something on our way. There, I sat beside her, and one time I told her. You know sometimes I am impressed with you. The context of what I said was little bit teasing, push and pull, and mostly teasing I guess, but it was playful. Then, she pinched me hardly on my right thigh and I was wearing shorts. Then, I pinched between her waist or near her naval, and she told me, don't do this at public place. (she was saying this with some kind of cuteness or Idk the word to describe.)

Again, I teased with something like this, and we did it again. She grabbed my phone. Started taking pictures of her, and her friends. And she told us, that the other guy who was with us, that because this guy is not saying yes to marriage proposal, I am not going to marry anyone. I teased her later on on this topic.

On our way, I mostly did not say anything to her, but she was trying to make conversations with me by saying so many things, which I did not respond with anything. Then later on we talked about her business, and it was fun. Earlier, I was not going to drop her at her home, but she insisted, and I told her, I am going to charge you for this. And she told me I will find something else. On that, I stopped my vehicle, and told her, see you later. She told me, don't joke around. Let's go.

Then we talked on way a lot.

And now, four of us most probably are going to go for a movie tonight.

This version rocks and kicks ass. To an obvious degree.
I think my healing is mostly done.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Darkness - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 02:38 AM)Jason Capital Wrote: One girl from my friend circle asked me to meet her. We met. She told me she wanted to become confident like me. (I guess this is something she invented on her own. I may be wrong.) We talked for very long. Her eye contact with smile revealed that she is interested. Or I might have missed something. I was putting my hand on her hips for few seconds, and then slowly take back. She also put her hand on my hips and one or two or three times in my hand. She has to go back to her place for giving the glossary, and she insisted I wait or go with her or she comes at my place. Which I declined. And told her, now if she wants to meet, she is going to have to pay me. And she told me she is not going to pay. I told her then it's not going to happen. She told me that I want to meet regularly like this. I told her it's not going to happen unless she pays me. She did not try harder then.

One of my male friend I mentioned in my earlier post wants to meet and discuss his business and website plans, and wants my advice. I had to reschedule two times and we are going to meet tomorrow.

Today I went with my friends and other people, total being around 28 or 30, and we five people were insider of one group, one being my male friend, one being my friend's sister, two female friend of mine. One of this girl was genuinely interested in me. (I guess.) From 28 people, one girl I know, she is a friend of my female friend who I suppose is interested in me, gave indication to one guy or girl in the group to do X activity, for which we were gathered. I did not talk with mostly anyone. I do not talk with people whom I know. When they approach me, I talk to them. Coming back, I somehow felt that the other girl who gave indication to someone to do X with me, was interested in me to some extent. (Btw, she is engaged.)

I felt my auric shield is genuinely at its peak. Nothing gets through me. I am always confident. I am always in some kind of state of mind, where I am cool, charming, always smiling or smirking, or sometimes I have eyes that demonstrates IDGAF attitude. And, I simply can't put words on it. Nothing gets through me. I am not affected at all.

I am becoming more and more calm, and my humor is toned down, which was necessary, and I am saying mostly perfect things at all times.

Coming back, the female friend of mine who is interested in me, accidentally bumped into me few times. And one time, there was something happening, which required my quick reflex to go backward suddenly, which I did, and I bumped into a girl. She was wearing shorts, like 10 fingers lengths' whatever girl wear below their waist. Because of my bumping, she was going to fall, but I grabbed her with my hand, and for few seconds we made eye contact, it was magical and romantic. I pulled her up. Smiled or smirked I don't remember. It was beautiful. I loved that moment. Later on one female friend of mine asked me, why were you holding that girl's hand. I did not flinch, and told her that she was going to fall down. (And she was saying that to get some kind of reaction or just to tease me.)

There were many other moments, which gave me immense proof my irresistibility and confidence.

Later on while going home, the female friend of mine who was interested in me, told me she is coming with me, as she is not going with the person she came with. (that person was his brother.)

Well, on our way, our group of five people and two mutual male friends were with us, and we decided to drink something on our way. There, I sat beside her, and one time I told her. You know sometimes I am impressed with you. The context of what I said was little bit teasing, push and pull, and mostly teasing I guess, but it was playful. Then, she pinched me hardly on my right thigh and I was wearing shorts. Then, I pinched between her waist or near her naval, and she told me, don't do this at public place. (she was saying this with some kind of cuteness or Idk the word to describe.)

Again, I teased with something like this, and we did it again. She grabbed my phone. Started taking pictures of her, and her friends. And she told us, that the other guy who was with us, that because this guy is not saying yes to marriage proposal, I am not going to marry anyone. I teased her later on on this topic.

