Subliminal Talk
MHS - My Experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS - My Experience (/Thread-MHS-My-Experience)

Pages: 1 2

MHS - My Experience - ResJudicata - 02-25-2017

Bg: I'm a long time lurker who has done 1 run of AM6 a couple of weeks of DMSI 2.4 Then about a week less than 3 months of DMSI 3A. I haven't seen much with regards to results from DMSI except some less general anxiety I've had in my life.

Warning: I chose to do MHS because it had been mentioned in a few posts and I have had some increased pains that have come back, and I felt never healed right from heavy lifting after moving. I also have a few other minor medical maladies but only 1 will become relevant in a bit. The warning is that I did not wait from quitting DMSI to starting MHS. This may be what's effecting part of my results.

Day 1-2: When I first started it, I listened in the morning to 4 loops of the hybrid track. I almost immediately felt hungry and I ate. Hunger has been a big thing these last 2 days and I have been eating a much greater amount of food than I previously had. I have also felt the effects of MHS much more than DMSI, although for some reason the first listen of MHS, I felt more pains than I expected and seemed to have been reminded of old pains. Whether this was an indication the track was going to go back and reveal these more, no clue.

The biggest issue I've had, and why I'm posting this at all, is that I suffer from acid reflux. Normally this just means I get heart burn occasionally and need to pay attention to what foods I eat (avoid tomato in all its forms and spicy things can cause problems) and take my medication occasionally. That was before I started MHS. For some reason, maybe Shannon will know, my heart burn has been much worse. It's especially the case when it feels like my stomach has digested my last meal and the body is starting to crave food (which is another concern of mine. I feel like I'm eating way too much and will gain even more weight, considering I'm already overweight).

I figure I'll give MHS a few days to see if things get better and this is just a coincidental phase for my acid reflux (I've had it get bad in the past but this time feels much different). If it doesn't improve, I'll have to stop and let it run its course before it, ironically, does more damage to my esophagus than it heals for the rest of my body

RE: MHS - My Experience - Shannon - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 10:55 PM)ResJudicata Wrote: Bg: I'm a long time lurker who has done 1 run of AM6 a couple of weeks of DMSI 2.4 Then about a week less than 3 months of DMSI 3A. I haven't seen much with regards to results from DMSI except some less general anxiety I've had in my life.

Warning: I chose to do MHS because it had been mentioned in a few posts and I have had some increased pains that have come back, and I felt never healed right from heavy lifting after moving. I also have a few other minor medical maladies but only 1 will become relevant in a bit. The warning is that I did not wait from quitting DMSI to starting MHS. This may be what's effecting part of my results.

Day 1-2: When I first started it, I listened in the morning to 4 loops of the hybrid track. I almost immediately felt hungry and I ate. Hunger has been a big thing these last 2 days and I have been eating a much greater amount of food than I previously had. I have also felt the effects of MHS much more than DMSI, although for some reason the first listen of MHS, I felt more pains than I expected and seemed to have been reminded of old pains. Whether this was an indication the track was going to go back and reveal these more, no clue.

The biggest issue I've had, and why I'm posting this at all, is that I suffer from acid reflux. Normally this just means I get heart burn occasionally and need to pay attention to what foods I eat (avoid tomato in all its forms and spicy things can cause problems) and take my medication occasionally. That was before I started MHS. For some reason, maybe Shannon will know, my heart burn has been much worse. It's especially the case when it feels like my stomach has digested my last meal and the body is starting to crave food (which is another concern of mine. I feel like I'm eating way too much and will gain even more weight, considering I'm already overweight).

I figure I'll give MHS a few days to see if things get better and this is just a coincidental phase for my acid reflux (I've had it get bad in the past but this time feels much different). If it doesn't improve, I'll have to stop and let it run its course before it, ironically, does more damage to my esophagus than it heals for the rest of my body

What you say in this post tells me that:

1. You are an extremely resistant personality.
2. You are resisting everything you try.
3. You are very likely subconsciously trying to resist MHS by creating a reason to stop using it.

