Subliminal Talk
3.1 DMSI - - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.1 DMSI - (/Thread-3-1-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-21-2017

In case someone is deciding if they should invest in DMSI, I posted this update by dweller94 to make it easier to find.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-161999.html#pid161999
(03-21-2017, 08:26 AM)dweller94 Wrote: So, the other day what I witnessed was pretty much the closest thing I have seen in regards to a woman about to approach. (I'll try to be as brief as possible)

After finishing my dinner, I spotted a female easily an 8/10 (she had this choker neck thing on instant *turn on*) she was beautiful and just my type, she was with someone though whom I suspect is her partner/husband (based on both mine and my friends deduction) and the guy with her was pushing the pram (with their baby in it?), they both approach the queue to line up and order some food, as they approach the queue she catches a glimpse of me. Me finishing my meal, I get up to bin what's left of my food and I see her just after she spots me and reaches the queue to line up, she walks away from her partner about 2 metres, I swear she was going to come then abruptly stops and just stands there while looking at me in awe, my friend was in front of me, when she initially seen me I said to my friend look she wants it. This was before she was about to approach, I just had a hunch.

Then she did the turn and walk away from her partner and semi-walk over and come to my direction, I feel she stopped when she realised wtf she was doing or about to do. My friend was in front of me at the time, he thought I was bsing initially, this was when I seen her and I just knew she wanted me. Shortly after I was approaching the lift she just wouldn't stop looking but kept walking forward then back to look at the menu. I was surprised that her partner seemed like he was in a world of his own completely aloof to what she was doing. It seemed like she was down but at the same time very agitated as well, like she didn’t know what she was doing, I would have honesty made a move but having seen that she was with someone I let it go. I've seen guys react like absolute bitches when they see their women look around or when they're interested in what they see. As I was walking off, I caught her looking again and again, she wouldn't stop staring even as I got in the lift to go to the bottom floor I caught her looking through the reflection.

This was the most intense IOI I have gotten so far, looks don't mean shit anymore, this was something else. From my deduction depending on her situation she was just not going to come to me, credz for trying tho, seems like resistance on her side, I would have made moves but the guy that was with her and the fact that he was pushing a pram, it just points to them being together.

My mate was having an absolute bitch fit after seeing her react like that, he was like, nah marriage isn't real look at how she's behaving, this wasn't me saying or assuming shit he was giving feedback, I know what I seen and witnessed and even my friend seemed angry at how she was acting. He was pissed off because the guy with her was about an 8 pretty good build as well but she didn't give a shit. He was like look at the guy she's with and look what she was doing. No one knows I run DMSI and no one has to know lmao.

She was under the DMSI influence 100% no doubt, but she was consciously just like stopping herself from what I witnessed. Affected side resistance?

Oh another thing to add for my fellow dimsee users is that when I use the hybrid track my emotions go on a rollercoaster and I don’t feel good, feels like a war going on in my head between both input channels, masked is the way for me, while I’m on it and I feel so comfortable and relaxed, oh and also to add my volumes at 50% then adjust whatever is comfortable for you.

I think RT mentioned about being neutral, that post was gold, just let your subconscious do what needs to be done, it doesn't need to happen the way you want it to, just go with the flow.

We are close brothers, I know this isn't a full on approach but it's the closest thing I have gotten so far, with ZERO conscious effort from my side.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-23-2017

Law Of Averages - How To Be Successful In Anything You Do
The more times you take action, the more times you are rejected, the more times you will find success.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_pGQBdX55Y

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - The 3 Golden Signs
Easily spot IOI's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eDHdcoxtuw

How to Never Run out of Things to Say - Keep a Conversation Flowing!
She's interested!! What do you talk about??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHkz4Y

How To Get A Girl To Like You - 3 GUARANTEED STEPS
Take it to the next level!! Keep her interested!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MFrslI2aM4

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-24-2017

I did my homework…
Before 3.1 was released, I went out to where women are and observed to find out exactly what I find attractive in the opposite sex.

