Subliminal Talk
[DMSI] 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: [DMSI] 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 05-07-2017

This is day 5 of B.

Again feeling the heat collecting in my back and slowly expanding into the rest of my body. It's a nice feeling.

Girls are continuously giving me subtle/small signs of interest. On Friday while I was on the train a brunette caught my interest, cute face with very sexy eyes. Could have a bit more "visible" jawlines. But still a very good looking girl. Flipping her hair, looking etc together with her "girl gang".

I went and got a haircut and then just enjoyed the sun in the park. I sat there for about 1-hour and allowed DMSI to enjoy the energy since I was in need of food. When I'm leaving the park for the subway. Guess which girl gang I ran into? The same one from the train. That does not happen. They saw me and started going the same direction, going faster than me. When they "randomly" started going slower so I got a very good view of their asses. They eventually went into a mall, but the cute girl seemed reluctant like she didn't really wanna go there. I am assuming that is because she didn't wanna leave me "out of her sight".

Anyways I meet up with my friends and we go on our short road trip. When we arrived and sat down every girl had their feet pointed towards me, mostly in weird positions. Like in very unnatural positions.

We played soccer and had a good time. I got tired due to bad sleep and started going away where one girl approaches me and said she was having thought of going for a walk. Here I get the thought "Yea, she wants me to go with her but she's awkward and didn't know how to express herself without losing the opportunity". So I just agreed to her answer (lol) and started going with her. I am not that much of a talker so I let her do that. Eventually, another of my friends asked if they were interrupting or if we wanted to hang with them. I wanted to see what this girl would do, so I didn't say anything where she said: "yea, we can hang out".
She most likely wanted me to say we could join them later or something (she took her time answering them) but I wanted to see her reaction so I didn't. This kinda "killed it" and nothing more happened, for now.

Sometime around 1 AM a few of us decided to swim. Eventually, we get into a sauna where this girl (the same who asked if I wanted to walk with her) complains about it being "too hot". So she goes to the water bucket that is conveniently in front of me. Bends over and splashes water on her face. She does this for a very long time. Much more than needed, and she definitely didn't need to bend over. I had an urge to say/do something. But resisted because a friend in the sauna likes her. I don't have any interest in her as well so I'd rather keep my friend than lose him over a girl of not much interest to me.

Next day when we stood in a line she asked if she could get in front of me, I saw no reason of why she should. So I said no. Now I'm wondering if she wanted to give me more butt presentations as she also wore a bikini now.

All of us went home yesterday and she didn't even say bye - LOL

I feel like DMSI is definitely doing its thing. Like girls are somewhat subtle, but still. Asking me out (as long we're acquaintances) and at least trying to get me excluded from everybody else so "they can have me for themselves". The problem is that I'm not always willing to do so with the girls who do ask me out. Or I simply play along for a while, but not doing what's necessary to achieve sex. Since girls are supposed to do "all the work" to the degree I allow them to. Not sure what that really means...
If I should agree more (to build up to the sex), or if girls are gonna/should be more obvious with their requests.

I haven't been approached by a random girl, and I am not sure if DMSI is gonna make that happen. The goal is to get girls to approach you for sex. But it doesn't say "girls that are strangers". I seem to get most obvious results from strangers, with the IoIs and everything. But I actually get THE results from girls that I know, that doesn't seem hit by the aura. At least not where I get these obvious IoIs that I get from strangers, not sure if that is because these random girls are being more obvious so that I'll do something right there and then "before the opportunity is lost" and girls I know doesn't want to embarrass themselves. Or because it hits strangers harder because some of them are more attractive.

I had a similar experience to what Illumi had with blondie. Something that emotionally hurt me, something that wants me to put up my shell again. I wanna move past from what happened to me without dealing with it. Because dealing with it is painful. Painful emotionally and I don't like emotions. But I know not dealing with it will leave me with more baggage. I am questioning again whether I should aim to achieve my personal goals, and just (for now) leave this behind. Or if I should deal with it and really get past it.

I have more understanding for the guys who doesn't want healing/clearing. Because it's painful, it makes you relive the pain you experienced in the past. But now you don't necessarily HAVE to experience it.

