Subliminal Talk
3.1 DMSI - - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 3.1 DMSI - (/Thread-3-1-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 02-28-2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO1ifNaNABY
The Economics of Sex - Data favors the male gender.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - enoch - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 11:41 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: ...Data favors a small percentage of the male gender.

FTFY

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 02-28-2017

I'm 51 y/o, always wore a condom and managed not to have children. 4 years ago I had a vasectomy. Data doesn't tell the whole story. That video I posted was for entertainment purposes. I recently found out I am in a club that I wasn't even aware existed. The century club. (hint - number of women)

Here's a great example of a man procreating without having sex... Sept. 5, 2011
One Sperm Donor, 150 Offspring http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/health/06donor.html

I mentioned being in the century club not to brag. I mention it because there are guys in this forum half my age listening to DMSI. They are going to easily get into the century club much faster than I did!!

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - eternity - 02-28-2017

That video makes some good points. But for some reason it doesn't sit right with me. I think it's looking at things from a purely statistical point of view, leaving the actual human element out of the equation.

If the male gender really was favored, IML wouldn't have such a high demand for a paradigm flipping subliminal called DMSI.

REGARDLESS

Welcome back to DMSI, 4Kingdoms! Looking forward to your updates. Did you stop MHS already?

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - hunk - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 11:41 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO1ifNaNABY

It's funny how even I came across and watched it on YouTube a couple of days ago.

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-01-2017

(02-28-2017, 05:30 PM)eternity Wrote: That video makes some good points. But for some reason it doesn't sit right with me. I think it's looking at things from a purely statistical point of view, leaving the actual human element out of the equation.

If the male gender really was favored, IML wouldn't have such a high demand for a paradigm flipping subliminal called DMSI.

That's why I didn't argue with enoch when he fixed my sentence ...Data favors a small percentage of the male gender. From my perspective, women are naturally drawn to the bad boys/jerks/assholes.

(02-28-2017, 05:30 PM)eternity Wrote: REGARDLESS

Welcome back to DMSI, 4Kingdoms! Looking forward to your updates. Did you stop MHS already?

Yes, I played it out of curiosity and was surprised to see all 3 skintags fall off of my body and my toenails/fingernails look like I've had them professionally done. Sometimes I sprain my ankle at work so I bought it just in case that happens.

(02-28-2017, 05:10 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'm 51 y/o, always wore a condom and managed not to have children. 4 years ago I had a vasectomy. Data doesn't tell the whole story. That video I posted was for entertainment purposes. I recently found out I am in a club that I wasn't even aware existed. The century club. (hint - number of women)

Here's a great example of a man procreating without having sex... Sept. 5, 2011
One Sperm Donor, 150 Offspring http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/health/06donor.html

I mentioned being in the century club not to brag. I mention it because there are guys in this forum half my age listening to DMSI. They are going to easily get into the century club much faster than I did!!
(02-28-2017, 05:41 PM)Wanton Wrote: Condoms and birth control are a new thing, so that data would be valid. If you have hit the century club you are in the very small minority. The vast majority of me (I'd wager 99%) won't come close. The average partner count is 6. Women have an easier time than most men getting sex.

For the guys who can get pussy whenever they want, they are at a big advantage but still in the minor minority. Kind of like the top 1%. So I would disagree that men are at an advantage. Certain individuals are. Though the same would go for women who are above a 5 in attractiveness I suppose.

When I was in my teens, girls would always play the v-card and tell me they were waiting until they got married. I decided to tell girls that just broke up or been single for awhile that I was a virgin. They gladly helped me lose my virginity, I lost my virginity 20 times until a couple of girls bragged they were my first.

Girl #1 - I took 4K's virginity last night.
Girl #2 - He's not a virgin!! I took his virginity a month ago.

Naturally as I got older, I couldn't play the v-card and I wasn't picky. I had sex with women that most men would consider 1's, 2's, 3's just for the experience and natural curiosity. (I wonder what it's like to have sex with a woman that is a foot taller than me?)

Even with my luck... there would be times when I would drop the ball. A girl would invite me into her home after a date and I would politely tell her it's too late, she should get some sleep.

Maybe it's because I worked in 4 restaurants?? The high turnover, the atmosphere?? My current and 5th job is at a factory warehouse and people are having sex in the parking lots during their lunch hour. It's not uncommon to see used condoms in the workplace parking lot.

Women do have an easier time than most men getting sex, you just have to find them. Like I told eternity, "From my perspective, women are naturally drawn to the bad boys/jerks/assholes."

I'm tired of the games and going on the prowl. That's why I'm listening to DMSI to draw them to me. They are out there!!

Now the younger men listening to DMSI are eager to go out, eager to socialize, eager to try new things just to get a chance and get laid!! Once DMSI is finalized... they will be boasting they are in the century club too!!

Earlier versions of DMSI... younger guys were being hit on by older women. PASS
Older guys were being hit on by younger girls. PASS
The opportunities to get laid were there, for whatever reason, those opportunities to get laid were lost.