MHS has in it programming designed to change beliefs that result in sickness into beliefs that result in healing and wellness. I suggest you would do really well to give yourself 2 to 4 weeks on MHS, at least, and I also suggest that you might do better using one of the other two formats. What is your experience with using Masked format alone?

RE: MHS - My Experience - ResJudicata - 02-26-2017

(02-25-2017, 11:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: What you say in this post tells me that:

1. You are an extremely resistant personality.
2. You are resisting everything you try.
3. You are very likely subconsciously trying to resist MHS by creating a reason to stop using it.

MHS has in it programming designed to change beliefs that result in sickness into beliefs that result in healing and wellness. I suggest you would do really well to give yourself 2 to 4 weeks on MHS, at least, and I also suggest that you might do better using one of the other two formats. What is your experience with using Masked format alone?

If you think it's resistance then I'll give MHS the month. As for using masked alone, other than AM6 and DMSI 2.4, I've just used the hybrid since you've said it was more powerful. I can switch to just the straight masked, if you think it would make difference?

As for AM6, I saw some results: more confidence, less general anxiety, less feeling of need, and some other changes I know I've forgotten because I accepted them.

For DMSI results, I've only noticed one woman actually give me very clear signs she was interested but unfortunately I was DD that night and couldn't take her up on that. The other issue is I don't go out that much either. I've also never felt an "aura" but then again, this may be resistance/mental thing, I don't even know what an aura would feel like.

Also, having a resistant personality and resisting these subs, very annoying.

RE: MHS - My Experience - ReeZoX - 02-26-2017

I personality have never felt an aura. But still gotten external results, the only time I've felt something was when the sniper caught sight on some beautiful girls..

Shannon has said that using masked version may be helpful for people who are resistant

RE: MHS - My Experience - ResJudicata - 02-27-2017

Day 3-4
Heart burn was terrible on day 3. Seems to have lessened on day 4. Switched to masked tracks on day 3 that I'm having to listen to when I go to bed/as I sleep because I can't find 5 hours and 15 minutes where I won't be interrupted otherwise. Probably not going to be posting much as I haven't really noticed anything yet with regards to my aches and pains other than my increased hunger.

RE: MHS - My Experience - Shannon - 02-28-2017

It is going to be that you will need to find the right format for you. It may be that masked or ultrasonic works better than hybrid. More powerful does not always mean better. Spend a week with each one and see what works best for you.

But having increased heartburn and the other things you have told me about yourself and your experiences strongly suggests gastric focus of expression of and dealing with fear, and if you were trying to resist a sub for healing... what better way than to make it seem to be doing more damage than good, through the channel of focus that is the digestive tract?

I think you should try to understand what it is you fear, and why it is focused through the digestive system. I'm going to hazard a guess and say you fear loss of control of yourself...

RE: MHS - My Experience - Life - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 06:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: It is going to be that you will need to find the right format for you. It may be that masked or ultrasonic works better than hybrid. More powerful does not always mean better. Spend a week with each one and see what works best for you.

But having increased heartburn and the other things you have told me about yourself and your experiences strongly suggests gastric focus of expression of and dealing with fear, and if you were trying to resist a sub for healing... what better way than to make it seem to be doing more damage than good, through the channel of focus that is the digestive tract?

I think you should try to understand what it is you fear, and why it is focused through the digestive system. I'm going to hazard a guess and say you fear loss of control of yourself...

Shannon, aren't you a control freak? You're response is probably going to be only when necessary, balance is key. The areas which to control and go with a flow is quite grey. Even you haven't got it all figured out. Advice you gave does seem valid but i'm left to believe only Resjudicata knows wether it's a fear based reaction or he's simply just having a stomach ach.

Don't you get frustrated when you choose control over going with the flow

RE: MHS - My Experience - ResJudicata - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 09:40 AM)Love Bond Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 06:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: It is going to be that you will need to find the right format for you. It may be that masked or ultrasonic works better than hybrid. More powerful does not always mean better. Spend a week with each one and see what works best for you.

Shannon, aren't you a control freak? You're response is probably going to be only when necessary, balance is key. The areas which to control and go with a flow is quite grey. Even you haven't got it all figured out. Advice you gave does seem valid but i'm left to believe only Resjudicata knows wether it's a fear based reaction or he's simply just having a stomach ach.

