Subliminal Talk
[DMSI] 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: [DMSI] 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Shannon - 03-22-2017

(03-21-2017, 11:15 PM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 06:14 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: If you were tired out from low volume, could it be that it was working?
Most certainly. Just I don't know about what since I definitely wasn't getting the external results.

(03-21-2017, 06:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Different volumes affect different levels of your subconscious awareness. Lowering the volume, and having it trigger exhaustion, either means it's doing some healing and clearing that's taking a lot of energy, or that it;s triggering the resistance exhaustion module.

That's interesting, so theoretically one could listen to a high volume for 6 months, and still not being "cleared enough" for B. Until one decides to lower the volume? Or is it like you said in another thread where DMSI is peeling of an onion reaching into deeper levels? Making sure that DMSI is peeling off everything regardless of volume?

With this knowledge, I'll be switching between high/low volume depending on if I want external results or not. But I suppose that eventually, I'll get external results regardless of what volume it is.
For now, I just have to test if higher volume would mean external results. I'll report back tomorrow regarding that Smile

That's kind of the point of the hybrid track. Masked is low volume... ultrasonic is high volume.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Shawn - 03-22-2017

(03-21-2017, 06:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Different volumes affect different levels of your subconscious awareness. Lowering the volume, and having it trigger exhaustion, either means it's doing some healing and clearing that's taking a lot of energy, or that it;s triggering the resistance exhaustion module.

It is possible, that the tiredness comes from the changed pheromone signature? I am asking because it feels the same way like tiredness I experienced with pheromones in past. It happens also with very low volume as I noticed there best execution (pleasant feeling lasting almost until next day).

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Bookstacks DC737 - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 08:53 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

It is possible, that the tiredness comes from the changed pheromone signature? I am asking because it feels the same way like tiredness I experienced with pheromones in past. It happens also with very low volume as I noticed there best execution (pleasant feeling lasting almost until next day).

Wow that's a great observation. I believe it might be a really big part of the feeling of tiredness.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Shannon - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 01:24 PM)Bookstacks DC737 Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 08:53 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

Wow that's a great observation. I believe it might be a really big part of the feeling of tiredness.

I have no way of knowing or proving or disproving that.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-23-2017

My guess is that the tiredness I have felt has been both due to DMSI and due to bad/less sleep.

Whatever DMSI was working on that caused my external results to fade away, has been cleared.
Went out yesterday and things were "back to normal" with external results. IoIs from many girls, looks and such. Nothing extraordinary.

Today I listened to high volume, I should mention I'm doing Hybrid on a Bluetooth speaker. Anyways, I turned the volume up and somewhere in the 2nd loop, I feel heat and sensations in my stomach.
I get hungry and get something to eat, I had finished breakfast just an hour earlier but am already very hungry.
I go outside, and it's been a while since I've seen so many beautiful girls in a day. External results seem to have "toned down" a bit. They're still there, but not at all as obvious nor in the same quantity as they were yesterday, with low volume. Sad thing since there were multiple girls I would've wanted to sniped.

I will, therefore, play DMSI with low-volume, or even let the volume optimizer do its thing. How that will work I'm not sure. The only time I "felt it" was sometime during 3.01 when I turned down the audio a lot. But haven't felt anything since, regardless if I've changed to low or high volume.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-24-2017

Today has been an interesting day, not really external wise. But rather internally, consciously. I've also gotten external results, an increase of quality as well. But now in comparison to yesterday, there weren't so many girls to snipe on.

I suppose I indeed do feel the volume optimizing, but that I still play around with the volume too much. Been swapping around on it today a little and I think I found the perfect volume, or I'm 1 click away.

I remembered the feeling of being idiotically happy. It hit me today during the day as well, I realize this must be the euphoria.

I have had A LOT of sensation in the stomach area today. It started last night when I ate more than I usually do, and I, for a VERY long time actually was "satisfied" with what I'd been eating. Like my hunger had been sated. I was not hungry at all. And this feeling lasted longer than 5 minutes.