Logically I know I should deal with this now rather than later, but emotionally I just wanna move on.

This also brings me back to whether I should use A or B. Do I wanna solve everything or do I simply wanna get results?

-------------------------------------------------------
So I never managed to post this before I had to leave. Just came home (again).

Really beginning to considering running the sub during night. Would make things easier, but still a bit uncertain if I should do that just now. Kinda feels more like I just have to get some good habits for when I wake up etc.

Anyways there's been a girl I've talked about earlier with a hot face but not really the best body (first time I saw her was post #4). Saw each other again today. I don't know what it is but there's something that I just love with her. It's like we have a special connection. Similar to how Shannon said in his journal he's been thinking about girls who he has a primal attraction with or something like that. It could definitely be something of that kind.

I saw her multiple times walking toward me and I had a feeling she was gonna initiate a conversation. However, I had to leave so she couldn't "make it" to me. But it's most likely just a short matter of time before she does. If nothing happens from her side next time I will initiate because there's something about her that I really like and if we don't click later on (which I doubt) I can always use her for invites to parties Big Grin

Still unclear on what version to run. Something I'll think on overnight.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - RTBoss - 05-07-2017

Stay with it and get through those unpleasant emotions. The alternative is to keep that stuff buried deep, not knowing how it could be negatively affecting your daily life. Dig it up, deal with it, and start living healthier. I wrote a post where I'm experiencing a higher baseline level of happiness than I have in a long time. I hope everyone who sticks with DMSI gets to feel that.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 05-13-2017

So I went back to A, good choice. External results lasted until Thursday, which I would guess comes from "bloom" from when I ran B, together with the A version. But there has been deep work internally.

The first day I went back on A, I had a dream. I was in my childhood house, going out towards the balcony where a sort of monster jumped at me and a friend (who I was guiding around) trying to scare me. I jumped towards it trying to scare it, where it tried scaring me by going out of vision and then suddenly going back. I was unphased and responded the same way. When I was younger, this kind of dreams ("monsters" scaring me) occurred daily as nightmares. I learned eventually to wake up when this happened. I became aware of it being nightmares and triggered myself waking up, could probably have made lucid dreams out of it if I had even known what that was lol. When I had this dream this week, I was totally unphased and calm, pretty much the only difference I can really tell between my nightmares from when I was younger and the one I had now.

These latest days I've been very disoriented, not necessarily depressed but at the same time not so far away. Today while reading "Hannibal and Me" (highly recommended so far) some things struck really hard with me. I feel my whole world kinda flips around. In this book, the author writes about many things, strategy, tactics but also "imposter victories". He takes up many real life examples, mainly from Hannibal, but also from his life, Harry Truman, Meriweather Lewis, Cleopatra and Einstein to mention a few.
The latest thing I read, was about how events that may seem like victories may be devastating/catastrophic later on.

How Lewis, after going on his "discovery trip" got depressed and eventually took suicide. How Einstein after reaching "success" by confirming his theory of relativity became famous but also came to be the thing he disliked when younger. How he with all the media around was unable to be the young/spontaneous scientist who thought out of the box, which brought the "success" in the first place. How Picasso by achieving great "success" with "Demoiselles d'Avignon" his other pieces of art ain't seen "as valuable".
How Hannibal got trapped in his own "victories" by being in Italy for 13 years and not ever really achieving his end-goal.

Now I'm not good at all describing these things the same way the author did, but I've come to really question whether it's "worth it" to go after the same kind of results.

