Subliminal Talk
Foray into MHS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Foray into MHS 5.5G (/Thread-Foray-into-MHS-5-5G)

Foray into MHS 5.5G - RisingSon - 02-26-2017

I'm not one for journals but began MHS and decided to create this one to document some experiences.

I began MHS last night with 4 loops hybrid track. Woke up in the middle of the night with a hard-on and had to relieve my bladder. The same scenario repeated in the morning. Sometimes a full bladder does cause that and I did drink a lot of water last night, so I'm taking it as a good sign regardless. I don't always get morning wood.

My next 4 loops were completed a few minutes ago in the afternoon. Just now I was reading some article while laying on my bed/futon. I have my subliminal speakers positioned a foot away from my head. I had an emotional reaction to what I read and felt some intensity/anger. Then I noticed my speakers behind me began to briefly crackle with static. I tuned into this and tried to focus, while doing so I noticed it was synchronized with my outbreath!

Hah! Looks like MHS is already turning me Super Saiyan! At least that's confirmation of auras for ya. I wonder to what extent MHS can heal and regenerate our health, and also our hidden potential. Only time will tell.

RE: Foray into MHS 5.5G - RisingSon - 02-26-2017

OK, this could be a coincidence but the first light switch I touched after getting up blew the lightbulbs.

That sort of sucks. I'm aware of people having this 'problem' and don't want to fry my computer or car if things progress.

I was compelled to find confirmation for this just now and came across this article, among others:
http://consciouslifenews.com/slider-phenomena-high-energy-people-causing-electronics-go-haywire/11117856/

RE: Foray into MHS 5.5G - RisingSon - 03-01-2017

Day 4 of MHS, is it?

I can't tell much of what this sub is doing. There is an overwhelming feeling of well-being, which is good. This is a program I would really have to stick to for months to see the the extent and possibility of secondary regeneration results I want to, like restoring my body's blueprint and any missing parts. I'm in pretty great health already, not to brag, but maybe that's why things are going into the twilight zone for me on this one...

I was woken up at 3AM by a storm passing through. It was expected. I had some special refrigerators for my new home delivered yesterday and helped carry them off the delivery truck like it was nothing. My contractor also came by and said "you're stronger than me" offhandedly, I'm really quite slim, but the point is these slick new refrigerators/freezers are still sitting in my yard with only a cardboard box covering. I was aware there was a chance for rain and thought about pulling a tarp over them but the weather report said <1mm so I didn't.

I wake up to the howling winds and pelting rain, a bit freaked. I ran and grabbed the tarps on impulse but then got lazy and went outside to my front yard. The boxes weren't too soaked and the rain was already stopping. I almost grabbed a jacket out of my car, but decided against that too (all while in a state of slight, albeit diminishing distress). The exact second I close my car door, the single streetlight in my cul-de-sac goes out. First time I've seen that happen.

Now I'm excited. I get back upstairs and swear I saw my bathroom lights flicker very briefly, or is my mind playing tricks on me? .

So, if the goal of MHS is also regenerating and empowering my subtle bodies then I will be pleased. For a while on AM6 I had this recurring thought that my overarching health goal was to achieve "genetic recapitulation", whatever that means. I'll tell you what it means to me. I believe my body has an optimal blueprint of expression. That no matter what malnutrition and abuse, what type of dental, orthodontic, chiropractic or medical malpractice, there is an optimal state my body desires to manifest into form that is present in the genetic code. This covers health of the organs, a robust skeletal frame, psychic powers and everything in-between. That's at least my theory. At this stage of the game, even DNA can be healed or changed and the idea of our etheric body remaining intact despite physical losses and causing phantom limb phenomena is already well known.

I also plan to grow a third set of teeth before age 100.

I'm aware of my body being electric. It makes even more sense after discovering the Electric Universe Model which is a fantastic and colossal cosmology. The more electric my body is, the more energy I have for healing and regenerating, along with manifesting. Who knows, at some point I could even become a glow-in-the-dark human salamander who has no issue regenerating limbs. Nah, sounds like a downgrade. Werewolf might be more my speed.

Addit: I have this book just haven't gotten around to reading it. https://www.amazon.com/Body-Electric-Electromagnetism-Foundation-Life/dp/0688069711

More bathroom light flickering confirmed.

MHS is making me even more aware of my surroundings. I can feel people's energy in public really well. It takes some getting used to and can be discomforting/distracting. I'm also hyperaware of how my own energy is projecting. Lots of stares from girls today.

Add to that I'm getting sore muscles in weird places that I wouldn't expect.

Idk, it's all sort of tiring. Once I get this off grid home project done I might as well go full monk/hermit mode.

I did cut my hand with a knife while juggling a mini watermelon in the sink this morning since I don't have a cutting board. Also binged on some ice cream this afternoon. That's probably resistance because I know I need to lay off the sugar. I wasn't phased by the cut much, even though the knife was scary sharp and it was deep into the side of my finger. Used some superglue to seal the wound after flushing it with pee (top notch first aid advice right there).

Would be nice to source Sun energy into a protective aura to prevent injuries, which is a viable daily meditation in it's own right.