I've had this pressure in my stomach, it's not hurting, nor is it about being hungry. It's a feeling that I usually connect to the sniper. But I've had no one to snipe (not regarding LDS/SDS sniper) when I had these feelings.

I went into the city, and the first thing I get is a butt presentation. Not a good looking one, but nonetheless.

I went to the first venue and I felt off, no euphoric feeling. I was a bit of a downer. When I arrived I realized that none of the friends I usually hang out with there wasn't there. Leaving me with people I barely know, or the people that I know that are busy. So I tried getting to know people. I have never had problems with this and people generally love me because I tend to bring up the room's positivity to a whole new level. Not today.
Not sure if it's due to DMSI bringing out the insecurities in these people, which they project onto me. Or if it was due to me "feeling off" there. But I've never had so bad results when trying to be social as I had here.

The only person that I enjoyed an interaction with there was the guy from the last week. Which is a successful entrepreneur and therefore could be concluded as "high value" and therefore likely also has fewer insecurities to project. I'm sad that so many people have these insecurities for whatever reasons.

I went to the next venue and on my way there I listened to some "pumping music" in order to get me into a better state. I guess it worked because when I arrived I felt better and instantly had a good time with the friends who were there. The first thing I hear is "ReeZoX! I'm good again!" from a girl who broke her collarbone a few weeks ago, a bit unusual for this girl to give that "reaction"/behavior but DMSI "helped" with that "result"

Got multiple butt presentations here, definitely better looking than the first one I received today.
A lot of girls generally were interested in me today. Not unusual in this venue due to social proof, but I still feel DMSI might have some doings in this.

Should mention that I felt nothing of the "bad interactions" thing here, with people that I know better if anything it seems to make them appreciate me more. A lot of flirting today.

Now I said I felt some internal things. Well, the "biggest one" I supposed came yesterday. I bought myself a journal and started writing down my thoughts. My thoughts about pretty much everything - just to get it out of my head and onto paper. I've started doing things more. Instead of the "I'll do it later" I've been actually starting things. Not necessarily doing them at the pace I want, but I have been starting them. This didn't happen at all earlier on any version of DMSI as I rather played Witcher 3 then.

I had an incident on the way home, that gave me emotions of disgust and compassion. I won't go into it in detail, as I don't wanna give out any personal information. But shortly there was a "male" that acted in a way that's not ok. Not ok in any way, and I just feel sorry for him being so out of touch with his masculinity and with himself, in general, to even go down to the level he was at. It gave me such strong emotions of disgust towards him, and males in general who are scared to act out on what they are. And this also caused some disgust to the whole male-shaming culture I feel that we're in right now.

I'm so happy I discovered personal development when I did.

Also did another internal choice/experience that I won't write out, but that makes a Big change for me.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-29-2017

My 100th post! Big Grin

Day 27 3.1, Hybrid

My results are, inconsistent. That's the best way to describe things and how I kinda feel regarding DMSI

Like I mentioned in my last post, I bought a journal. This thing is fking awesome. It allows me to stop having everything in my head and get some mental "calmness" and clarity. But the best part is that it allows me to evaluate how I'm doing with my goals and achievements. Most people when they do a new years resolution or something of that kind they only check in on it once a year. That is when they're gonna do the new new-years resolution the next year. And they conclude whether or not they achieved last years goal or not.

But with me writing a journal, I make a daily checkup on how it looks out for my goals. Have I done anything today in order to come closer towards my goal? For me, this has made a big difference. And I've only done it for what, 5 days?

I can definitely, recommend it to anyone else. An important note is to actually write it out physically and not on the computer. This is in my opinion Key.

My internal results - Awesome. It feels like I have a direction of what to do. I am doing Tony Robbins "Time of Your Life" course together with another program, which basically focuses on your life vision.
So, with a vision, I have a direction of where to go, and from ToYL I'll get good planning and organizing of my time to get there. I am not yet sure of the way to reach my goals. But I have a general idea, I don't wanna set everything into stone, you never know when opportunities arise as well.

I believe I've found the perfect volume for me (FINALLY) it was a step down from my latest journal post. Today I've enjoyed euphoria causing me to smile like an idiot. I absolutely love it.