This story came up
Quote:It told the story of a fisherman who was lying in the warm afternoon sun on a beautiful beach, with his pole propped up and his line cast out into the water. An energetic businessman walked by. “You aren’t going to catch many fish that way,” said the businessman to the fisherman. “You should work harder.”The fisherman looked up and good-naturedly asked, “And what would I get for that?”
The businessman replied that he would catch more fish, sell them for more money, save the surplus, and invest in a boat and nets, which would let him catch even more fish.
Again the fisherman asked, “And what would I get for that?”
Somewhat impatiently, the businessman explained that he could then reinvest the even greater surplus and buy more boats and hire staff, becoming a small business and catching ever more fish.
Again the fisherman asked, “And what would I get for that?”
Now the businessman lost it. “Don’t you understand that you can become so rich that you never have to work for a living again? You could spend the rest of your days sitting on this beach, just enjoying this sunset!”
The fisherman’s eyes lit up. “And what do you think I’m doing right now?”
And I'm beginning to wondering is it so bad to settle down? What's the difference between settling down vs in a few years when I've "done this and done that".
Thoughts are flying all over the place right now, but I'll finish the book which I assume/hope will make things clearer for me. Right now I think the message is more similar to that of NGAF. Focus on the things that TRULY matter. Which makes me question whole life again. Why am I spending time writing this on a forum, when I can experience life?

Out for now, kinda expecting my mind to be clearer in a few days, at least that's what I hope.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - RTBoss - 05-13-2017

Have you ever seen the movie, "The Family Man," with Nicholas Cage?

If you're having a lot of conflicting thoughts and questions about settling down, it's a good movie to watch. Check it out.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - SargeMaximus - 05-13-2017

I love that movie. Tea leoni is hot.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - hunk - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 02:17 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Have you ever seen the movie, "The Family Man," with Nicholas Cage?

If you're having a lot of conflicting thoughts and questions about settling down, it's a good movie to watch. Check it out.

Ha ha, this reminded me of my old times. Yep, I remember that movie. I think I must have watched it about 15 years ago... Lol. I loved it... it did leave an impression on me, otherwise I don't really remember ordinary movies... and yes, Tea Leoni was hot Smile

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 05-20-2017

(05-13-2017, 02:17 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Have you ever seen the movie, "The Family Man," with Nicholas Cage?

I'll make sure to watch it Smile

Things did clear up for me, as a matter of fact, the day after I wrote it all. Almost synchronized to when I finished the book.

There is nothing wrong with settling down, as long you do it for the right reasons. The wrong reasons doing it out of comfortableness and fear of what "might" happen if I do this and that. So while I know that I'm gonna settle down, it's not the right time at this moment.

While Hannibal, Einstein, and Picasso had their problems and perhaps didn't really achieve a "real victory". They had at least fought the good fight. They were staying true to themselves and doing what they were supposed to do, they had found their life purpose and were staying true to it, whether or not they achieved success.

In this part, the author quotes a poem.
Quote:"He has achieved success
who has lived well,
laughed often, and loved much;

who has enjoyed the trust of
pure women,

the respect of intelligent men and
the love of little children;

who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;

who has left the world better than he found it

whether by an improved poppy,
a perfect poem or a rescued soul;

who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beauty
or failed to express it;

who has always looked for the best in others and
given them the best he had;

whose life was an inspiration
whose memory a benediction."

This does not say you have to conquer Rome in order to be successful. And it's not about achieving those kinds of things. Success is about being true to yourself and staying in your calling, whatever that may be while caring for your "neighbors".

The whole week has been kinda dead, no "real" external results. Now I seemingly rather get results from the clearing, giving the effect of increased confidence and less fear of acting in certain ways. Giving an increased sexy IDGAF vibe.

Went onto B yesterday (Friday) didn't happen anything specific, except heat while listening.
Had a great time the whole day with decent interactions, the hardest part for me is still being to find girls/people who I am attracted to that I want to "put my focus on". I get bored so easily by people that I easily run to the next group of people I know, in hope that something interesting will happen. But most of the times it doesn't. This works against me, never allowing me to really connect with people, nor them with me.

I have stopped listening to the brainwave program during the nights. I feel like I was overdoing my brain not allowing any time to rest. Ever since conversations just flow, uncertain if caused by DMSI or the program. Since both may have these effects.

I met a girl yesterday/last week, blonde good looking. Beautiful body. Had a really good interaction with her. She is definitely attractive and I've yet to see anything that would "disqualify" her, other than her being younger than me. Which in itself shouldn't be a problem.

Today I have felt very off, but the heat has been insane.

