Subliminal Talk
Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) (/Thread-Ricardo-s-DMSI-3-1-Journal-nonsense-free)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-04-2017

Day 2 and another 2 loops of the hybrid done. Went out to a pub with some friends which we go to often. I did catch a very hot leggy blonde studying me a few times when she thought I wasn't noticing. She's someone who in the normal run of things would be so far out of my league, she'd probably be in Narnia, but it's encouraging.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 03-05-2017

Again with the limiting thinking!

Repeat after me.

Quote:There is no woman out of my league, unless I put her out of my league by choosing to believe she is out of my league.

The whole concept of "out of my league" is self imposed limitations and has nothing to do with what THEY believe about how attractive you are... and it's what THEY believe concerning how attractive you are that matters, because THEY are the ones we are trying to get to pursue YOU.

When I was younger I used to self disqualify with "She's out of my league," and then one day one of them I had placed out of my league asked me, "How come I have been trying to signal that I want to fuck you for weeks now and you haven't responded? Am I really that ugly?" This girl was stunning! And here she was trying for weeks to tell me she was interested and wanted to have sex with me, but I didn't see it because I had decided for her what she should think of me based on my own insecurities about myself!

When I explained that I had thought she was out of my league, she laughed and told me she thought I was out of her league.

It took us five minutes to end up in bed having sex after that. She was my lover for several months before she ended up having to move away. One of the hottest women I have ever had sex with.

Moral of the story:

Quote:There is no woman out of my league, unless I put her out of my league by choosing to believe she is out of my league.

Keep repeating it until you believe it. It's true.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 03-05-2017

That doesn't make any sense. Read what I wrote again.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-05-2017

I do have limiting beliefs in that sense but I did also say that in the normal run of things... meaning that now I'm running DMSI I believe that not to be the case any more. In short I believe DMSI will get me what I want however unobtainable I thought they might be before.

Are there any healing modules in DMSI that deal with 'limiting thinking"?

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-08-2017

The only effects I've noticed so far are acute depression and lack of appetite.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 03-08-2017

(03-05-2017, 06:06 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I do have limiting beliefs in that sense but I did also say that in the normal run of things... meaning that now I'm running DMSI I believe that not to be the case any more. In short I believe DMSI will get me what I want however unobtainable I thought they might be before.

Are there any healing modules in DMSI that deal with 'limiting thinking"?

Yes.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 03:20 PM)Ricardo Wrote: The only effects I've noticed so far are acute depression and lack of appetite.

Lack of appetite when it's primary energy source is food...

Depression...

This tells me some part of you is fighting the program, but knows it's a losing battle.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-09-2017

I've also been suffering from indigestion at times since starting which is only just starting to go. My diet hasn't changed. Don't feel as depressed.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Shannon - 03-09-2017

(03-09-2017, 11:00 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I've also been suffering from indigestion at times since starting which is only just starting to go. My diet hasn't changed. Don't feel as depressed.

Have you associated emotional upset with indigestion in the past?

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-10-2017

No I don't think so.

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-12-2017

I have changed over to the trickling stream version (not hybrid) and have noticed the indigestion feeling has gone. I also am feeling more hungry than the first few days when I started on the hybrid.
A thought occurred to me. The first is that yesterday evening I saw a really fit girl at the bar and I mean really flipping hot. Tall, leggy and a perfect body in these figure hugging jeans and loose top. She was with a group of people, a couple and one or two others. She was basically pure sex. My thought was that if DMSI sniped her then would she really break ranks and come over to a strange guy, i.e me, and start pestering him for sex? I'm wondering if Shannon is not taking into account societal programming and that DMSI is trying to do something that is simply against female human nature. Perhaps a more intimate setting or where you already know the person or even already on a date with them would be more likely, but day to day, strangers??..hmm.
Same argument goes for anywhere, bars, clubs, streets, work..

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Darkness - 03-12-2017

Dude she would have finesse and tact when doing so

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Ricardo - 03-12-2017

Still break ranks and walk up to a stranger?

RE: Ricardo's DMSI 3.1 Journal (nonsense free) - Darkness - 03-12-2017

(03-12-2017, 10:34 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Still break ranks and walk up to a stranger?

Yes

If it comes to it

She'll compliment you, or she'll find an excuse to talk to you