(02-28-2017, 11:41 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO1ifNaNABY
(02-28-2017, 05:54 PM)hunk Wrote: It's funny how even I came across and watched it on YouTube a couple of days ago.

I don't even recall how I came across it!! So it is funny that you happened to already view it!!

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - 4Kingdoms - 03-02-2017

I ran MHS 5.5 just out of curiosity and very briefly. It took my mind off of DMSI because I was trying to be mindful of how MHS 5.5 was working on my physical body. This must have kicked in the bloom effect, because...

Wednesday, 3/1 - Went to eat out. The cashier was paying more attention to me than the two guys in front of me she was serving. When I got to the counter, she smiled and said, "Hi Sweetheart." with a song in her voice.

Thursday, 3/2 - A woman chased me out of a different restaurant asking me for a ride and offering to pay me for the ride. There were other men around with cars, that were alone. She could have asked one of them after I told her no, she decided to walk.

Later in the afternoon as I was driving around. High School had just ended and I looked at a teenage girl that was walking on the sidewalk with her boyfriend. I was driving slow because I was in a school zone and out of the corner of my eye I could see she was looking at me. When I looked back at her she opened her mouth really wide and kept it open making eye contact with me until I passed her. I looked at her like she was crazy.

I bought sleepphones and discovered after I put them on, I can't wear my eyeglasses.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-3-1/
The goal scripting has changed in 3.1. You will very likely have to deal with and reject inappropriate attention from others on your own as a natural consequence of making yourself significantly more attractive.

For Version 3.1-A, all tracks: 2 loops per day.
For Version 3.1-B, all tracks: 2 loops per day.

Version 3.1 introduces an Affected Side Natural Seduction, which is designed to cause those affected by your aura of sexual irresistibility to attempt to seduce you into having sex with themselves.

Sniper #1 is the Standard Sniper. It will magnify the aura of irresistibility and focus it on all persons of sexual interest to you within your line of sight, according to how much you are cooperating with and executing the script, and how much that person fits what is most sexually attractive to you. This can affect multiple people simultaneously.

Sniper #2 is the Long Range Sniper (LRS). It will select the most sexually and reproductively attractive person you have ever encountered, and snipe them at 100% power, 24 hours a day, for as long as you are using the program.

Sniper #3 is the Short Range Sniper (SRS). It will select the most sexually attractive person within 200 feet/61 meters, who rates at least 70% of maximum possible sexual attractiveness to you, and snipe them at 100% power for as long as you are using this program, and they remain within 200 feet or 61 meters of you.

Sniper #4 is the Anti-Sniper Module (ASM). This is designed to reverse and nullify the effects of the sniper to the degree that a person who would otherwise be sniped is:

Unacceptably crazy.
Unacceptably violent.
Unacceptably addicted to drugs or recreationally uses drugs.
Infected with one or more sexually transmitted infections that you consider unacceptable.
Otherwise unacceptably unhappiness causing.

3/3/2017
FLAC - hybrid - trickling stream/ultrasonic

Either, I had a really good sleep and I'm well rested or I'm on the verge of a huge breakthrough!! I don't feel the sleepiness that others have reported.

This time I'm going to follow the instructions and listen to 3.1 A for one month. I put a reminder on my calendar to switch to B on 4/3/2017.

Really stoked that both A and B are only 2 loops per day!!

RE: 3.1 DMSI - - thor2014 - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 10:56 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I ran MHS 5.5 just out of curiosity and very briefly. It took my mind off of DMSI because I was trying to be mindful of how MHS 5.5 was working on my physical body. This must have kicked in the bloom effect, because...

Wednesday, 3/1 - Went to eat out. The cashier was paying more attention to me than the two guys in front of me she was serving. When I got to the counter, she smiled and said, "Hi Sweetheart." with a song in her voice.

Thursday, 3/2 - A woman chased me out of a different restaurant asking me for a ride and offering to pay me for the ride. There were other men around with cars, that were alone. She could have asked one of them after I told her no, she decided to walk.

Later in the afternoon as I was driving around. High School had just ended and I looked at a teenage girl that was walking on the sidewalk with her boyfriend. I was driving slow because I was in a school zone and out of the corner of my eye I could see she was looking at me. When I looked back at her she opened her mouth really wide and kept it open making eye contact with me until I passed her. I looked at her like she was crazy.

What is the blooming effect ?

(03-02-2017, 11:34 PM)thor2014 Wrote: What is the blooming effect ?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-151939.html#pid151939
(01-10-2017, 06:52 PM)dissonance Wrote: Whats the bloom?
(01-10-2017, 07:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: The bloom is what happens when you take your brain out of input-decode-process-store-execute mode while listening to the sub, and goes into execute only mode when you stop listening . P3/4/5 causes it to continue running in your head even after you stop listening, for at least 21 days.