My thought process...
Pretty face?? Nope, she’s pretty but I’m not attracted.
Petite?? Nope, she’s petite and I’m not attracted.
Boob size?? Nope, she’s flat chested and she’s hot!!
Was it age?? I was very attracted to women my age or older and very attracted to women younger than me.
I was with my friend and I told him…
Me: I figured it out, I’m attracted to skinny women!
Him: Not me! I like a woman with meat on her bones.
(I pointed to what turns me on)
Him: That’s too thin, you’ll break her!!

I joined POF - Plenty of Fish online dating…
Before 3.1 was released, I opened a free account with POF. I just put it out there. Looking for a slim/thin/skinny FWB. Immediately I got 3 messages from 3 different women telling me, “I blocked you, don’t bother contacting me!!” I don’t send any messages, I just wait, and wait… and wait… and wait.

SO So close…
March 2nd, 3.1 is released, I start on the 3rd.

Day 3, 18 y/o Miranda messages me that she’s visiting her friend for a month. We chat, day 5 I ask her if she is ready to meet in person. “No, I just got back from a modeling gig that went badly.” Never heard from her again.

Day 7, 24 y/o Jenny. We chat, the conversation is sexually charged!! She sounds like she is good to go and ready to meet. Then she says, “I don’t want a pic. How big is your dick?” I tell her and never hear from her again. Was it too small for her?? Was it too big for her??

Day 10, 18 y/o Anna. She wants to meet, tomorrow!! We exchange phone numbers. Tomorrow comes, I text her what time are we meeting, I’m getting hungry. She text’s back “I’ll call you soon.” I went out to eat, she never called.

Day 12, 18 y/o Alina. Wants to know what a FWB is?? I tell her. Never hear from her again.

Up to this point… all the women are within 10 to 20 minutes away by car.

LDS?? long distance sniper...
Day 14, 18 y/o Joanna-she looks similar to Miranda and Alina. Just moved here a couple of months ago. Found out that she lives 2 hours by car. I told her I’m not driving that far. She has a car and is willing to drive up to see me. She wants to know if I’m really 51 y/o. Because she loves older guys. Guys in their 50’s and 60’s.

No one likes traffic…
Day 21, Joanna arrives by train. I meet her at the train station. We get a bite to eat, I check her driver’s license to make sure she is a legal adult. She’s 18, natural blonde, height-62 inches, 95 lbs of fun!! I search for the closest motel and we check in.

I brought refreshments, soda, bottled water, sports drink and took the bucket in the room to get ice. When I get back with the ice. She is laying in bed with her head on the pillow with only her panties on. She tells me, “I know you’re not in any hurry, but it’s been 2 months since I had sex!!”

Then she tells me that she’s on birth control and I don’t need a condom!! I had a vasectomy, so I’m not concerned about getting her pregnant. (I don’t share that info with her.)

As much as I wanted her to stay until check out. She had to be at work in the morning and the last train departed at 11:30 pm. She is already looking forward to coming back in two weeks!! I have doctor appointments next week. Next time I’ll be taking her home with me.

I went to sleep when I got back to the room. Got up at 4 am to use the toilet, showered, shaved and checked out at 5:30 am so I could get home to report this.

Day 22 hybrid trickling stream...
I decided to stay on 3.1-A for 45 days until Easter, April 16. On Monday, April 17 I’ll switch to B. I’m keeping the POF account open to see if more women respond. If they do, they do. If they don’t, I have a FWB so it doesn’t really matter. Tongue

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - hunk - 03-24-2017

Well done! 4K.

By the way, looks like we watch similar stuff on YouTube. I was watching the law of averages video 3 weeks or so ago.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 03:43 AM)hunk Wrote: By the way, looks like we watch similar stuff on YouTube. I was watching the law of averages video 3 weeks or so ago.