On our way, I mostly did not say anything to her, but she was trying to make conversations with me by saying so many things, which I did not respond with anything. Then later on we talked about her business, and it was fun. Earlier, I was not going to drop her at her home, but she insisted, and I told her, I am going to charge you for this. And she told me I will find something else. On that, I stopped my vehicle, and told her, see you later. She told me, don't joke around. Let's go.

Then we talked on way a lot.

And now, four of us most probably are going to go for a movie tonight.

This version rocks and kicks ass. To an obvious degree.
I think my healing is mostly done.

Why charge her to meet exactly?

And were you just playing about the gas money?

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 04:46 AM)Darkness Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 02:38 AM)Jason Capital Wrote: One girl from my friend circle asked me to meet her. We met. She told me she wanted to become confident like me. (I guess this is something she invented on her own. I may be wrong.) ....

Why charge her to meet exactly?

And were you just playing about the gas money?

She told me that she wants to be confident like me when she met me and gave me that this is the reason. Then, I told her that if this is what she's doing, then I mentoring her, and for that she must pay me, and if she doesn't, then she has no reason to meet me. If she doesn't pay, then it means, she is not serious enough to be confident. Everything I told her to become confident fallen down on her own as she described things in her way. Now, here I am helping here really.
I was playing earlier with her, but then I was playing the role of mentor, and then I just said that. I think it was all on auto-pilot.

And yea, if you are referring to the female friend for whom I stopped my vehicle, I was playing about the gas money, and it was around 500,000. As it was ridiculous, and it's obvious thing that I do and speak this way. (In our group.)

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 04-24-2017

I haven't updated for over a month, so it will be only the quickies. Big Grin

1. I had switched to B version on 6th or 8th of April and switched back to A today.
I got sick instantly on the first day of B. I don't know why.

2. I have not gone out since my last update. I'm almost always home. I've been out only twice or thrice.
Two three days back, I went out with my group. I was quietly calm, peaceful and serene. Not trying to prove anything to anyone, not expecting anyone to treat me in anyway way than they would.
I did not greet anyone even with a hello or hi.
I did not look at any girl directly not because I was scared or did not want to. I just did not.
We jumped into the car. I was on the back seat.
Beside me, there was a girl I asked Shannon question a while back who had hold my hand in the car, and then withdrawn herself later on for more IoIs.
That girl was sitting beside me in the car, Her body is almost perfect.
Her soft skin almost always turns me on when it touches me.
On our way to our destination, we played ludo in my iPad. Earlier I was playing it with computer, and she cancelled my game and told me I also want to play.
Then, I don't know why but in person, I'm king of the ludo game. She had the game in her favor earlier but soon I managed to turn it in my favor as LM was in my pocket.
We both while playing Ludo, touched each other a lot. I had put my hand on her left thigh twice or thrice. Once or twice I touched her hand. Accidentally, we touched a lot.
When car would stop or speed up, she would bump into me little bit harder. As it seems to me.

2. When we arrived at the destination, I was quite and we sat on the round table, and she was ahead of me when we're going to sit, and I sat beside her in a natural sequence of moments followed.
Someone was not comfortable, so they were switching their places or what I don't remember, but I had girls on my both end while sitting.

The girl in context here, checked my hand bag, and there she found two iPhones that I had and I was reading on my iPad. She wanted one of my iPhone which were both identical to her.

I declined. She was very emotional in asking and seductive. She took one of my iPhone and I wanted it back and she was moving my iPhone with her hand when I tried to grab it from her. In doing so, I touched her vagina part three or four times at least.

Oh I forget, before that, she pinched me on my right thigh. And, I pinched very hard for four to five seconds on her left hand. She told me I did this on your jeans, and you did it on my skin. I don't know what I said.

iPhone thing started after that.

In taking back my iPhone, I touched her many times as did she.

Then one covkblocker son of bitxh girl told her to stop acting like a kid. I liked her iPhone thing. It was Natural seduction on affected side, which allowed me to move further along and it was a good move on her side. She stopped then. With sadness flowing on her face. I loved it though.

The girl I just called a bitxh, we do not get along very along. She looks cool but she is kinda little insecure and crazy to some extent. She asked me what do I want to eat and so on, and I denied as I did not want to do anything at that moment.

Later on, some of the group people switched places in such a way that me and the first girl in context, we were at the corner. And here things get interesting.

There was no place for me to go for more space. But we were sitting in such a way that our body all the side parts were touching each other. Irony is that on the other end of the table, there was enough space so that two or three more people can fit in. But universe was working for me. As LM was in my pocket.

Now, she would laugh very hard and I would not say bump but her body would jump into me even more when she laughs. The sitting sofa or couch was big enough to sit comfortably. She sitting at the edge and I was sitting with full comfortable like lion in a den. I had one of my knee bent put on the table and she would often put her hand my knee in such a way that her elbow would touch my thigh at the mid point. You get the picture. Her soft body was the best feeling I had on this evening.