I feel like I make steady progress internally. But the external results are mixed. Like really mixed. 30 minutes and I don't get anything. Like nothing at all. The next 30 minutes girls are hovering around me, throwing their hair at me when I walk past, staring at me and some more crazy things I can't do anything but laugh at. Celebrity effect seems to be more consistent least IRL.

I am playing an online game, and I have happened to have met a part-owner of a HUGE company on this game. Ever since I started DMSI we have slowly been talking more and more and I do feel that I possibly, simply based on this connection could get me a step into this company. If I were to name this company there's a big chance you'll know what I'm talking about. Would also bet that many of you have some of these products at your home.
I really recognize how good contacts are, and it's a thing I wanna constantly improve in my life.

Again, I've noticed my fear of hurting girls. I rather want girls to think that I'm uninterested than having to hurt them later on when they don't meet my standards. While being physically attracted to some girls, in my mind I disqualify them because they aren't "my type of girl".
For that reason, where I disqualify a lot of women. I don't look at girls as intently, nor check them out as obviously I could do in order to really gauge their interest. And this I think has both a negative and positive effect on my interactions with girls. Negative as in I often disqualify girls before really getting to know them, and making me change my mind is not something that's easily done other than by myself. Making it harder to get a real connection with girls. Positive as in it makes me more attractive that I don't see most girls meeting my standards, making them chase me.

There was a girl on 3.01 whom I locked eyes with, just for the sake of looking. She was not good looking nor my type at all. She started getting red and shyly looked at me again while talking to her friends, whom then looked at me and the rest of the time I sit on this bus. This girl is actively trying to catch my eyes. Had to avoid even looking at her direction for the rest of the bus trip. This simple eye-contact of 5 seconds made her interested to the point where I later on also could "let her down" and hurt her. Not much, but then again I only looked at her for 5 seconds but that was "strong" enough to leave a negative thing on her day I could definitely see she felt a bit "down" when she went off the bus and I hadn't given her any more attention. At least that's how I interpret it. I can't say I feel bad for this specific instance, because well she can't expect something from 5 seconds of eye contact. But if something this simple can affect a girls day to a negative direction, what happens with a girl I interact with more and she opens herself up to me completely but I have to turn her down because she's not of my type? This has always been a problem for me, and I'm not sure what to do with it. I can't say it's a completely negative thing because it makes me feel more human and this is one of the few instances that I do know how I really feel emotionally. But it's limiting at the same time. Not sure if this is something that may need healing/clearing. It is limiting me the amount of women I sleep with. But I'd rather have a few amount of girls I genuinely like, than sleeping with the triple amount of girls.

I believe it was 2 days ago I did 4 loops of DMSI. Can't say I felt anything other than sensations in my body, where it felt like I was getting more and more relaxed, also had a tingling feeling in my d*ck. Really strange feeling, uncomfortable.
May have been self-sabotage or not. But I don't think that I'm resisting that hard. The "hardest" that I can say I've resisted is headaches and where the exhaustion towards resistance comes in. And I suppose this possible result of self-sabotage.

I feel DMSI is making me sexier and I certainly feel sexier, but I can't really say I've noticed any sort of reality bending so far.

I will run DMSI A for 45 Days, where I, the "last" 15 days will simultaneously try to use a brainwave entrainment program. Depending on how that goes, I'll jump onto B with or without the brainwave entrainment.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Shannon - 03-29-2017

Given what you just described, you are absolutely not done with what A is trying to accomplish, which may very well be why you;re not seeing any "reality bending". It may also be because I didn't design it to be any particular degree of obvious. For some it will be or seem subtle, because it will be normalizing what you experience along the way.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 04-03-2017

Thanks for your input Shannon, but at least regarding healing/clearing, I would believe that I am done. Not saying I'm perfect or anything, but I don't really think there is much more to clear. There is definitely a possibility that I'm just tricking myself here, but that's what I genuinely believe, and that the result from being done with healing/clearing resulted in me becoming consciously aware of these fears

These beliefs/fears were something that was unintentionally drilled into me by my mother and sisters (3 sisters) and by me noticing how hurt my sisters got in some cases by boys. I didn't want my sisters to feel hurt, and that also spread to other girls. It's still there to a point, which I do believe is good. But it's not something that would lower my results with girls at this point, and therefore it's not anything for DMSI to work on, anymore.