True, except you seem to find the videos weeks ahead of me!!

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - hunk - 03-24-2017

LOL... Next time I watch something interesting. I'll let you know. Let's sync are video views Tongue

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - Trend - 03-24-2017

(03-17-2017, 06:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: Very good question. Why do you need subs to make these changes?

Tap into the subconscious, free the brain, set it into the right direction & fully merging it into what the goal pursued may be; existing the right way; taking advantage of our infinite potential and improving quality of life.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-25-2017

Law Of Averages - How To Be Successful In Anything You Do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_pGQBdX55Y

NSFW
Law of Averages - a real life example
Seriously though, ask enough people of the opposite sex for something and eventually someone will say, "Sure, why not??"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTy4Wm88eAk

Heading for bed after I post this, then I go back to work the nightshift when I wake up.

Thursday I got laid - read Post #49 if you missed it. On Fri (yesterday) and Sat (today) it is as if women can tell I got laid... Smiling at me, talking to me. Like five times a couple is walking towards me engaged in a private conversation and as they pass, she locks eyes with me and says something to him but speaking to me "Because I'm always right. Right??" I smile back and respond, "Right!!" and they keep walking. I have no idea what the conversation is about, she seemed to want to include me in it. Different couples, different sentences, at least 5 different times the last two days.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - RTBoss - 03-25-2017

Dang, thanks for saying something - I DID miss that post about you getting laid!

That's how it's done. Simple. You made it look easy, and it was. Nice.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 04-01-2017

42 minute audio
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/0/7/30798148d72ec28e/541.mp3?c_id=14699964&expiration=1491046650&hwt=86fcf2454e13a2e1b40b191649511ca2

Based on neuroscience
Goes on sale April 25, 2017
Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People
https://www.amazon.com/Captivate-Succeeding-Vanessa-Van-Edwards-ebook/dp/B01L8C4WKC/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491045994&sr=8-1&keywords=Captivate%3A+The+Science+of+Succeeding+with+People

Vanessa Van Edwards is a behavioral investigator and published author. She runs a human behavior research lab where she uncovers the hidden forces that drive our behavior called the Science of People. She is fascinated by body language, leadership and charisma and writes about these topics for CNN, Fast Company and Forbes. She also writes a monthly column for Entrepreneur Magazine and the Huffington Post. Her innovative work has been featured on NPR, Business Week and USA Today.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 04-07-2017

I remembered a dream that I had with SargeMaximus in it. Even though I've seen him in pictures that he posted in his journal. This guy didn't look like him. Our conversation was about our experiences of being on DMSI.

Have you ever seen the inside of a Las Vegas Hotel Suite?? https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&authuser=0&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=472&q=las+vegas+suite&oq=las+vegas+suite&gs_l=img.3...2312.7455.0.7946.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.0.0.O3ANLfkW2O4 This is where the dream took place.

Except... Sarge's room was the only bedroom with a window.
Me: Sarge, I'm serious. I want the bedroom with the window!
Him: Relax... If your girl get's here first, you get the bedroom with the window.
Me: Ok
Him: If my girl get's here first, then I get the bedroom with the window.
Me: That sounds fair.

Split second later, Sarge's girl walks into the bedroom with the window in a sexy black lingerie https://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V587235.jpg and slips under the covers. He shrugs his shoulders and I go to my bedroom... END OF DREAM.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - RTBoss - 04-07-2017

Lol, weird dream. What do you think it means?

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 02:47 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Lol, weird dream. What do you think it means?

I have no clue. Wouldn't have mentioned it, only posted it because it involved another forum member. Which is funny since I've never met Sarge in person.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - RTBoss - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 02:51 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 02:47 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Lol, weird dream. What do you think it means?

I have no clue. Wouldn't have mentioned it, only posted it because it involved another forum member. Which is funny since I've never met Sarge in person.

I've had 2 dreams involving forum members since starting 3.1. Chaos and Duke.