Still need to get over this self-image of social awkwardness from lack of interaction (I find the general vibe of America to be anti-social). Might switch over to DMSI at this point now that 3.1 is on the table just to boost my self-esteem and give me a carefree idgaf social persona which would make interaction with others more bearable instead of being hypersensitive all the time.

RE: Foray into MHS 5.5G - RTBoss - 03-01-2017

You and your fascination with urine.

(03-01-2017, 05:24 PM)RTBoss Wrote: You and your fascination with urine.

I simply use the tools that are given me.

(03-01-2017, 05:37 PM)RisingSon Wrote:

Tap water works well in that instance, smh.

(03-01-2017, 06:04 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Ask any Special Forces Commando and they will say pee on it! Beyond effective field medicine.

"Other cases could be far more urgent. In about 1550 the Italian doctor Leonardo Fioravanti saw a man's nose sliced off in an argument, and promptly urinated on the fallen organ before stitching it back on. Henry VIII's surgeon Thomas Vicary recommended that all battle wounds should be washed in urine; and others advised the same for potentially gangrenous ulcers, or poisonous bites and stings. Being sterile when it leaves the body, urine was then a far safer cleaning agent than the kind of water typically available."

(03-01-2017, 06:44 PM)RisingSon Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 06:04 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Ask any Special Forces Commando and they will say pee on it! Beyond effective field medicine.

"Other cases could be far more urgent. In about 1550 the Italian doctor Leonardo Fioravanti saw a man's nose sliced off in an argument, and promptly urinated on the fallen organ before stitching it back on. Henry VIII's surgeon Thomas Vicary recommended that all battle wounds should be washed in urine; and others advised the same for potentially gangrenous ulcers, or poisonous bites and stings. Being sterile when it leaves the body, urine was then a far safer cleaning agent than the kind of water typically available."

I've already looked into it. They say, "If there's not a water source available, it's better than nothing."

You're not in the field, and certainly not a medical professional, and have a clean water source available. What is your educational background, anyway? Just curious.

I was telling my wife about your "medical opinion" (she has a Doctor of Nursing Practice, when she receives mail it says Dr. RTB, not Mrs. RTB) and she could only shake her head. If you like, I can call up my best friend, a cardiac anesthesiologist for the past 8 years. We'll see what he thinks.

Listen, you do what you want, but if you're going to say use urine and then make it seem like it's a good idea and people who are reading your journal should try it...Well, a guy like me is going to say something.

RE: Foray into MHS 5.5G - Shannon - 03-01-2017

Urine is a "last ditch effort". Useful if the only other way to wash a wound is a sanitationally questionable source of water. It is survival methodology, field medicine. "Better than nothing", or infecting an uninfected cut with infected water.

You have a lot of better options. Even contact lens solution is a better choice. You just like to be different.

RE: Foray into MHS 5.5G - Nox - 03-01-2017

I regularly pee in the shower for fungal prevention to my girlfriends dismay.

RE: Foray into MHS 5.5G - RisingSon - 03-02-2017

The entire medical system is so defunct that it can now only resort to "cut, burn and poison" methods to cure disease. What a sham! It's done more harm than good and doctors violate their Hippocratic Oath of "Do no harm" on the daily. Most are merely glorified drug pushers and the medical industrial complex has a lot of explaining to do. I would consider anyone blindly complicit with such to be a criminal! On top of that, most doctors I've witnessed aren't exactly the finest picture of health. The only circumstance a doctor is even thinkable would be in matters of treating immediate trauma.

Your wife, RTB, certainly isn't an authority! No wonder she is in such denial! Little letters before one's name only tells me she was good enough at conforming and regurgitating information to pass the mandatory courses. Higher education is not about innovation or free-thinking these days, merely conformity, which is also why women are now outpacing men in degrees so easily (besides affirmative action). Educated women are exceptionally snooty and in large part why birth rates in Western countries are falling, by the way. Not to mention, they are less happy on average and also happen to be the main consumers of prescription drugs! Hmmmm... Doesn't seem like a very sustainable model to me.

So, in alignment with true medicine which is largely preventative medicine, urine is a well known panacea. That means "cure all" and it's little wonder that the criminals in doctors offices don't want anyone to hear about it! It's more than free and has cases of curing every disease known to man, a few of which are documented by the late John W. Armstrong, a true healer, among others. It simply takes the courage to seek outside of the status quo to find it. The idea that we are in the age of highest Human advancement is a huge delusion, because many civilizations before us had much deeper practical knowledge.

Most people won't take up austere health practices until their life is gravely in danger. That's too bad for them. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Part of the reason I get the results I do from these subliminals (like uhh electrical aura anomalies) is due in part to the austere heath protocols I obey. It took years of sifting the internet and compiling knowledge from alternative medicine to occult practices and led me to lots of cool places like Ancient Egypt. Someone famous once said, "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it" which is certainly true and why the main Human goal should be to elevate consciousness. What that means, each person will have to figure out for themselves.

So, yeah, I do value this 'plasma ultrafiltrate' as much as a Tibetan monk sitting in a Himalayan cave does and couldn't have it any other way!

P.S. If it is such a pitiful substance, then why is it encouraged to treat "gangrenous ulcers, or poisonous bites and stings" which mere water is incapable?
(I had to point out this logical fallacy which hints to the magnificent ability of the body to heal itself, if only allowed.)