My brain has been thinking about this a lot and it has activated the philosophical part of my mind which is examining this and applying logic (yay philosophy degree, I don't know what use you have otherwise but you got me into law school Tongue). The statement "fear of loss of control" doesn't resonate with me. The statement is too general to work. My immediate response is "loss of control of what?"

I love roller coasters. When you ride a roller coaster, you are not in control of the ride. You cannot decide the speed or to get off once it's started. You have no control while you are on the ride. Yet I enjoy that unique experience. My favorite time on a coaster was within the last year where, for the first time, I rode a coaster that the car spins somewhat, independently of how the track turns. It was both a novel and mildly unnerving experience as you feel G-forces from a different direction than you normally do on a coaster. If there was a pattern to the turning, I couldn't see it as some cars would arrive backwards from how they started, while others would arrive in the same direction they started the ride. Now one could try to argue that in the case of a roller coaster I'm choosing to not be control. The problem is that I'm still not in control on the ride which means it cannot be a generalized fear of a lack of control but a more specific one if control is involved at all.

Even when examining the anxieties I've had in the past that AM6 and the healing parts of DMSI have helped me with are generally with regards to a fear of the unknown and my avoidance of pain/negative experiences. I didn't want to do something I needed to do but had no experience with before because I didn't want to make myself look like an idiot or say something stupid. I didn't want to approach women because they would turn me down or lie to me, like the few times I'd approached in the past. A simpler example was with restaurant selection. I didn't want to go out to places I'd never been before or try new things because the pessimistic side of me said that it would turn out bad. Now I'm more open about trying new things and new places but I still have a bit of a utilitarian approach. There are certain restaurants that I order the same thing every time I go there because I know that food is what gives me the greatest enjoyment there.

The only thing I could think of that may be interfering, now that I'm being highly reflective, is that the normal grasp I have on my identity of who I am is being held too tightly by my unconscious mind and it is refusing to allow change. Maybe the "control" that's fighting is the control of identity. The easy example I can think of is when I used to mess around a little with hypnosis many years ago (curiosity and boredom plus internet equals finding lots of random things, like Indigo Mind Labs Tongue ). Whenever I used to listen, I'd have to make sure whatever I listened to didn't have an amnesia component anywhere in the induction or anywhere throughout the file because one of my core beliefs is that we are a sum of our memories. To remove a memory, rather than possibly alter it such that you focused on what you learned from that negative experience or use some method to distance oneself from the emotion of the moment, is to wholly alter the person such that they are not who they used to be. The same applies to positive or neutral memories. Any hypnosis file that had an amnesia suggestion anywhere within it always hit a brick wall and instantly broke the trance and brought me back to full awareness.

Now, maybe something from that is actually useful to someone. Wink Just wish I could figure out what to do if the resistance IS based on changes that are happening too close to what one would describe as "core" beliefs or sense of identity or if I'm resisting because of another reason.

Also,
Day 6
Heartburn seems under control and I don't seem to be having many problems. Hard to tell if sub is working but I already feel better physically but it's hard to tell whether that's because my esophagus is not on fire or the work of the sub. I also have a greater desire to work out, although that seemed to start the day before I started the sub (and died in an acidy fire for a few days). Maybe I should steal from another poster and find me a boxing or kickboxing place. I always enjoyed the practice, but never was really interested in the actual fighting aspect of it. Took a class in college on kickboxing and it was one hell of a workout.

RE: MHS - My Experience - Life - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 03:14 PM)ResJudicata Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 09:40 AM)Love Bond Wrote:

My brain has been thinking about this a lot and it has activated the philosophical part of my mind which is examining this and applying logic (yay philosophy degree, I don't know what use you have otherwise but you got me into law school Tongue). The statement "fear of loss of control" doesn't resonate with me. The statement is too general to work. My immediate response is "loss of control of what?"

