Subliminal Talk
3.1 DMSI - - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.1 DMSI - (/Thread-3-1-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 04-22-2017

(04-21-2017, 06:34 PM)RTBoss Wrote: What else is going on for you? Still running DMSI? Which version? How's it going!?

After 45 days on version A. I've been running version B since April 17th.

Back in Sept 2016, my HOA told me to repair my fence. I planned on doing it in Nov, but they only gave me 30 days. In Jan 2017, the HOA sent another letter to repair the fence and told me to ignore the letter if the repairs had been made. The end of March 2017, a lawyer sent a certified letter representing the HOA told me to repair my fence and to paint my home within 30 days or legal action would be necessary. The fence was done at the end of Sept 2016, I just finished painting my home yesterday.

I was looking forward to Maximum Learning Speed 5.5 because I'm attending a 4 day seminar the first week of June 2017 on a subject I'm interested in and wanted to make sure I'd absorb all the material.

It looks like critical steps need to be taken with the development of Beast 12 before Shannon proceeds with MLS 5.5.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-165272.html#pid165272
Shannon Wrote:Lately, for reasons out of my control, I have been forced to work on developing some things other than MLS. So I have been developing V3 of the reality bending, and preparing the Magnus Engine for 3.2.

Building Beast 12 today. Testing hopefully begins day after tomorrow.

DMSI will have V2 of the Direct Reality Bending, which is much more advanced than what is in 3.1. It is powerful enough to impress me, but of course still needs work to do all of what I have in mind for it. Thus, V3. I believe you guys will appreciate V2 DRB. It's pretty impressive, although it's getting much more smooth than V1 was so it may not be as easy to see for some of you, and much easier to see for others. Most likely you'll see the results instead of the process.

V2 is miles ahead of V1, and V3 is miles ahead of V2.

V3.2 is also going to be where I attempt to implement all of the parts of the Magnus Engine, which is designed to make things bigger. Exactly what, I can't say. But it is going to be at least as big a step up in power as V2 of DRB will be. 3.2 is looking like it will easily be at least as big a step up in power from 3.1, as 3.1 was from 3.0. Implementing the Magnus Engine, however, is going to be more than a little bit of a pain in the ass. It is so complex that I had to break it into three parts to be able to comprehend it.

Beast 12 is going to allow me to test V3 of the DRB, and the new Magnus Engine optimizations, which will hopefully allow me to put V3 of DRB in 3.3. Hopefully we won't need to upgrade DRB any more than V3.

What I am seeing in the models has me thinking we are not far from having Beast achieve its design goals, finally. Which would mean that Stage 1 of 3 for developing 6G is complete at that point, and Stage 2 of 3 gets underway. Stage 2 is where I extract the technologies from Beast and add them to the 6G skeleton script. Stage 3 is where I build the first 6G program - ASC - and we test it.

There is still a lot of work to do, but I have been working to finish just Stage 1 for the last 3 years. The rest should be relatively easy by comparison. I estimate that we are currently 8 to 20 months away from 6G being finished and the first program being built in it.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 04-22-2017

No headaches on my 5 days listening to version B. Still following instructions, doing 2 loops per day, hybrid trickling stream.

While driving back and forth to get supplies for my home and going for a bite to eat... drivers in other cars have been very courteous. Letting me out onto the road if I'm exiting a shopping center. When backing out of a parking space, the driver behind me waits for me to pull out. I'm thinking he/she wants my parking spot and when I leave, they follow me out. (If it was me, I would have driven past then let them pull out of the spot if the situation was reversed.)

Just now as I got home from getting breakfast, as I parked my car, a young woman in my neighborhood that I don't know drove by and waved to me.

Still have to organize the ladders on my patio, put them away. Going to save that for Monday. Just want to relax this weekend.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 04-30-2017

Sexual Assault... whether you agree or disagree with the contents of this article, be careful.
http://nypost.com/2017/04/24/stealthing-is-the-newest-dangerous-sex-trend/
“stealthing,” when a man secretly removes his condom in the middle of sex, is a form of sexual assault and should be treated as such.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 05-02-2017

So my DMSI testing has come to a halt. A clinical hypnotist that I've been following for years has decided to retire and move about 3 hours from where I live. He's going to be doing a hand's on seminar that is usually done in exotic locations around the world like Thailand, Amsterdam... you get the point.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8733-post-166093.html#pid166093
My reason for wanting MLS 5.5 yesterday... (I voted to wait)
  • Seminar 1st week of June 2017
  • Topic: Confidently give women orgasms through hypnosis
  • Cost of seminar: $1200 (I got the $150 earlybird discount)
  • Daily resort fee: $27
  • Daily parking: $20 - Self / $27 - Valet
  • Cost of hotel room: $200 per night (4 nights)
  • Cost for travel ?? / Cost for food and beverages ??