The biggest problem for me with 3.1 is, without doubt, the masturbating as a part of the resistance.

I'll be running B for at least 2 weeks. DMSI has it's best opportunity to make things happen these 2 weeks, hence B over A.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 05-24-2017

I tried having a "chat" with my subC and concluded that version B with 3 loops would bring me the best short-term results

5 loops for long term

For version A,
Short Term - 3 loops.
Long term - 7 Loops

So I'll switch to 3 loops from tomorrow and continue with B

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 05-28-2017

Still version B, 3 loops

Friday was great. Had a lovely time and DMSI is definitely helping with that to a degree. Conversations are flowing greatly and I simply had a great time. Arrived at a place, and saw one of the newer girls I've met who may be some kind of manifestation. I've had a "real" conversation with her once, else just the casual stuff "Hey how are you, good you" (I've met her 3 times). Said hello and all that casual stuff (again), went away to some of my friends where I see this girl walking towards me again, so I engage her and let her participate in the discussion. She didn't leave me for the rest of the evening, even when I left from that place to a whole new place where she's never been. Girls gotta have a certain degree of comfortableness to follow a guy like that, and after 1 interaction, I'm almost certain I wouldn't have been able to do that without DMSI. We arrive at the new place and literally, EVERYONE thinks we're a couple. Again I had a great time and there were definitely times where things turned sexual. Probably could've achieved the goal but I got insecure by the fact I have dishes all over the place at home. Currently, I'm just thinking who the hell have time to clean up the dishes when you're designing your whole future life!?

On Saturday, I burned up. Like seriously I was ridiculously "heated" (what do you say lol). I thought I had a fever or something. Damn.

Today (Sunday), I started listening to my usual setup speakers with AUX-cable. But as I had errands to run and needed to start getting ready, I tried switching to my headphones during the ASRB pause or what it's called. Now after, I remembered it was 1 minute of silence on B. Not 3 like there is on A, so I broke ASRB, and once again by mistake later on. This with using earphones instead of speakers must've messed something up. My earphones (Sennheiser Momentum in-ear M2IEg) should be able to play everything without problems if I'm not totally wrong. OR my subC is messing with me throwing the aura at full power when I'm not even going out, and resisting whenever I'm going out lol.

Nothing happened externally today, in other words. I felt lost, being in my head and possibly a sense of incompleteness, wondering if that has anything to do with my switching to the in-ears and breaking ASRB. But that at the same time doesn't make much sense. Sign(s) I should go back to A?

I'll try switching to listen during the night, as using earphones seemingly don't work that well and it would allow better possibilities for me to get things done during the day.

Gonna continue with B 3 loops for at least until Friday

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 06-05-2017

Another week has gone, not one of much interest.

On Wednesday I did 3+3 loops of B, different times of the day. Some girls I know looked amazed when they saw me, that combined with a surprised look.
Another one really wanted to talk with me, but I kinda disregarded her a bit. She did the put hands between legs thing, so I assume the sniper must've hit her a bit. She got herself a boyfriend because she was afraid of me, not afraid of me in a rapey way. Afraid because I probably know her better than she knows herself, and she loses a bit of control when she's around me. This girl was attracted to me months before starting DMSI. I am interested in her, but my guess is that she's not as emotionally healthy as I hope her to be...

At the end of the day, I felt disappointed, I associate DMSI a bit too much working with external validation and decided to jump back to A, I figured that there is not much use for me continuing with B. I have been lacking externals quite a bit lately, they returned after increasing the number of loops, but else it's felt like nothing at all. Like no IoIs or anywhere in that, some toe pointing but that's it. Whenever I'm in a conversation with a girl I'm attracted to, or actually, anyone at all everything just flows. Everything is on point from my side, except "pulling the trigger". But something still feels "off".

I used to have this insane sex drive like I couldn't help but visualizing girls whom I found hot to be taken by me. This disappeared after switching to B as well as after fapping.

On Thursday I got sick, still ain't completely recovered. I think it was a combination of overdoing myself with 3+3+5(A during the night towards Thursday) loops on Wednesday. And someone must've contaminated me, but things are getting better now.