I love roller coasters. When you ride a roller coaster, you are not in control of the ride. You cannot decide the speed or to get off once it's started. You have no control while you are on the ride. Yet I enjoy that unique experience. My favorite time on a coaster was within the last year where, for the first time, I rode a coaster that the car spins somewhat, independently of how the track turns. It was both a novel and mildly unnerving experience as you feel G-forces from a different direction than you normally do on a coaster. If there was a pattern to the turning, I couldn't see it as some cars would arrive backwards from how they started, while others would arrive in the same direction they started the ride. Now one could try to argue that in the case of a roller coaster I'm choosing to not be control. The problem is that I'm still not in control on the ride which means it cannot be a generalized fear of a lack of control but a more specific one if control is involved at all.

Even when examining the anxieties I've had in the past that AM6 and the healing parts of DMSI have helped me with are generally with regards to a fear of the unknown and my avoidance of pain/negative experiences. I didn't want to do something I needed to do but had no experience with before because I didn't want to make myself look like an idiot or say something stupid. I didn't want to approach women because they would turn me down or lie to me, like the few times I'd approached in the past. A simpler example was with restaurant selection. I didn't want to go out to places I'd never been before or try new things because the pessimistic side of me said that it would turn out bad. Now I'm more open about trying new things and new places but I still have a bit of a utilitarian approach. There are certain restaurants that I order the same thing every time I go there because I know that food is what gives me the greatest enjoyment there.

The only thing I could think of that may be interfering, now that I'm being highly reflective, is that the normal grasp I have on my identity of who I am is being held too tightly by my unconscious mind and it is refusing to allow change. Maybe the "control" that's fighting is the control of identity. The easy example I can think of is when I used to mess around a little with hypnosis many years ago (curiosity and boredom plus internet equals finding lots of random things, like Indigo Mind Labs Tongue ). Whenever I used to listen, I'd have to make sure whatever I listened to didn't have an amnesia component anywhere in the induction or anywhere throughout the file because one of my core beliefs is that we are a sum of our memories. To remove a memory, rather than possibly alter it such that you focused on what you learned from that negative experience or use some method to distance oneself from the emotion of the moment, is to wholly alter the person such that they are not who they used to be. The same applies to positive or neutral memories. Any hypnosis file that had an amnesia suggestion anywhere within it always hit a brick wall and instantly broke the trance and brought me back to full awareness.

Now, maybe something from that is actually useful to someone. Wink Just wish I could figure out what to do if the resistance IS based on changes that are happening too close to what one would describe as "core" beliefs or sense of identity or if I'm resisting because of another reason.

Also,
Day 6
Heartburn seems under control and I don't seem to be having many problems. Hard to tell if sub is working but I already feel better physically but it's hard to tell whether that's because my esophagus is not on fire or the work of the sub. I also have a greater desire to work out, although that seemed to start the day before I started the sub (and died in an acidy fire for a few days). Maybe I should steal from another poster and find me a boxing or kickboxing place. I always enjoyed the practice, but never was really interested in the actual fighting aspect of it. Took a class in college on kickboxing and it was one hell of a workout.

Are you serious, you have a degree in philosophy. I have recently been thinking I should go back to school to be a philosophy professor maybe. Think it's worth it?

I think the food issue is also tied into what other people think. Did you waste time going to a new restaurant. Kind of like seeing a movie you're not interested. Sure theres some benefit you can find but people will say if YOU'RE not interested why bother going?

It's normally healthy to be reflective. Everyone is. Think there is a rare amount of people who actually resist subs. I think this is a major issue Shannon needs to clarify because it seems like a looming dark cloud that people think "oh things didn't go perfectly I must be resisting" then negativity sets in and is projected through posts here

RE: MHS - My Experience - ResJudicata - 03-01-2017

(02-28-2017, 07:40 PM)Love Bond Wrote: Are you serious, you have a degree in philosophy. I have recently been thinking I should go back to school to be a philosophy professor maybe. Think it's worth it?

I think the food issue is also tied into what other people think. Did you waste time going to a new restaurant. Kind of like seeing a movie you're not interested. Sure theres some benefit you can find but people will say if YOU'RE not interested why bother going?

