Subliminal Talk
The hunting begins - DMSI 3.1A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The hunting begins - DMSI 3.1A (/Thread-The-hunting-begins-DMSI-3-1A)

The hunting begins - DMSI 3.1A - Choice - 03-03-2017

Previous: 24 days of 3.01A trickling stream hybrid + 45 days break

Current: 3.1A trickling stream hybrid

5-10 minutes in I felt a wave-like sensation on the right side of the lower abdomen.

Half an hour later I felt a sickness kind sensation in my ears for half a minute. On the second loop I felt sickness in my stomach and chest which I could attribute to either the sub or not eating from the morning.

I noticed two guys reported experiencing state shifting on 3.1A. I haven't noticed this on my self while playing the sub, so I hope it's working under the hood or will kick in later.

RE: The hunting begins - DMSI 3.1A - Choice - 03-04-2017

Today I'm experiencing this same sickness sensation, this time through my whole body and throat. Feeling weak too.

I ate something so it's most likely the sub causing this.

My only guess is the shielding technology. This never happened on 3.01A.

RE: The hunting begins - DMSI 3.1A - Choice - 04-09-2017

Ok so after not updating my journal for a while, I have a few updates.

In the first two to three weeks on v3.1a I was getting some results, including some IOIs, no masturbation urge, conscious sniper activation, etc. Then the following weeks up until yesterday everything went downhill and I was really getting the impression I'm starting to stonewall DMSI. I knew straight off the bat something wasn't right because I used to get during every playback some sort of feedback in the form of tense stomach, tingles, etc.

Yesterday, however, surprised the hell out of me. It was the craziest and most interesting experience I ever had - more so than the two lucid dream sex I had on v3.0a!!! As I went off to bed, DMSI all of a sudden decided to start executing itself inside my head, without the help of any loop playback. The execution was so powerful the sensations were like 10 to 20 times as powerful as during playback! For three consecutive hours all I could feel was intense vibrations, heat inside me, numbness, fast heart pulse, stiff stomach, tingles all over my body and crotch, and horniness. And every time I though something sexual, my peins started rising up not in the regular way but in a vibration kind of way.

I was doing both healing and shooting aura at no targets at the same time and at 10-20x the power for three hours! it could have continued but I had to go to the bathroom. And as I returned back to bed it subsided. After that I found it very hard to fall asleep with a slight to medium headache.

RE: The hunting begins - DMSI 3.1A - Illumi - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 11:52 AM)Choice Wrote: Ok so after not updating my journal for a while, I have a few updates.

In the first two to three weeks on v3.1a I was getting some results, including some IOIs, no masturbation urge, conscious sniper activation, etc. Then the following weeks up until yesterday everything went downhill and I was really getting the impression I'm starting to stonewall DMSI. I knew straight off the bat something wasn't right because I used to get during every playback some sort of feedback in the form of tense stomach, tingles, etc.

Yesterday, however, surprised the hell out of me. It was the craziest and most interesting experience I ever had - more so than the two lucid dream sex I had on v3.0a!!! As I went off to bed, DMSI all of a sudden decided to start executing itself inside my head, without the help of any loop playback. The execution was so powerful the sensations were like 10 to 20 times as powerful as during playback! For three consecutive hours all I could feel was intense vibrations, heat inside me, numbness, fast heart pulse, stiff stomach, tingles all over my body and crotch, and horniness. And every time I though something sexual, my peins started rising up not in the regular way but in a vibration kind of way.

I was doing both healing and shooting aura at no targets at the same time and at 10-20x the power for three hours! it could have continued but I had to go to the bathroom. And as I returned back to bed it subsided. After that I found it very hard to fall asleep with a slight to medium headache.

Welcome to the infamus DMSI bubble, dont expect it to happen anytime soon though.
Still if thats the first time you experiance it, it will only happen more and more frequently. Also when you ARE in this mode, and are around someone you like.
Make the most of it. I assure you if you are in this mode, they are one conversation away from being all over you. Dont wait around, they will start taking action. The more you contribute yourself, the faster and easier it will go.

RE: The hunting begins - DMSI 3.1A - Choice - 05-02-2017

Something strange happened today during loops.

On the first loop, my left eye teared a drop. On the second loop, my left eye teared a drop again. WTF?! two days prior I was really depressed and ghosted by dmsi and girls. This could be somewhat connected to each other.

I also had during the first loop this euphoric feeling, a "full body orgasm" kind of sensation. I was hooked. Then at some stage of playback there were bubbles bursting all over my body which was quite interesting by itself.