I still was out on Friday as I felt better, there is this group of quite hot girls, where it seems like everyone is attracted to me. It's quite funny seeing good friends "fight" over me like that Big Grin
They are still very subtle on it, as I have not shown any interest towards them. While I find them physically attractive, they're gonna have to show me a bit more in order to make me interested.

Saturday I had this strong pull towards an inner work exercise, I completed it and something clicked in me. I got all emotional and I felt WAAAAY better. Saturday I was dead, not having any energy to do anything at all, coughing my lungs out and that usual stuff when one is sick. Now I feel better after a good night's sleep and breakfast.

I know A has been working on something, and it has worked intensely these latest days. The best way for me to know if it's working on internal things is to see how much water I drink. Whenever DMSI is healing me I get dry in my mouth. So I end up drinking way more than I should because my mouth is dry all the damn time.

Ever since I switched to A from 13 days on B. Here's what I noticed: Pimples are coming back, on the "end" of B my skin was clearer than it has been since before I got into puberty. Escapism behavior is back, social interactions and aura seem to have gotten better, introversion to "counter" that though. Oh, yeah sex drive is back again. Can't wait for 3.2 fixing the "leak issue". This is probably what I feel is my worst problem together with the escapism behavior, but I suppose fapping is a sort of escapism behavior.

On B I felt energized, energized to start doing things. Start working out, and to fix things financially. IDGAF all time high. Calm, but not necessarily relaxed. I have been feeling a pull towards a specific course which is about communicating with your subconscious, in order to make it work for a specific goal. As my goal is (distantly) related to my sexual irresistibility I want to say it's caused by DMSI. Because there's no reason I should choose this course over any other course I have an interest in. This course could also help me with overcoming resistance since it's all about communicating with the subconscious and getting it on terms with my goal. The "technique" I used in order to figure out the number of loops to use, was from this course.

I'm aware that this could be said as mind-controlling, but I've chosen to continue with both DMSI and this course, as they will work for each other by my usage.

I'm doing 3 loops of A during while asleep, since Thursday night.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - eternity - 06-05-2017

ReeZox, can you pm me? I have a question to ask you

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 06-09-2017

DMSI is getting closer to achieving the designed goals for me. I can tell that by the results, but also in the way of reading the signals, my subconscious seems to send me.

I want to list some of the things of what I have noticed an improvement in, but there's probably loads of more stuff I haven't noticed. My first subliminal experience and once again; I'm completely sold, Shannon. I really appreciate your work and all kudos to you for keeping your own integrity while working with all this. I'm sure it has been hard from time to time but I probably speak for most of us when I say we appreciate all your hard work, even if we want it all to be released faster Big Grin

Lower level of neediness
All-time high IDGAF. And I absolutely love it.
Emotionally more stable/more in touch
More self-esteem
More confident
More motivation
More drive to do things, like also taking action, not just motivation. More noticeable while on B
Getting in touch with old parts of myself
Calm and unphased even if put into "tough" situations
Physicality
Eye contact
Body language
Voice tonality
Socially more capable
Fashion sense

These changes, even if put in just 5-"traits" categories is worth the cheap price that DMSI currently has. All the IoIs and attention from women, if you ask me are just bonuses. This is where the real results come from. But I would say there are loads of more stuff that ain't happening to me (yet) but that would, soon enough.

I also think I'm experiencing physical changes with my body now. Heat in my body, primarily my legs. I feel taller and it's plausible that DMSI is making me taller, 5.6 ain't the most attractive length. But unfortunately don't have any possibility of proving that I'm growing, for now. But I'll go with the ache in my legs that feels like the "growth pain" you had when you were younger, so I believe I'm getting taller.

So what are the "signals" I've been having/getting making me believe that I'm closer to the designed end-goal?
Dreams.

My first dream on 3.01 was not that interesting, doesn't make much sense if you ask me either. It was basically an interaction with a girl.

2nd dream, it "evolved a bit" with some simple making out.

