Subliminal Talk
[DMSI] 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: [DMSI] 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 02-23-2017

Just hit the 1-month mark of DMSI 3.01. My first subliminal experience and I'm sold, really looking forward to more products from you Shannon Smile

My 2nd day on the A version was astounding. I have never seen so many obvious attempts from girls to catch attention or starting interactions. I have no real words on how to explain it. Only those who have used the sub and haven't resisted would know what I'm talking about. I had female officer's (on duty) checking me out if that says anything. Simply astounding.

But of course, nothing lasts forever and change is inevitable. So the day after the amazing results, healing/clearing kicked in. Impatient as I am I switched to B only after 4 days of A

Can't say I noticed a lot of the B version. It just seemed like it had less effect overall. Not the damn obvious signs from girls, I just felt like a king. 2nd day of B (6 days total) resulted in an almost complete seduction of random girl(s) on the train. Had I interacted with them more I would've gotten the record for reaching the intended goal of DMSI fastest. The sniper was out of control. I could feel the aura projecting from my stomach(area) to where the girls were.
When I look back I wish I had interacted with them more...

The results on B (like someone else has mentioned) seemed more subtle. 1st day of B I barely noticed anything at all, besides the "I'm a king" feeling. Day 2 like I said above worked very subtle but hit like a bomb.

I've had some more interesting thing happen as well, groups of girls (5+) have approached me for my Snapchat, haven't gone any further from that. I work as a waiter and ever since I started with DMSI I've received a lot more tips, I am one of the top earners of the restaurant now. Quite impressive as I am their 2nd newest employment without any prior experience in the branch.

So since I had such interesting results on B I decided to continue running it.
Results stopped coming after day 4, and I received a headache.

So after 7 days on B (11 days total), I started using A again (until the weekend) and had a dream. I would say it's related to healing but not 100% sure.

Switched back to B and can't say that anything extraordinary did happen. Just the "normal" with some looks from girls, increased tips and some "basic" stuff, not worth mentioning.

So after the weekend (Sunday, day 14) I was back on A. On Wednesday (day 18) I went back to B in preparation as I was going to a birthday party for a friend of mine. And I thought "I might as well use B before that and see what it does".

When I came home from that party I had enjoyed lapdance from 2 girls, one of whom I met at the party. And a lot of physical contact. Nothing extraordinary from a party, though.

Still, no goal achieved (wish I would've gotten it with the girl(s) the first week Big Grin)

Ever since the party last Saturday I've been on A again. Gotten a wet-dream and a "clear-dream". Been exhausted these 2 latest days, unsure of due to DMSI or just due to me being sick, possibly a combination of them. I have felt like I haven't needed any more clearing.

Anyways went to the hospital today for a checkup, all my results were good (almost perfect) except one, which is correlated to my medicine. (Side question - Shannon, would you know if hypothyreosis could get "healed"/restored by the "activation" from MHS?)

In my family, we've always had high blood pressure. Well, today my blood pressure was normal. And since the last time I weighed myself I've gone down 4 kg's (8 pounds for all 'Muricans), and the doctor's response?
"Considering your height your weight is completely perfect right now." Since I haven't done any changed in my daily behavior (generally at least) since my last time, I would say this is due to DMSI. I'm not 100%, but nonetheless happy with the results so far.

Since the aura also seemed to be back on A (hospital is not the best place to test thing's out lol) I will from today be back on B until 3.1

Really excited for the 3.1 version Shannon, I do hope I'm ready for what the subconscious may want me to do. And I also wish everyone else luck with that one Smile

Will try to make at least a weekly journal for 3.1 so I can remember the nitty details and give you as much as possible to help develop DMSI further.

A lot of people have mentioned they noticed rage or emotional exhaustion with B.
I personally felt nothing, I do recognize that the headache was a sign for me to go A. But other than that B didn't give me any signs to switch back or that "I wasn't ready". I would have a guess at it and that would be me being horribly out of touch with my emotions. I can never seem to find a middle-ground between my emotions and revoking them... Something for me to work on Smile

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-04-2017

3.01 Day 30-40

After I've finished listening to version B after writing the above post, I realized that I indeed do need more clearing. My first thought regarding version B was that I never felt the anger and therefore didn't need healing?
Well, I eventually realized later on that I didn't seemingly experience the anger, because I ain't in touch with my feelings and I've "learned" to suppress my anger in order to get better response's from other people when they get me angry.
Therefore I can't say whether or not I experienced anger. My guess would be that while on B I was suppressing my anger as a sort of "learned behavior" in order to get a better response from other people. But that doesn't mean my feelings/emotions aren't there.

