Subliminal Talk
MHS, I bailed out - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS, I bailed out (/Thread-MHS-I-bailed-out)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Shannon - 03-06-2017

Nobody has discovered the surprise yet... or if they have, they haven't realized it yet.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 03-07-2017

Day 12:

I'm wondering if MHS surprise isn't about making your body more attractive, more tasty maybe Rolleyes A salty taste of Frankincense Tongue
I had a dream about girls last night, very pretty curvy girls all around and I was running after them Shy Neediness?

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Shannon - 03-07-2017

Nope Not it.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 03-10-2017

Day 15:

Tiredness was crazy the last few days. The effect from DMSI are almost gone now as far as I noticed. I'm being ignored much more than before. Dance teachers aren't as happy as they used to be with me. Also my attitude seems to be "colder", I don't feel like talking as much with others.
Thursday night I did 7 loops instead of 5 by accident, It didn't seem to make much difference.

I don't have acne anymore but my face near my nose is full of little holes, they call that blackheads. It seems they are have been disappearing very slowly the last few days.

I'm not noticing much in term of muscle healing, I have been doing body building from time to time and there aren't much improvement from recuperation that are obvious. I even feel it's doing the opposite from time to time as I just got an arm that is now painful. I have been doing the same exercise from last month and I didn't got any pain in my arm there.

I'm still having a lot of dream with girls, relationship, sex. Though right now I see that my focus is changing, I'm not as motivated to find girls and I'm even considering going working all the time and forget about girls as it feels like wasting my time. Also thinking about getting me a girl that share my passion for knowledge instead of just another uneducated girl.
I'm thinking about doing MLS instead of DMSI next.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Shannon - 03-11-2017

MHS has occasionally been noted to cause healing pains.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 03-18-2017

Day 22:

The blackhead on my face seems to be disappearing slowly, at this rate maybe in another 20 days it's would be fully healed, I'm waiting for a really clear face to confirm that it is indeed happening and I'm not making this up. The other parts of my body I don't notice much difference yet. I feel my knee doesn't seem to improve, I have some pain from time to time.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 03-29-2017

Day 33:

I don't want to stop MHS yet as it seems to be removing the black head on my face. I'm still not sure yet but I'm getting more convince day by day that something is really happening, the process is very slow and hard to notice.
There is isn't any obvious difference in my knee pain yet.
I have been slightly more tired the last week.
I'm trying to not read any DMSI journal, it's hard to resist. I have to say it's relief that I'm not as horny all the time though. On DMSI and SM3 I was almost all the time horny, making me more needy, I don't think it's a good thing to be that horny all the time,. I understand DMSI is about getting your dick wet but I'm wondering sometimes if it's not too much. As long as you get sex some people won't care but long term wise I do care about the consequences.

Recently I have been thinking that I would be more interested in the romantic version of DMSI, I will still run DMSI though but if there is another choice I wouldn't mind choosing another option like AM7 for example.

I had to use 3 loops instead of 5 the last 3 days as my tinnitus is getting crazy again.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 04-03-2017

Day 38:
I'm not sure if it's MLS but recently I have noticed my emotions have changed, I feel more natural. For example I went to a nightclub recently and I was looking at girls like they were normal human been, it's like finally I understand that they are not just sex object and we can connect with them too.
What's worse is that a lot of women reacted differently, the more emotionally healthy reacted better. While the nut cases "bitchy" one stayed the same. So the level of attraction got better recently though it's not the crazy stare from DMSI.

With all that I realized a lot of stuff I have been doing is off completely, a worthless ego game.
If I compare what some journals have in here on ego I don't even want to read the forums. I will stay on the forums but I think it's first time I'm considering how unhealthy some of the journals on here are. I'm not throwing stone here as I did that too to some extent. But I may not participate as much as I use to.
It might also be a small transition and in 2 weeks I will forget about it.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Zane - 04-10-2017

How's your MHS journey going?

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 04-18-2017

Day 55:

Nothing exceptional, there have been days that I felt nothing was happening, when I wanted to give up but then I kept going. Days when emotionally I felt great about improving my health possibly, because I think it's one the most important thing yet almost no one really care about it unless we can't ignore it.
I can't say I have seen anything outrageous about MHS power yet.
But take that as it is nothing more, it's not a proof about anything because it could be happening internally.
One thing I learn though is that I'm going to not listen while I'm sleeping to the best I can because I realized I felt tired more than at the beginning because I started to listen only at night. That thing destroy my sleep, I feel better now since I listen more while awake.

On my face I can't say I have seen any difference lately, I think I have overestimated the sub, at this rate maybe in 2 month I will have a clear face, if it is doing anything at all it's so slow that I can't tell really.

On the body building side I haven't seen any improvement either, even the opposite, I feel like I don't have the strength I use to have. I even stopped doing body building for now. I think it's the sub telling me to not do too much while healing which would make sense or it's me making that decision as it seems logical.