I would also conclude me not needing more healing/clearing because I haven't had a dream for a while now. When I did have dreams they were mostly related to something being worked on internally.

Yesterday I did 4 loops again. I did 2 loops of masked during the night due to having problems logistically. But when I got home during the evening I wanted to do the hybrid, so I did. No power went out here Smile

My external results are different, or I simply don't care about them. It's hard for me to say. If results really "has gone down" or I simply don't take notice of things as much anymore, but it seems like my baseline aura isn't as powerful as it has been before, and that I do need to activate the "usual" sniper consciously in order to get "decent results". Girls are affected by it, just not in the same range of power.

Like I mentioned above, I started with a journal and I love it. Well, last week I tried communicating with my subconscious, and I do believe that I've somehow managed to stop it from resisting, after that I haven't noticed any exhaustion/tiredness.
Now I'm ventilating my thoughts on here as well because my pen I bought with the journal has run out of ink lol. I've never written so much in my entire life in such a short period of time.

My walk has become even sexier, I have a lot of tingling sensations in my back whenever I'm doing my loops and it feels DMSI is making me more relaxed. I am a very stiff person with a lot of muscle knots, but it feels DMSI is working on that and possibly some more physical things. My skin is "different" and this together with some more body language changes that's known to be "sexier". I have also noticed my eyelashes are different. They seem to enhance my eyes now as well, which generally are quite seductive. This I relate to my body making me physically more attractive.

Today I wore something I don't usually wear, last week I even disregarded it completely as "it's ugly", at least with the rest of the outfit.
I put on what I originally was gonna wear and ugh it was not that good looking and I started sweating insanely. So with a lack of clothes fitting for the weather, I put on this t-shirt that I disregarded last week.
It fits perfectly and matches the rest of my outfit really good, so my guess is that DMSI is starting to "take action" in order to make me sexier now. Helping with fashion, body language, physically and probably some stuff I haven't even noticed. Based on these results I just think it's a short matter of time before I'll start projecting the aura with full power.

From tomorrow I'll be running a brainwave entrainment program during nights, and when I wake up I'll listen to DMSI.
I'll be doing this until 19th April, where I'll switch to B, depending on how my time goes with DMSI and the brainwave program, I'll choose then whether or not I'll listen to that in the future as well.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 04-03-2017

Well, I'll retract what I said I guess.

Just had a dream related to healing/clearing. It ended up with me breaking down and crying, which I probably should've done all these years ago.

In this dream was a girl I do find attractive, and so far also enjoy her personality. The interesting part is that I'll most likely meet her tonight...

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 04-07-2017

Like I mentioned above, I have been trying to communicate with my subconscious. In some weird way, I believe I have had success with it.

I said I wanted my subC to focus on clearing/healing. 30 minutes later I have tears running down, as a sort of "relief" way. Like it was time to let go. The dream I had that I wrote about earlier had my grandpa and grandma in it. Both are dead. Not sure I ever let them go for real...

After I had this small cry-out I felt calm, at peace and just generally good. Some time into the 2nd loop that day I felt a massive heat bursting out, but it disappeared soon after.

I thought it was just a bit weird that I had "commanded" my subC to focus on healing and 30 minutes later I'm crying. I don't cry. It was a long while ago since I had a good cry out...

Before going to bed, I decided to try something else and ask my subC to help make physical changes, as DMSI is directing. 5 minutes later I have this tingling feeling in my legs. You know how it feels when your legs have just been laying and the blood stopped flowing? I had a weaker version of that while I've been standing up. That's a first. 5 minutes after I asked subC to make physical changes? (I'm a short person, possible it's trying to make me taller?)
I did that the night after as well. Same tingling feeling, like there's energy transporting down to my legs and getting worked on...