With my personality type (ENTJ, enneagram Type 5) along with some other "diagnoses", those types are all generally known to be way out of touch with their feelings, but when they do "feel them". They're intense.

So I instantly went back to A. On last Saturday I went to another country to go skiing, which resulted in bad sleep, and having to listen to DMSI during the night whole week. On Tuesday I switched to B, as that has a lot of less "playtime" and I was hoping I would get some more time to rest/sleep.

Can't really say I noticed anything special these latest days, other than the auto-pilot seems to do its part. Was way more physical and touchy with girls than I usually am, grabbing their asses and such. But other than that and the "usual" IoI's nothing happened.

Been chatting/texting girls more overall, one girl said to me she wants to invite me home to her so "she can make me food". Achieving goal seems to come closer.

Been also remembering some memories, from when I was younger with people/classmates saying bad stuff about me. Most of them being related to something physical about me "You're so thin, you're so short, you look bad in glasses".
So I am concluding that DMSI definitely is clearing/healing stuff.

3.1A Day 1
Finished the first loops yesterday. And had gotten home the night before.
Like Chaos said in his journal I've had a headache that felt like something was "clenching" over my head, from a little above my ears to around the neck.
Should be noted that I only took a 30-hour break between 3.01 and 3.1

I went to bed after my loops and slept for another 2 hours. I am uncertain of the tiredness being caused by DMSI or just the body's response from being sick or 5 hours of sleep the last week, not including the 2½ hours that I listened to DMSI during the nights.

No dreams occurred for me, I've only experienced 5 dreams total while on DMSI.

Anyways I seem to be experiencing heat. I never felt any heat while on 3.01 but now on 3.1 it's affecting me
Been getting bursts of heat and an overall increase of heat. Which I see as something positive.

Last night I got a lot of IoI's. Butt presentations and a lot of "weird" behavior from girls in general. I can already now say that I like 3.1

Have no real clue on who my LDS target is, I mean there are definitely many girls who are candidates. But my guess is some girls living in "my old" city, which I've moved from since a year back. Else I would guess it's just someone "random" I can barely remember from my current city. Can't really say I've met my personal 10. Physical attractiveness I've met multiple 9s

But with personality and physical attractiveness, the highest I can think of is 8. And that is more than just 1 girl, so I suppose that 1 of those would get sniped. Sad thing I don't know whom.

I woke up quite early, being thirsty as hell so I went drinking water and then back to sleep.
When I woke up "for real", I felt different. I could see clearly? "HOLY SHIT DMSI HAS FIXED MY EYE PROBLEMS?"

Later I realized I had just forgotten to remove my contact lenses before I went to bed last night Big Grin

But my skin seems to be different, it's more soft and looking way clearer. Almost glowing

Listening to my second run on 3.1 right now and I feel energized, but at the same time, I am tired. I am having a real trouble knowing if my tiredness is due to being sick or DMSI.

Another thing is that another user mentioned having Deja-Vu feelings?
I've been experiencing Deja-Vu feelings the last 2 years, where I've dreamt of thing's and they later occur IRL. Creepy as shit but now I'm pretty much used to it. I've started writing down my dreams so I can 100% say things are happening that I'm dreaming about. But it seems like I easily forget to write things down as well.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-08-2017

The heat has stopped coming, at least not in the same way it used to before. Could also be about me not actually having a fever anymore lol

I seemingly always have the "best results" (externally) during early days of a sub. Before my subconscious realizes it's "supposed to resist" or heal.

Anyways the 2 latest days I've been happy. Like really fking happy. I have been one of those guys that are so happy you wanna punch them in the face so you can't see their smile. And I have felt absolutely amazing about it Big Grin
Starting the days dancing around the kitchen while coughing and listening to music

On day 2-3 of the sub, I had some tears coming while sitting at the computer. Not the emotional one's where you need to "get it all out". But the tears that are grieving something. Not really sure what I need healing/clearing off. Can't really say that I've had any deep stuff hitting me in my childhood, that I consciously remember at least.

My school years was a bit different, but that's also where I've already managed to heal a lot of wounds by changing perspectives

I've generally felt more energized on 3.1 even while sick I only needed about 6 hours of sleep, since I know it's healthy to sleep while sick I've actively tried sleeping. But it's also felt like I've been able to stay awake for those 6 hours.

But tonight I slept for 10 hours and I'm not sick anymore, at least not as severe.