Jake2015, suggested that I get and listen to MLS 4G because MLS 5G has errors. I decided to take a chance on waiting for MLS 5.5 to be released and continue with DMSI 3.1 B.

This morning as I was reviewing Shannon's journal...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-166143.html#pid166143
(04-30-2017, 10:42 PM)Zane Wrote: I know some of you guys want MLS without P6 right now,but take a minute to think, that it's better with P6. Once MLS 5.5G is out then it won't be upgraded to 6G for atleast another year or more.So it's better to wait for atleast 2-3 weeks max,instead of waiting for MLS 6G to come out with P6.

Also MLS 5G wasn't that much of a success so I don't want to leave anything here. MLS 5.5G with P6 will be like a reward for our patience that's why I want Shannon to put everything he got in MLS 5.5G. I don't want this sub ruined like the last one cause of all the hurrying.

I know alot of people here are waiting for a perfect MLS sub for a long time so waiting for another 2-3 week won't be a big deal. If u wait u loose nothing but gain.

We all have our reasons for getting MLS right now but it's only gonna get better with P6 and You all know that..
(05-01-2017, 11:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: The last version was not "ruined because of hurrying". It was the first sub to touch on deep issues that trigger major subconscious resistance. I didn't even know that was possible, and since then I have spent a lot of time (DMSI) developing my understanding of that issue and how to deal with it. It's functionality was not the result of shoddy work, but never having encountered that issue before and being totally unprepared for it.

I bought MLS 5G in November 2015 and listened to it for 46 days before I stopped. It is now playing on a loop so I will get the most from my investment for the seminar I'll be attending in June 2017.

If MLS 5.5 is released before I attend the seminar, I'll switch to the upgrade.

I'll be returning to DMSI when 3.2 is released!!

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 05-12-2017

I think this is fantastic news!!

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-167594.html#pid167594
(04-10-2017, 06:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: You're assuming a lot about the models I have developed. More is not always better, especially with DMSI. If you are not an outlier, more loops will significantly degrade your results, and you would not necessarily see that.

But if you're going to tinker, best of luck.
(05-12-2017, 04:54 AM)hunk Wrote: Shannon, you posted this in someone else's thread.

Is there a way for us to know if someone is an outlier?
(05-12-2017, 10:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: No. But it won't matter anyway, since I am going to be making the program full auto-config in V3.2. Auto volume, auto loop count, auto timing, etc. You will adjust your usage for your own unique needs.

We can't keep going forward otherwise, things are getting too complex.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - Minititan - 05-12-2017

Yep fantastic news. Hopefully 3.2 is out soon though. I know MLS has priority and i want to run that sub again at some point. I feel we could be waiting until July or august for 3.2

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 06-09-2017

Read Post #74 http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8544-post-166262.html#pid166262 if you don't understand what I'm talking about.

I've been listening to MLS 5G for a month and it helped me comprehend the material at the seminar, just like I thought it would! We were instructed to pair off and practice with each other after each demonstration and to keep pairing off with someone new after each demonstration.

I know we were all new to this material, but each guy I paired off with kept staring at his notes or forgetting important steps. I admit I still have to practice so the words flow off my tongue; that will improve as time goes on.

I'm grateful that a previous seminar was video recorded and given to us as a bonus so we could review the material at our leisure.

Read Post #77 http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8544-post-170425.html#pid170425 to get up to speed.

At the seminar, I was focused on the material I was learning. 42 people in the room, 3 women, 39 men. Next door was a seminar room filled with women from the Mary Kay cosmetics all trying to earn that pink cadillac!! Talk about eye candy!! Wanting to learn the material, we all stayed focused.