I had some dreams related to me not hurting women, I've been scared of hurting women for the majority of my life. Which has caused me to never "pull the trigger" and letting things slide by me. Since I'd rather take the damage myself than hurting the girl.

Some more dreams in between, where I physically escalate, verbally am irresistible to women. One-on-one these dreams don't say much to me.

But when I account them all together?

Last night I had a dream where I met a guy. He thinks I'm cool so we hang out and he invites me somewhere. I go with him and we arrive at this party, hot blonde's everywhere. All of them love me! Most of them approach me and do the main work. But we keep going, I introduce myself to the guys as well, the first guy is ok, except he has a damn weird handshake and our hands just don't get together lol. Not sure how to explain it but it was a DAMN weird handshake. Next guy doesn't even shake my hand and flat out ignores me, the 3rd guy didn't want to shake my hand, but I flat out grabbed his hand and stared him down. He instantly felt shame.
I felt the party was boring, filled with insecure guys. I couldn't find my "friend" either so I just got out of there. I go to a bus station and meet a girl and chat a little until the bus arrives. I for some reason decide to sit in the front row of the bus. She is in the middle when she presses stops. Where she goes all the way to the front, I look at her and we hold eye contact while I start smirking slyly. She immediately asks me if I want to follow her upstairs. I immediately agree without even thinking. Which in the dream I start thinking "That must've been the autopilot!" After this, some weird stuff happens in the dream. Which didn't make sense to me, until I gave it an thought.

So we go back to my first dream(s). Which were very simple. Good interactions with girls either physically, verbally or both.
While I consciously haven't been aware of some limiting beliefs here, I had them. I thought I was good verbally with girls, and I was better than the average. But I still had these beliefs holding me down. Which my subconscious was working on, and it showed me it was working on it by these dreams.

So I've had dreams all the way from the beginning of an interaction, having them verbally engaged, dreams where I go a further step with physicality. Dreams going back to how I've been afraid of escalating with girls in fear of hurting them in the end. It's been continued with dreams of that theme where I most of the times, "move further". Until tonight where I got this latest dream where I go home with the girl. The "weird things" that happened, that in the dream led to no happy ending. Are my limiting beliefs/resistance stopping me from achieving the designed goal, and therefore also what DMSI is gonna start working on next. After that, there logically wouldn't be much more things stopping me, from at least achieving the end-goal.

Modules I want improved/added for upcoming DMSI versions.
Lifestyle focus; Money, day-to-day stuff. Basically changing our lifestyle in a more apparent way, I can't say that I've noticed anything in this "category" so far. Which possibly could occur when I'm done healing. But it's one I would want more focused anyway.
Joy/Happiness; When I'm out socially I am definitely happier. But when I'm alone? I would dare say I was happier before DMSI. Even if the change would be very small. I feel like DMSI is great at becoming your own self-validator. But I also would want more self-love in that way, making us happier. Or just a direct module for joy/happiness.
Physical changes; It's kinda already in DMSI, but I want it to be directly goal-focused. With all the confidence one gets, might be argued it's not needed. But I sure wouldn't mind looking like a model.
Overcome procrastination; This kinda fits into the "lifestyle" one, but it's one I definitely would say would be valuable, so I think it deserved its own mention.

I will continue running DMSI until early July or late June. After that, I'll re-evaluate and probably jump onto another subliminal. At the end of June, I'll get answers from 2 different things, that'll affect the upcoming year. Therefore also the need of subs. Or I might even drop off subs for a while completely.

We shall see Smile

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 06-18-2017

Last week I was at a party, was very much in my own head. Wasn't really in a situation I was comfortable in but I had a very hard time chilling. Girls were actively trying to engage with me, but I more or less just shut them down. I just didn't "bother" with it. A girl who's been attracted to me since we've met (pre-DMSI) was there together with her new boyfriend. But that didn't stop her from rubbing her ass against me anytime she could without "getting caught". In a week I'll go on a road-trip together with her and 3 other girls. Will be fun to see what happens then, but unless she breaks up with her boyfriend she ain't getting anything from me. I can choose 3 other girls then, so Big Grin
Whole last week I was very dressed up, at least one step above everyone else. Sticking out and being a sexy fker, so attention from women was a given. DMSI helped of course.

