Subliminal Talk
Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) (/Thread-Ricardo-s-DMSI-3-1-Journal-nonsense-free)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 06-25-2017

I stopped using DMSI back in April because it was giving me periods of indigestion and also it wasn't giving any results with women. I went back on the MHS for May. I stopped that at the end of May. I am not listening to any subs at this time.
I'm looking at concentrating on an AYP but not sure which one yet.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 06-25-2017

Did MHS produce any results for you at all, or was that something you resisted also? I'm guessing you want to use an AYP because you get results from some subs at least?

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 06-25-2017

I forgot to mention that I normally suffer from high blood pressure for which I take pills for. I haven't been taking them since I came off MHS this time and my blood pressure is constantly normal even under stress. MHS is the only reason I can think of that this has happened. AYP is something that 'fits' all that i'm really looking for with these subs, so I really want to devote my time on one...just not sure which one.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - CatMan - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 02:57 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I stopped using DMSI back in April because it was giving me periods of indigestion and also it wasn't giving any results with women.

(03-20-2017, 05:14 AM)Ricardo Wrote: It seems my indigestion was caused by the vitamin/mineral pills I was taking as since I stopped them 3 days ago I haven't had any problems. I was taking them on an empty stomach Sad

Just wanted to make this connection as I saw it right away.

I'm not claiming I'm setting the world on fire with this sub either...few are and if they are it doesn't seem very sustainable and comes across as random. But just thought I'd mention the connection to the pills, not the sub.

Hope all is well Ricardo.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 06-28-2017

(06-25-2017, 05:45 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 02:57 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I stopped using DMSI back in April because it was giving me periods of indigestion and also it wasn't giving any results with women.

(03-20-2017, 05:14 AM)Ricardo Wrote: It seems my indigestion was caused by the vitamin/mineral pills I was taking as since I stopped them 3 days ago I haven't had any problems. I was taking them on an empty stomach Sad

Just wanted to make this connection as I saw it right away.

I'm not claiming I'm setting the world on fire with this sub either...few are and if they are it doesn't seem very sustainable and comes across as random. But just thought I'd mention the connection to the pills, not the sub.

Hope all is well Ricardo.

I believed it was the vitamin pills but the indigestion stopped totally after I finished doing DMSI. I am still taking the same pills now with no problems.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 06-28-2017

Sounds like your subconscious found a convenient way to make you uncomfortable as a result of trying to resist... and used it to resist.... which means the script was being executed, but perverted in the meanings of the words to twist what it was supposed to be doing, and get you to stop using it.

Gonna make that a hell of a lot harder to do, if not impossible in 3.2.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 06-30-2017

The indigestion was quite bad and I seriously considered going to the doctors about it, but I kinda knew in my mind what was causing it. That said I'm now wary of trying DMSI anymore on newer versions. Perhaps you could take the food element out as an energy source and use something easier like vibrational energy from our normal soul/spiritual side.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 06-30-2017

How about I prevent the subconscious from redefining the script meaning or perverting it instead? Cause that's what was happening. We tried removing food as an energy source. Didn't work.