Moving on, one girl who was earlier sitting next to me, puts her hand in my hair as I was combing my hair while looking it in my iPad camera. It was pretty rough hair. She would have gladly noticed.

There were other sets of events which I would not go into right now.

But later on while driving back, we stopped at one another place for something. And then, one of my friend switched place, and now he was sitting next to me. The girl resisted his this step and told him, she was more comfortable there. I couldn't agree more.

But I did not say anything more.

3. The girl that I mentioned in my earlier post, with whom I had meeting as she asked me to meet her. She texted me hi, hello, good morning, how are you, over a period of two three weeks. I did not respond well to her. My guess is she is my LDS target. She looks like actress. She is also very genuine, kind, mostly very kind, and hot and sexy. Little bit dumb though.
I don't like the way she talks to me. Like very short, hi, hello, or good morning. Who the fvck says this kinda thing ? That's what I think at the back of my mind. It pisses me off.
She had sent me one text, asking me to kinda rate her.
What do I like about her and all her personal info. I switched it back on to her, and I answered as if it was my personal info.
She replied, smart move.

4. I would not say who, but some of the family members also respond very well to me.

5. Some girls become nervous or just don't know what to do around me. They act very confused. I know this feeling.

6. One another time, when I had a chance to attend one social event. The person's wife complimented me on my performance on something. I can tell by look on her face. She was turned on or I don't know what but it was kinda red or something was very different the way she approached me.

7. The one girl who is engaged now, since last one or three years, she was also at that event, and she looks pretty cool.
She was hovering around me for no reason. I somehow felt celebrity effect or SS was in play.

8. I was on the A version on the social event. It was around 28th of march. My body language, my walk, my voice everything was on point. Albeit I was not feeling good health wise.
One of my aunt couldn't stop touching me with absolute love there.

9. People are way much compliant with me.

10. My father and I sometimes do not get along. But he also sometimes is very nice to me.

11. One other thing, a week back, my neighbor girl who is married came to me, for computer related thing. She sat down on the floor. She puts her laptop on my bed. I can clearly see her boobs. And I am hard on. I think my boner could have been easily seen by her.
She accidentally or otherwise puts her hand or leg on my leg. I don't remember.
And then again, I was turned on.
I solved her problem. And problem I think was self-generated or very easy to solve. I don't know if she is dumb enough. The problem was she can connect her home wifi but cannot connect her mobile hotspot with her laptop. I just chose forget password and entered the password again.

Then she continued telling me what she has created in her new course she has joined for graphics designing. I told her it's not that impressive as it was not. She just changed the background of the photo and had put something else. I told her, I can do it in five minutes.
She told me, I don't know how but you just broke my motivation or something like that.
She told this not in negative way. But kinda in explaining way.
Then we talked for a moment. There was no point in talking further. But she could not say goodbye. I told her after the thread was coming to an end. Should I shut down the laptop or you want it on ?
She said she wants to shut down.
I had to end it.
Also, she likes all of my pictures on social media. Commented on few, which I did not reply at all.
She had also contacted me on whatsapp on 3.0.1 or 3.1 I don't remember, but I am kinda the one who is always perused and I am the one who is shooting them down.

12. It's not that I'm bragging. Which I always love to do. But, this is what's happening. That's it.

13. I had almost discontinued using this sub, thinking something else. I did not listen to the sub at that time, for at least 30 hours. But I continued again. So no loss.

14. I listen to the hybrid Trickling stream version on my iPhone in Flac Player application. 2 loops. I have followed the instructions all the time except the one on the 15.

15. The one part is where I am not following instruction is that I have to use MLS5G for few days. And I started it simultaneously 3.1A just yesterday. I take full responsibility for this. And I'm ready for it.
So I am on MLS and DMSI. I'll stop MLS after 20 days. I have to do this. (I'll under no circumstances will reveal why I'm using MLS with DMSI. Period. I'm just reporting this part.)

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 04-24-2017

1. I've an increased tendency to forget things. Or at least I can explain it this way. Things that has happened to me in 24 hours span would seem like it has happened a long time ago or at least it would seem very distant memory. I don't know why how but time is just brushing off of me.

2. I'd pretty weird dream last night. I would say in the afternoon. As I sleep in the morning and wake up in the evening. My father's friend tried to kill me or was after me for killing. I tried to run for my life. It was pretty intense. I got away. I think it might be symbolized as sub is trying to change something and my subconscious is resisting the change it's trying to make.