Today I had plans on going out, so I directed my subC to follow the instructions of DMSI making the aura and making behavioral changes to become sexier.
I started listening to my loops, and I feel heat coming up within my back. Not bursting, but collecting in my back and slowly but surely expanding to the rest of my body. I've never felt this heat on DMSI. Heat bursting - Yes
But never "collecting" like this and where the heat is over an extended amount of time and definitely not this hot. I have felt it whole day ever since my loops finished getting somewhat weaker which may be due to not getting enough energy. But this was intense...

Due to reasons out of my control, I never made it outside to test it out, but if I had, I am certain of getting good results...

Don't have much else to report other than this. But it'll come soon enough Smile

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 04-13-2017

On Monday I was mentally disoriented. Like I was like "wtf am I doing" and had a huge anxiety over life in general, so while sitting on the train I took my notebook and started writing out my thoughts and I slowly started feeling better. I hung out with a friend and we talked. He's one of the few people I feel I can open myself up about, I obviously don't open up the whole part of me, but I've opened myself up to this guy more than 99% other people in my life. Had a good talk.

Next day we hung out and there were beautiful girls everywhere, and of course every of them was eyeing me. My confidence is at an all-time high, and I just stare out the girls, not in a creepy way. Smile

I believe the healing/clearing is done. Which kinda sounds like my favorite phrase in the whole journal. And may very well be false. Why do I believe this? Well, from my understanding the emotional shield is there to make us not consciously know what's being cleared. But it says nothing about the "after effects". Such as making us consciously aware of what HAS been cleared, but not what currently is being cleared. Like I mentioned above in the journal, I've become aware of the fear I've had of hurting girls. The dream I last had, related back to me being 3-years old. Not sure that I can have had such much bad experiences before that, that needs healing/clearing but I'm not sure.

On 3.01 I had random memories popping up ranging from me being 13 years, to 6 years. Such as myself talking to myself "I look bad in glasses" or similar negative self-talk. These are things I haven't thought about ever since it left my mouth/reached my ears, and they randomly pop up while I'm using a healing/clearing sub? So having memories/thoughts about different things from my younger years, and the latest dream I had being about my grandma's death, who died of cancer while I was 3. She died before my eyes which may have been a bit hard for the 3-year old me who didn't know how to handle it, needing the healing now.

The thing that makes me uncertain of healing, is the external results. I feel like I'm running 3.01 B again. Not much (obvious) interest from women in general. But when I do see a "sniper target" she gets hit by the aura like a bomb. Spidey sense also helping me. Is this due to me having damn high standards or am I simply not done with healing/clearing?
I'm also uncertain due to the first part of this post. The random anxiety coming from nowhere. I don't seem to be needing as much food as I've been needing earlier. A lower amount of energy needed as a lower amount of energy being consumed? Or just wishful thinking Big Grin

I feel like a goddamn superstar. The only thing keeping me from actually being one is my fashion and way of transportation. Aka I need more money.

I've been feeling this HUGE restlessness about things. Pulling me towards doing important work in my life. Basically designing my dream-life and the way to get there. Which is what I'm gonna continue to do after this post.

Can't say I've noticed any bad effects from running the brainwave entrainment program during night, so the plan is to continue with A until the 19th and then switch to B and re-evaluate after a week or so.

Also, the auric shield is so damn good. Love it.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 04-20-2017

On Tuesday I jumped onto the B train, and of course, I somehow managed to screw up the ASRB. Not sure exactly when but I think there were 10-20 minutes where I wasn't listening to anything.

Anyways 10 minutes into listening I have this tingling feeling in my head, almost like something is touching me and "releasing" things. I get more and more relaxed, shortly after I fall asleep. When I wake up I realize that the next loop never started.

Other than that I can't really say anything regarding version B. Feels like A. Heat collecting in my back. Attention from girls is the same.
I have had a shitty sleep schedule these latest days. Sleeping about a maximum of 3 hours in a row, waking up. Being up for 30min up to 2 hours, and another 3 hours of sleep.