Had a dream a few nights ago that I went back to school (I'm a high-school dropout). This specific school is in my old city, but one of my new friends went to the school, for some reason. Met with my teacher and we played dice while looking at a specific textbook. All my old classmates and friends were looking at movies lol.
One of the reasons I went back to this school was because it basically enables you to study from a distance. Which would fit with my current goals of traveling the world while being an entrepreneur. While I went to this school it was also VERY easy. I skipped 75% of the classes but still had good grades.
Going to an "easy" school for distance studying, while traveling the world and running a company? Yes, something I'd not have anything in mind against.

Also had another dream tonight, which I can't remember anything off now, at least. But I remember waking up thinking it was a bit cool lol.

I went out yesterday, didn't really notice anything special. Some looks from girls, and I saw one girl of specific interest. Her face wasn't really that good. But she had my perfect type of body and fashion. There's this specific type of fashion in girls that I absolutely adore, and sadly so few girls have this style. I think I've met 5 girls in total that I could put in this category, and every girl with the style have caught my interest. While not being physically attracted to them by their facial features. This style of clothes conveys their personality (which I can conclude is attractive. Since they are wearing these clothes) and I always end up getting/having an interest in them.

I might guess this girl I saw was sniped a little. That she barely fit the sniper "standards" and was affected, but not completely. But other than that specific girl, nothing extraordinary from the girl side.

Guys, however? Looks everywhere. Most of them just "wondering". Not alien stares, but rather "who is this guy?" and sometimes a form of jealousy. None tried interacting with me. So can't say I cared that much. I just enjoyed being a happy idiot not being able to stop smiling.

About a week ago I contacted a guy, for mentorship. He's a successful multi-entrepreneur and mentioned on Instagram he was opening a mentorship group.
I contacted him and the mentioned the price causing me to back out. But I responded to his last message in a "specific" way. Not something that most people would do. They'd just go back to their life.

I read this guy's book in preparation of contacting him. I like knowing what I deal with, and this is the type of guy I wanna have as a mentor. So in my last message, I wrote of a commonality I have with him, knowing it would've caught his interest while still thanking him for his time and hoping we'd meet each other in the future anyways.

Today I got his response. I got a 75% discount and will be joining the mentorship group that will be ongoing for 3 months.

Can't say this was caused by DMSI, but neither can I disregard it. Stoked as fk eitherway though Big Grin

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-14-2017

On Friday I had thoughts on why I'm doing DMSI, how it doesn't directly align with my current goal(s) and that I maybe should switch sub? That 3.1 didn't seem to do its thing other than healing. Which I'm not currently after... Would say it's my subconscious arguing with me, but at the same time, it's correct. DMSI's main goals don't align with my goals. Not sure it ever will either, but none the less I'm gonna stay on DMSI until I find it more appropriate to switch to anything else.

On Friday I went to some venues, I decided I wanted to go somewhere new so that's what I did. Checked with some friends where they were going and just checked if I could hang with them. I don't usually hang with these friends as I have a "set place" on weekends I usually go.

Anyways I went to another venue before to hang out with some other friends I hadn't seen for a while, and I will continue going to that place as I liked it and the people there. Can't say I noticed a lot of the aura. There was one specific girl who caught my eye. She had a lovely face, but a body that could get "improvement". This lead me to look at her a lot, as there really are few girls who catch my interest and can keep it over an extended amount of time, this girl had a nose ring which I don't like. I seem to always find something that completely turns off the attraction, but so far I'm willing to "overlook" the nose ring, as long it goes away soon LOL. Anyways, like I said looked at her, and this caused her to look at me in return. We definitely had eye-contact from time to time and both of us enjoyed it. Never interacted with her, but I have a feeling I'll get in touch with her later anyway. Hopefully, the aura is "stronger" by then.

I had some fun but eventually, it was time to go to the other venue, so on the subway there I see a girl with a really beautiful face. But yet again the body disappoints me. But this girl has already seen me eyeing her and now she starts giving IoI's. Some really obvious ones.
I didn't care now, though, I've already "said no" and wouldn't interact with her. I arrive at the station and start walking around like an idiot who doesn't know where he's going, eventually called my friend and found the place. I sneak in smoothly and chat with a girl I've caught an interest in, while still chatting with the people in the group. There is something about her that draws me, but at the same time there's "nothing special" about her, she's a good looking girl, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. My guess is that if she were to let go of everything and "simply be" my attraction for her would be raised a whole damn lot. Seems to be like that for me with a lot of girls, where there's something about them that just makes me "like" them. But maybe to my own expectations, or due to the girl having fears, and not acting on what she wants. The whole thing just "dies out". There was a lot of body contact between me and this girl, the evening continues and I have 3 girls approaching me, which is not unusual when I'm new in a venue that I like. Can't say that DMSI had anything to do with the girls approaching me, but maybe their response towards me. Never moved forward as it wasn't appropriate nor did I feel for it.