Been switching loops from a day-to-day basis, mostly running A-3 loops. But these latest days the number of loops were increased.

Was at a conference this weekend on Friday I met a girl who I haven't seen in a year, I had done 7 loops that day and everything just flowed. Had a very good time, and I was very chill and generally relaxed. A slight headache but no problem

Saturday I started B, immediately getting attention from girls. But nothing too obvious. Looks and hair flip. Was in a very open, but conservative environment, but girls didn't initiate anything. Same girl from Friday seemed not avoiding, but a bit different. She was shyer. Barely talked with her. When we did she was very submissive, I should've been more physical but well, it's easy to be smart after something has happened.

I met a number of friends I haven't seen for more than a year. I had just gone down and taken a swim in the lake and changed clothes. One of these friends (girl) immediately asks me why I changed clothes, and why I wasn't naked. While this girl is a bit (funny) crazy. That's over the top even for her, especially in that specific context xD
People, in general, definitely have no problems of going into sexual topics in my presence. Doesn't matter if we just met. Things escalate very fast/easily into sexual conversations.
This night was lit. Laughed my ass of whole night, not sure if caused by DMSI or being over-tired, probably a mix

Today (Sunday) I did 7 loops of B.
Mentioned girl above, the one who was acting submissive asked me on Friday if we could eat together on Saturday but since that never happened I teased her for it. So I "jokingly", said she owes me and that I have to go home to her and she'll have to make me tacos the upcoming week. To which she responds "Yea that works, I have the house to myself". She lives quite a bit away, but if I have the possibility I'll definitely go home to her. It's on the way to a concert I wanna go to the upcoming Friday as well, so I might be able to hit 2 flies with one rock.

I haven't felt the euphoria for a long time by now. The biggest difference I am aware of is that I am listening to a lower volume now comparing to the times I felt euphoria. Which would make the sub to access a deeper level of subc, and therefore also more resistance?

I have also noticed seemingly gaining fat while on A. 2+ days on B reverses the effects 2 weeks on A had though.
Hunger on A is HUGE compared to B.

Libido is back, no need for fapping, but at the same time, low desire for consciously sniping girls. Doesn't give me as much satisfaction as it did before.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 06-23-2017

So for about 40 days or something, I have been doing a very low volume on DMSI like 2 clicks away from no sound at all. Been doing tremendous internal growth. I would almost dare say that the majority of "results" I've gotten this latest month are caused by the healing and internal growth. Not directly caused by the aura.

Didn't meet up with the girl above, didn't have any opportunity to go away and was held up.

I increased the sound this week. These latest days I've been doing B, 3 loops. 2 Masked and 1 Hybrid. Yesterday I was out in town for 1 hour, had 5 butt displays, and on a crowded bus, I had a girl grinding her body/ass against me. Her boyfriend/brother is right beside us and this girl is grinding her body against me Big Grin

Another brunette girl got sniped pretty hard. Couldn't stop looking and gave me a panty show. Also this with a boyfriend/friend right beside her.

I am MUCH MORE intuitive. I literally just do the first thing that pops up in my head in multiple situations.

I was out for 30 min tonight and a girl approached me asking for directions. - Nothing worthy to report eh?
Well, this girl was on google maps, talking with a friend on the phone and have been living in this city for her whole life (20-ish) and she decides she just wanna ask me for directions?
Just seemed like a convenient excuse to interact with me. Chatted with her a little bit on the way but not much more.

It's REALLY HARD to get enough energy for DMSI, or at least it seems to work in a different way compared to A.
On B I'm not hungry. I eat because I am aware I "need to feed the beast" on A I CAN'T stop myself from eating. I'm so goddamn hungry.

Started looking at women on social media, also have gotten a slight interest of starting "online dating". Never had a thing for that, but now I'm thinking "why not?" I just have to get myself some good pictures and I'll probably get an account.

I want things to happen, I wanna know what I should/can do during the autumn and winter. Lots of thoughts regarding that.