Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-Call-me-Thomas-Jonathan-Jackson)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 02-28-2017

Did my last 3 loops of 3.01 A US last night - I will take a night or two off as we wait for 3.1 to release.

I have a week away on a skiing holiday, starting Saturday. I'm going to try the hybrid Flac version A each night... and hopefully by the time I get back I will have had some time to unleash my inner sexiness.

I've started another thread for this release. I know that Shannon has put some effort in to the anti-sabotage, anti-resistance elements so this should be interesting.

So what has changed since the first AOSI release?

I feel more comfortable in my own skin. I'm in good shape, pretty fit, and I enjoy hugging friends now.

I'm less needy around hot women. I'm still a little hung up on my celeb client though. Every time I see her on telly my imagination kicks in a bit. It's a real world example of the celebrity effect for me though - in person she's normal.

I'm no longer flustered around attractive women - I don't really care that much, and I'm more likely to see their flaws and personality. I am also completely able to walk up and have a conversation without worrying that I will say the wrong thing.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - 4Kingdoms - 02-28-2017

DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson
Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson was a Confederate general during the American Civil War, and the best-known Confederate commander after General Robert E. Lee.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 02-28-2017

Call you Stonewall Jackson? You think you're gonna stonewall me forever? We'll see about that!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 02-28-2017

Some time ago, you may recall that I mentioned a frosty Russian woman and set her as a DMSI target. Well yesterday I bumped in to her in the gym studios and we started chatting a little. That's the first time we have had any meaningful engagement.

She was saying that she was "getting weaker" so I asked her about whether she was strength training, knowing full well she doesn't lift anything more than a 6kg Vipr. She said "oh yes, and I am putting on muscle stupidly fast. My clothes don't fit properly any more. I couldn't do a dress up last night. Is it noticeable?"

"I haven't noticed it, no" I replied. What I didn't add was "because you got fatter".

She then added "I was thinking about you the other day and whether I should speak to you about it".

Anyway, she's booking in with me soon. I got her phone number. So now we have another 3.1 target lined up.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - eternity - 03-01-2017

She was thinking about you ?????

Imprinting?! Smile

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - thor2014 - 03-01-2017

Sorry don't mean to sound negative. She is a client she has approached you for a training session not to have sex with you. I am not having ago at you it's just what I think.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 11:21 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Sorry don't mean to sound negative. She is a client she has approached you for a training session not to have sex with you. I am not having ago at you it's just what I think.

The Russian is not a client, as far as I recall.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 11:21 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Sorry don't mean to sound negative. She is a client she has approached you for a training session not to have sex with you. I am not having ago at you it's just what I think.
Yeah, she is just a member of the gym. She's been super frosty in the past though, to the point of being rude.

I just thought that it was worth noting that the ice is cracking and there's a potential inlet for DMSI to do its work. There was no hint of anything sexual.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - RTBoss - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 03:25 PM)swisston Wrote:
Yeah, she is just a member of the gym. She's been super frosty in the past though, to the point of being rude.

I just thought that it was worth noting that the ice is cracking and there's a potential inlet for DMSI to do its work. There was no hint of anything sexual.

"A lot of muscle, huh? Well, let's do a body comp and see how much!"

"Oooo....looks like about 1kg of LBM, 3kg of fat..." Tongue

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 03:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

LOL, yeah I suggested using the Boditrax to see what's actually changing but she was having none of it. Absolutely convinced that she's packing muscle.

She's a cosmetic surgeon.... She should be able to tell the difference!

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - Shannon - 03-01-2017

(03-01-2017, 03:50 PM)swisston Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 03:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

LOL, yeah I suggested using the Boditrax to see what's actually changing but she was having none of it. Absolutely convinced that she's packing muscle.

She's a cosmetic surgeon.... She should be able to tell the difference!

Cosmetic surgeons come in two flavors: those who have perfect clarity of what is real so they can make it fake, and those who are perfectly capable of self delusion so they can deny reality.

This, by the way, is generally true of females.

She can see it, but she is denying it to herself and others because she doesn't want to face the truth - which is, interestingly, why a woman would go to a "cosmetic surgeon" in the first place.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-03-2017

Snuck out of work for a couple of hours at lunch time. Got two loops of hybrid A in. Had a nap during the second loop. Woke up 40-45 minutes into it.

No weird energy feelings like other people. Mild headache this evening.

I'm off on holiday tonight, but I'm going to try to get two loops in each night.

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-04-2017

I was travelling over night, so I have just been grabbing sleep where I can. Did two more loops while on the transfer bus.

Nothing obvious to report, but my sleep is all over the place so not a great testing platform.

I'm staying in a chalet of 35 people but no hotties so far for DMSI to practice on Sad

RE: DMSI 3.1 Call me Thomas Jonathan Jackson - swisston - 03-05-2017

Two loops of US last night on my phone.

Had a long nap this afternoon. No other effects