It seems my body muscle seems different and better, I'm not sure about it tough.

If I didn't know what I know I would have blamed the sub for what happened to me lately as I got injured a lot more than I'm used to. For the past month I got injured physically more than I got injured for 1 or 2 years, it's exceptional because there hasn't been much change in my life. Again I would have blamed on the sub if I didn't know what I know.

Emotionally I feel a lot different than on DSMI for sure, I'm more withdrawn and I actually like it. Working on my project, not paying attention to what's out there, not focusing on women feels good. My ex called me back, told me she missed me, I got involved with her again but I'm not into it anymore, I'm more interested by my work than women right now, what's worse is that I was sure she would come back to me, but that it would be too late, and it is too late as I'm not into it anymore. It could be my resistance but DSMI making me super horny seems counter productive to me, I felt like a beast on it and I can't say women reacted better with it as it felt like girls were only meats that I could devour. Some guys here would say it's great, even my old self would have said that on SM3, but I'm not agreeing with that anymore though I'm still giving this belief chance.

Even with all that I will still test the next DMSI release. Though right now I would be more interested in doing another AM6/7 run. It's hard to explain what I'm feeling but right now I'm more interested in internal growth than external growth, focusing externally feels like a waste of time.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 05-02-2017

Day 68:

This is going to the last day of MLS, I'm switching to DMSI tonight, I'm tired of this s**, I don't see any change, this is my limit. Maybe when I switch to another sub the change if there is any will be more obvious. Yesterday I did some squat after about 3 weeks not doing any of it and guess what today I felt some pain in my knees and I only did 30 squats. That's just awesome after I thought it actually did something Big Grin as I didn't feel any pain during my last dancing class.
So there is no difference in my knees that I can notice, nothing obvious at least.
I don't know if I resisted the sub but in every area that the sub could have potentially worked I didn't see anything, I thought it was improving my "acne" but I guess it was just my imagination after all.
The only difference I saw that proved me that I was actually running another sub is my emotions that have changed, I feel a lot less needy that I used to be. Which also made me not write on this forum as much as you can see. And maybe my Ex contacted me again due to that, when I didn't care anymore she send me a text message.

Rant Over, NExTTT !!!!!

I wonder if this could be posted in the testimonial section ?
It won't necessarily boost sale though but at least give another story, it doesn't work all the time Rolleyes which is normal actually, that's life after all.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - eternity - 05-02-2017

i feel you man. i danced my ass off on saturday, and i'm still sore on tuesday.

i have more back pain than before i started MHS.

only things i can think of is that my listening setup isn't optimal (which is true, because i use speakers instead of headphones most nights), OR that sub is focusing the energy in areas that take more priority than what we're expecting.

there are also TINY changes that I wouldn't have recognized if i wasn't paying attention. Not to mention I'm not very in tune with my internals, so I could be missing a lot more than I realize.

What's your MBTI type, alpha360?

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Shannon - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 08:48 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Day 68:

This is going to the last day of MLS, I'm switching to DMSI tonight, I'm tired of this s**, I don't see any change, this is my limit. Maybe when I switch to another sub the change if there is any will be more obvious. Yesterday I did some squat after about 3 weeks not doing any of it and guess what today I felt some pain in my knees and I only did 30 squats. That's just awesome after I thought it actually did something Big Grin as I didn't feel any pain during my last dancing class.
So there is no difference in my knees that I can notice, nothing obvious at least.
I don't know if I resisted the sub but in every area that the sub could have potentially worked I didn't see anything, I thought it was improving my "acne" but I guess it was just my imagination after all.
The only difference I saw that proved me that I was actually running another sub is my emotions that have changed, I feel a lot less needy that I used to be. Which also made me not write on this forum as much as you can see. And maybe my Ex contacted me again due to that, when I didn't care anymore she send me a text message.

Rant Over, NExTTT !!!!!

I wonder if this could be posted in the testimonial section ?
It won't necessarily boost sale though but at least give another story, it doesn't work all the time Rolleyes which is normal actually, that's life after all.

Like DMSI, MHS has clearing script for anything that might prevent the rest of the script from working.

If your emotions changed, but you noted no real difference in physical healing, then what was being worked on was the beliefs that are holding you in place with regards to your physical health. So don't think it's not working. It's just not being allowed to work because of your beliefs, and therefore it is working on changing your beliefs to something that will allow it to work.

I suggest more time on MHS.

And "tesimonials" are for testimonials, not "It doesn't work all the time." Testimonials are not reviews.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 05-02-2017

I thought Testimonials could be negative too. I may come back to MHS another time or in another life Tongue

I was wondering if it could be due to my belief.

I remember an old event about 5 years ago, some kind of event I'm not allowed to talk due to rules but basically it was a healing session and I think I was the only one that it didn't work on. Mostly because I had to believe in it and I didn't at all.

Does MHS has some kind of scripting like "everything is possible" ?