The whole evening was full of Deja-Vu's. Like I've said before I'm experiencing a lot of Deja-Vu's that I would say I've dreamt of, and they happen some months later. Hadn't started writing down my dreams when I dreamt this though so I suppose I can't be sure... But this doesn't feel like it's the brain doing me some tricks. All the time I get Deja-Vu's there is a correlation to one thing in my life. Which I won't bring up here, but I don't think it's the brain playing some tricks on me. I really do believe I have dreams that occur a few months later.

I switched to the Masked version on Saturday as I experienced a quite annoying headache making me easily irritated. Not sure how I got through the Friday evening, to be honest. Haven't experienced a headache since. Anyways, I haven't been out a lot. I'm still a bit sick, and I don't have a lot of obligations that I have to do daily that forces me outside the house, meaning I don't get a lot of time to "check my results".

On Sunday I went out again, didn't feel any aura but I started enjoying myself and simply "enjoyed the now" instead of thinking like an idiot. Eventually, girls started giving me IoI's, hair flips, proximity, staring among some. But nothing obvious. I would say that sometime when I stopped being in my head and just started "being", the aura started "working".

I saw the first girl from Friday that I mentioned on Sunday as well, the one with a beautiful face and an ok body. Got looks from her again but didn't see her afterward and just "moved on". Like I said I have a feeling I'll get in contact with her sooner or later. And when I get these feelings I'm usually correct, I suppose this could correlate to the whole Deja-Vu thing.

Anyways, I'm going to the station so I can take the train home, and I wanted to test something out. So I stand in the middle of the walkway, with people coming and going and I start "going into myself". And I notice a lot of tension in my solar-plexus. Like how I'm not following the social norms and that I should at least move out from the walkway so I don't draw attention to myself. I enjoyed the feeling. But at the same time, this tension was annoying. I didn't like it and it proves that I do need healing/clearing.

Got interrupted by some friends so I just let it go. I went away from the walkway and it's another 15 minutes until the train goes so I just lean myself against a pillar. Time goes, people come and people go. There's a girl who's giving me a lot of IoI's, actively trying to look at me without being obviously seen. A guy comes and "blocks" her view. She moves away just to get a better look at me. I can't help but laugh at the situation and I start looking around myself.

I start dropping my jaw. Within a 10m radius, I have people in A CIRCLE of me. Sure, there's people walking "through". But during these 5 minutes that I've been standing in this place, people have moved around to be in a 10-meter radius with me as the middle point.
I can only conclude that DMSI is working for me and have started doing the whole magnetic/energetic thing where people are drawn to me. Both men and women. Now I am not talking about any real goals of DMSI. I am simply stating that DMSI is working so deep that the aura that attracts people on an "other level" is starting to come up, showing that fears and "expectation" slowly but surely are losing their grip one me. At least regarding the sexual section.

I remembered something as well for a few days ago. How I, when I was younger, didn't wanna hurt girls and the 7-year-old me (who got a lot of female attention) had the brilliant idea of "if they don't like me they don't have to get hurt by me". Which caused me a lot of trouble until these later years where I actively have been working against that thought I had when I was younger. But I still don't wanna hurt anybody. Some belief that my parents must've stirred into me. Not that it's a bad belief, but it's been hurtful towards me instead. I recognize now that I can't control other reactions and that by limiting myself from actually expressing myself completely. I've been unhappy as I haven't lived out myself, in fear of being hurtful towards others.
All I can do is express myself as best I possibly can and let others do with that what they want. Do they wanna fall in love with me? Fine. Do they wanna hate me on Instagram? Fine.
But they should not expect me to love them back, all they can do is express themselves completely as well and hope that we "click".

I shouldn't bother myself with other people who envies that I'm able to express who I am, and therefore I will now strive even more to express ME. Not limit myself by what others expect, think or anything else. Now, of course, I've gonna adapt myself to situations, I am gonna act differently in a business meeting than when I'm hanging out with friends. But I am not gonna let other people limit my ability to express myself.