Keep in mind I haven't listened to DMSI 3.1 since May 1st. I missed the last day of the seminar. I did the express check out on the hotel room telephone. When I got to the elevator the button to go down wasn't working, it wouldn't light up. When I looked up, a door to an elevator was opened and I heard a female voice.

Her: Come on in.
After I entered.
Me: Too bad I checked out, I would have loved to bring you to my room and show you what I learned this weekend.
She exits and says
Her: Let's go to my room and show me.

After the demonstration, I just went for it. She didn't resist and followed my lead. When we were done, I was too tired to go to class. So I got in my car and drove home three hours away.

When I got back home, I decided to get a room at an extended stay hotel that was down the street from my home. Went on POF and invited 5 girls that caught my eye to come to the hotel room and watch a movie with me. I didn't tell them the name of the hotel until I got a firm commitment from them.

Blonde girl kept giving me a shit test. "What the name of the hotel? I'm not going to no ghetto." (PASS)
Tall Model politely excused herself the night we were supposed to meet. "I got overtime at work, watch the movie without me."
Black girl was a no show.
Latina girl showed up, she was on her period and gave me a bj. She wants to hook up next week. She made sure to tell me, "I like doggy style."
Latin2 girl rode a bus in the pouring rain. First day she cancelled on me. Second day she showed up drenched. Just made it that much easier to get her out of those wet clothes and naked on the bed!!

In case you are wondering, I still see that girl that takes the train an hour away from me once a month.

Yes DMSI works, you don't get all the girls... yet. If you are patient enough, you will get laid eventually!!

Saw there was almost a v3.1.1, that's okay. I can wait for 3.2. Also saw that Shannon requested we experiment with the amount of loops for 3.1, interesting request!!

Starting today, I'll be listening to 3.1-B ultrasonic.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - enoch - 06-09-2017

That was really smooth sir, a natural.

(06-09-2017, 10:22 AM)enoch Wrote: That was really smooth sir, a natural.

Just wanted to show that even though I've been off of 3.1 for a month, it's still working!!

It will be interesting to see what the results will be with the amount of loops my subconscious is comfortable with.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 06-13-2017

I've been pressing play when I go to sleep and I've been getting 6 loops of ultrasonic each night while asleep.

On Day 4 of 7 loops...
A female co-worker I briefly see once a night, not my type but we can talk about everything and anything. As I'm working in her area. I can see her in my peripheral vision. First she's on my left, then she's on my right after the 4th time. She stops directly in front of me grinning from ear to ear.

Then... she inhales deeply into her nostrils and says aloud, "YOU smell good enough to eat!!"
Me: What do I smell like??
Her: Maple Syrup!! I feel like eating pancakes, right now...
Then with a huge smile on her face and that look as if she is eating pancakes with maple syrup, she walks away and continues to do her job.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - RTBoss - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 06:46 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I've been pressing play when I go to sleep and I've been getting 6 loops of ultrasonic each night while asleep.

On Day 4 of 7 loops...
A female co-worker I briefly see once a night, not my type but we can talk about everything and anything. As I'm working in her area. I can see her in my peripheral vision. First she's on my left, then she's on my right after the 4th time. She stops directly in front of me grinning from ear to ear.

Then... she inhales deeply into her nostrils and says aloud, "YOU smell good enough to eat!!"
Then with a huge smile on her face and that look as if she is eating pancakes with maple syrup, she walks away and continues to do her job.

I know the herbal supplement Fenugreek can make you smell like maple syrup. Are you taking that? Fenugreek has also been shown to increase testosterone in males, so I wonder if there's a connection with that and the pheromone module.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 06:46 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I've been pressing play when I go to sleep and I've been getting 6 loops of ultrasonic each night while asleep.

On Day 4 of 7 loops...

(06-13-2017, 07:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I know the herbal supplement Fenugreek can make you smell like maple syrup. Are you taking that? Fenugreek has also been shown to increase testosterone in males, so I wonder if there's a connection with that and the pheromone module.

That's really interesting RT!! I don't take any supplements and I've never heard of that until today!! Only a daily multivitamin for men.

In fact, the only changes I've made recently is going "NO SUGAR" with my diet and upping to 6 loops per night on 3.1 B.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 07-06-2017

Your eyes they are like... 'Arpeggios' on fire.

Funny video, think I'll stick with DMSI!!