3. Tension from my back continues to release itself. As soon as the tension from my heart part and upper back releases, it kinda feels like click. When it clicks, I can feel lighter and it's so good.
I think it's sub working on releasing something deeper. And it clears. Though it was also happening on B. So don't know exactly what it is.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 04-28-2017

55 day
1. I've been doing meditation and it's working out great for me at sleep quota. It's been decreased, and I feel way more energized. My clarity and posture, and calmness has improved a lot due to that.

2. My instagram posts are somehow ignored by some of the girls. And one girl consistently likes it.

3. I'd some different dreams in last two days but can't remember it.

4. I've stopped MLS, I don't know why I did that.

5. Some of the females today looked at me with extended eye contact. I did not look at them.
One of them acts very nervous around me. She just sprints when I'm present. It is so funny.

6. My tension from the middle back, on the back side of the heart, the release of tension and clicking still continues.

7. One problem I'm facing is that after the tension from my back is released. I sit straight for a few moments. And then it seems my back is tired. And I go back to slouching. Not way too much but I do slouch. Then again after few moments, I feel something and release the tension from my back and I'm again sitting straight. The cycle continues.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 04-28-2017

Today before getting shower, I accidentally smelled myself. And it was very sexy or good smell. I did not want to get rid of this smell.

So that's why I'm just using water for rinsing and keeping my body cool. I'm not using soap or anything on my body.

I've also stopped eating proper food two days ago. I started eating properly yesterday when I read it must be resistance. My masturbation habit continues. I try to stop it. But it's hard to control it.

I'm also using oiling the navel for fertility and skin rejuvenation for last two days. It seems to have positive effect. I love it.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 02-25-2018

3.2 Update:

Day 1

After using for 1 hour, I felt my desire to sleep evaporated. I instantly felt something and Earlier I was feeling sleepy, but after the loop was over, I couldn't sleep. I had very vivid dreams of sexual nature and the dreams were of girls trying to seduce me.

Funny dream, one girl seemed so interested in the dream and I knew she wants to fvck me, but she tried to seduce my friend in front of me. I simply ignored them and removed myself from their presence.
Then there was this other girl, she was trying to seduce my friend and then I simply asked for my thing she must have sat on, and I accidentally touched her, but the touch was very sexual or something like that. Then immediately that girl looks at me and she told me, I wanna have sex with you. But the wierd part was that, her face and body as seemed earlier somehow changed and that girl transformed into a fat ugly girl. I said, that's very sweet of you to say that.
And then I left. And then, I went to the bathroom. When I was peeing, somehow the door was open, and that girl accidentally came in. And then I don't remember what happened.

In another dream, a girl asked me for ride home on my bike. I said yes, but no funny business. She while driving, brings her hands around my pelvic and slowly grabs my penis. WTF.?

Then I woke up. Fvcking hate that when it happens.

Day 2

I haven't used the second loop for today but while I was out, one girl I knew who used to kinda ignore me or was trying to resist in earlier versions, was constantly looking at me.

Day 3
On day 2, I was sitting besides one girl who is fvckable and kinda 6 or 7. That girl today came walking towards me and as soon as looked at her, she smiled (full smile Big Grin). I had to force myself to smile back to her. And then, she asked me a personal question regarding the event I was in. And asked for my review. Holy fvck. And she while leaving, waved goodbye. Was she just trying to open me or did I get approached by a girl?

One guy before that girl approached me, asked me for directions. That might be coincidence but I highly doubt that. It was due to DMSI.

Now that I think about it, on 8th or 9th February, the girl I had encountered while in SM3, opened me with big smile and shook my hand. She also approached me.

Another observation: My friends are kinda asking me all kinda questions and everyone is extremely warm and friendly. My neighbor also tried opening me but I kinda ignored her. WTF. I am becoming kinda that girl who knows everyone wants her but she just doesn't respond.

I am not trying to be that person in anyway.

Social media update: I was used to getting facebook requests every now and then, but now, many people are sending me facebook requests. One girl in particular who is very sexy, and I would definitely rate her 9.5 or 10, sent me request. The bad thing is, she is married. Not very happy about that. I somehow think fvcking married woman is okay which I logically know is the case but I feel that's perfectly fine.

I have not went out for socializing much, but that is going to change because I have likely scenario where I will go for somehing light hanging out on 26th feb and on 3rd or 4th I am going to attend one friend's marriage. I'll see how it goes.

Regarding friends and family being warm and friendly than usual, no one is actually nagging me now. They used to do that a lot. Somehow it stopped. I don't know if 3.2 worked that fast.

RE: Jason Capital DMSI 3.1 Journal - Jason Capital - 02-25-2018

My masturbation habit kinda stopped for a while but it's back now. I also somehow started watching porn and it's not to say I like doing that. It's because somehow I can't control the sexual desire and sexual energy I feel. It may be something else.