It's normally healthy to be reflective. Everyone is. Think there is a rare amount of people who actually resist subs. I think this is a major issue Shannon needs to clarify because it seems like a looming dark cloud that people think "oh things didn't go perfectly I must be resisting" then negativity sets in and is projected through posts here

No idea if being a philosophy professor would be worth it. Depends if you enjoy it or not and whether you're going down the logician route or a different philosophical route. Also, I'm a lawyer (just started my first job today), not a philosophy professor, so my non-legal advice in this area isn't as useful.

Also, I really have almost never cared what other people think of me. To a negative degree of not caring what I looked like at all when I was younger to more of a "a good impression is important and opens doors" now. Then again, part of that is ive developed a style I actually like to wear and look good in.

The actual Day 6 because I can't count to 5
Nothing new to report other than my first day of actual work. Still have an increased appetite but doesn't seem as bad as the early days or I've gotten used to it. Not sure about the healing but I don't have any obvious pains I can test everyday.

RE: MHS - My Experience - ResJudicata - 03-03-2017

Day 7-8
Realized a few things. One, about a week ago I was having pain from sitting on hard surfaces and probably not sitting right or too much. That pain is gone. Also, had a weird dream last night. Weird because I remember it and it somehow involved me driving a car around while I was somehow hurt and that pain was making it hard for me to drive, I'd describe it as equivalent of drunk. Add in that the passenger and person I was driving with was an Asian Female friend (not into Asian girls, so no attraction). We worked on a project in school together and I haven't seen her in almost a year, so that was bizarre as well. Probably some meaning to it I'll never figure out as with most dreams it made no sense and what I remember of the story of the dream, had no real logic. A bit more acidy than normal but that may just be because of some of the food I've eaten isn't ideal or just one of my more acidy times. Not like day 1-3.

Also, will probably be sticking with masked. Could never get ultrasonic to work right. Even when I used to masked tracks to set the sound level, back during my AM6 run, it always gave me headaches after a relatively short while, usually a half hour to an hour if not less time.

RE: MHS - My Experience - ResJudicata - 03-06-2017

Day 9-11
Have been feeling much more tired than usual. Probably because I'm listening to the sub as I go to sleep. Also, heavy hunger is still there. Think I'll need to bring snacks to work with me because of the hunger. Still listening to mask and will continue to do so until the end of the week. Then I'll try ultrasonic for at least a week (less if I have the heavy acid effect like with the hybrid) to see if it has better effect than the masked. Side note: have had external hemorrhoids for a bit over a year now and that caused consistent bleeding with bowel movements. I have had significantly less bleeding since starting this sub, so yay for that.

RE: MHS - My Experience - Shannon - 03-06-2017

on the previous MHS, we had one person report their hemorrhoids were healed and completely disappeared, IIRC.

RE: MHS - My Experience - ResJudicata - 03-07-2017

Night of 11th update
Minor thing: I go to sleep while listening to the 5 loops and notice that every night I wake up just after the loops finish or sometime after they finish.

Second, and the actual reason I'm updating less than a day after my last, my subconscious mind is definitely resisting and being a dick about it. Sometime after I began laying down and listening to the first loop, my lower back started to hurt. However the hurt wasn't in a consistent spot and seemed to move between the center, left and right of my lower back. I'd put it as a 5 on the pain scale, noticeable, acute, and distracting. The reason I know it wasn't real pain and some type of psychosomatic pain is the weird movement of it and when I actually rearranged my body, the pain instantly disappeared. I also noticed, as I moved my body, that it felt a little woozy and I was completely relaxed, other than the pain in my lower back. The best description I have is my body felt like it was under slight sedation. The pain disappeared and I fell asleep or I ignored the pain and fell asleep, I can't remember.

And now I'm mentally ranting to myself on why I'm resisting as it doesn't make sense to me. I want to be healthier and this will make me healthier. I would love to say turbulence but that doesn't make any sense why DMSI and MHS fighting would cause me power back pain. Also, my lower back feels stiffer this morning as a way of mocking me it seems. Ugh and now I'm getting a headache. Think I'll drink some more water, some headache medicine, and continue getting ready for work.