This is not caused by DMSI, but it might affect DMSI. Due to the "tight schedule" of sleep and similarly, I haven't had good eating habits as well. Often going long hours between having food. Which may have had some effect on not having enough energy. But at the same time, the one time I really FELT the aura was when I was damn hungry.

It kinda feels like the aura isn't "working". I can tell DMSI is working, just not sure which part of it. Right now it seems DMSI is causing me to get more confidence, and changing "small stuff" such as body language and fashion. And doing some internal stuff, not necessarily healing or clearing. Which may be a false belief. Just what I'm feeling.

It's like it rather is reprogramming some things. Not removing, but enhancing what I already have an "edge" in? I've been singing a lot more and enjoying music on a "deeper" level. Thinking about my grandpa who had a GREAT voice. He was offered a record contract back in his youth but declined. When I was younger I wanted to be like him so I sang opera-ish. Well, as good as a 3-year old can sing opera that is.

I feel like the new-found confidence in myself, and these small changes are what's causing reactions from girls. Like, DMSI is causing these internal things. Giving the effect of increased attention from girls. But DMSI is not the direct cause of the attention. Not aura wise at least.
I may very well be wrong on this point, but it is what I feel.
The attention from girls on 3.1 versus 3.01 seems different. I can't put my finger on it. But there's something different. It's not better nor worse. It's different.

I went back to A today. B was not for me, not yet at least.

Did 2 days of B, one with "broken" ASRB.

Edit: I have turned down the volume. I barely hear the trickling sound now. Was a while ago since I felt the euphoria, but I'm generally happier, feels like the lower volume I use, the more internal things get's "moved" on. Will try again sometime with a higher volume.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 05-02-2017

I'm glad I went back to A.

I've been singing a lot more. On Saturday I "got feeling" and started really singing along a song. Not a sad one, but sometime in it, I start crying. Like really crying. Happened twice on Saturday and once on Sunday. This weekend I cried more than I'd been crying the latest 10 years combined...

DMSI must've really hit something. I've been having a tough time with no-fap. Even porn as well... So I have downloaded an app on my phone blocking every porn site and keywords.

Didn't really notice anything externally, I suppose all energy must've been used internally. At least that's kinda what it feels like. And I also think it's reasonable considering I've been having troubles with eating and no-fap. Not leaving any energy for DMSI to actually work with
That's all getting fixed now.

That was basically whole last week. Bad routines, nothing externally and things like that. Well, a girl did subtly ask me to hang out. She's a cutie but not my type. A bit too thin to be of my type. So I did what any normal guy would do - Act like I'm not getting her hint.

But after I've done the crying? Well, externals are back, but still on the "subtle side". But there is definitely a change.

On Monday I was barely outside, but the few girls I saw definitely were interested. Still very subtle, I wouldn't notice it at all unless I was looking for sudden changes in behavior.

Today I went kayaking, the sun was out giving energy to DMSI and again every girl I saw was looking at me. Had strangers starting conversations as well. One dog went crazy about me. That was before running today's loop.

I was only able to get 1 loop in today. But when I arrived at the train going into the city I see a girl walking out of the station. She looks straight at me and looks confused, she goes back into the station and up the stairs. She has a beautiful ass. She goes through the gates, and now she walks back. Back outside the gates!?

This girl literally went back the same damn way she came from, upstairs through the gates. And then goes all the way outside again. All this for giving me a view of her ass? Well, I certainly ain't complaining.

Other than that there is not really anything worth noticing. Eye contact, hair flips etc. etc. but that's no fun.

This is day 58 of A, I've done 2 days of B. I know I'm not done with A. But from tomorrow I'll be going to B. I want more results, not necessarily from girls but life-changing events. Financially, logistically, social settings and that. Right now I think my biggest problem is not being around girls that I actually want, and I want DMSI to change that together with other things in life. Or I'm simply convincing myself to escape away.

I will be returning to A eventually, unless DMSI makes me achieve my personal goals, as of which I would no longer need DMSI for that moment and in that case would jump on MLS. Possibly something else depending on which time-range we're at then Smile