Regarding pheromone optimization, I am sweating way less. Have not been using a deodorant (ugh I know) since 3.1, due to them containing aluminum but haven't really felt a need for one either. Will get one without aluminum. I smell a bit different, not sure if it's due to me sweating, but not recognizing it or simply that the pheromone is doing its thing. I smell rawer, more "intense" dare I say more masculine?

Not sure how I'm gonna use perfume together with this, but I'll try some different stuff out.

Like some users have mentioned I'm feeling tiredness, but not constant. It seems to be the "introverted personality" of me that gets tired by DMSI, and the extroverted side of me gets energized by DMSI. Not really sure how to explain it...

HORNYNESS. EXTREMELY HORNY. I relapsed on a 98 days NoFap streak. F*cking DMSI

This video explains what I'm talking about with the magnetic/energetic thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irFeWGJB6Xw

Will go back to hybrid trickling from tomorrow

Damn long post, can conclude that since I started the loops while writing and the audio finished 45 minutes ago. Of course, I've been doing other thing's as well during this time but uh, long post

Don't think I have much more to report. So this is it for now.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-17-2017

I went back on Hybrid on Wednesday, like I said I would.

A headache came instantly 5 min into my first loop, and continued throughout the day but was gone by Thursday, I started feeling more intense hunger and heat. Not constantly more heated but mostly after eating. Could also be that I don't feel increases of heat, as I simply have grown accustomed to my increased body temperature and don't feel that I am hotter, body wise.

On Thursday I experienced more heat and hunger and had a very high difficulty of falling asleep during the night, causing me to get a low amount of sleep this night into Friday.

Hunger today (Friday), but no heat. I'm wondering if it could be due to me not getting a good night's sleep, only sleeping 5 hours, and then another 2 hours during the day. That my body or subC doesn't get enough rest and that somehow limits the possibility of DMSI to "work 100%" I had one instance today where I got results coming from the aura, where I'm on the subway and 3 girls come and decide to sit down within sight of me. One of these girls start eyeing me, she's not that hot. Not my type at all, consciously at least. But she starts to get some lip gloss or something, just starts putting it on her lips, her body towards me while looking me in the eyes. This was no coincidence. This was 5 seconds of intense staring of a girl doing something that looks very obviously like a sexual invitation. I go off at the next station.

Nothing else "major" to report, I'm not really surprised but at the same time disappointed. Met the girl from last week (hot, but could have a better body) and as I'm certain I will see more of her, I feel no need to "rush things" as at this point it almost feels inevitable we will interact at some point, the more time that nothing happens but I keep tension, gives me more possibility to get social proof, and show myself as a more interesting guy and basically make her wanting to approach me. Never had problems with that before but maybe I should try to be bold?
Eye contact and looks thrown at me again, nothing else that I noticed, but hard to see the body language when there are 50 people between you...

Went to another place where most of my friends hang out so I go into a social/fun mode. This makes me completely oblivious to IoI's unless it's very obvious ones. Nothing to report, can't say I noticed anything at all except hunger causing me to spend money I usually wouldn't spend. Just me being a goofy, sexual, gregarious guy that I was before DMSI as well.

I'm wondering if I do get results and DMSI is doing its thing but I simply don't hang around the "right" girls, am missing signs of interest that aren't very obvious due to me simply having too much fun or that DMSI only work on some instances, such as the girl on the subway. It's hard to say since I haven't been out AT ALL this week, haven't felt for it. Like my last post I did definitely get results last week on Sunday, but for what reasons? Cause I was on the masked version instead of the hybrid, that I was in a different environment with more girls, more girls I find attractive and girls I usually don't hang out with?

Next week I'll go out more, if not to see what DMSI does, just to get a nice walk in the city. I do need to get out of the house more, just not sure what I wanna do. Oh, I did meet a guy today. Started talking and we spent 30 minutes talking about our lives, really great interaction and he gave me some thing's to think about. As I had a dream of school some week ago, and this guy was talking and suggesting I go back to school, I'm wondering if DMSI is trying to guide me back into school, simply to put me in a place of where I meet more girls. "Sad" thing is that if I were to go back to school I would get MLS, and simply get done with school as fast as possible.

I'm a bit torn between places, what to do and simply "lost" in life. Nothing caused by DMSI, at least that's what I would say but I can't really disregard it now can I. But I would hope that DMSI can help me get things figured out in the best way possible. Not just sexually, but financially and long-term all-in-all for me as well.

Like I said I haven't been out, felt like DMSI was working on something (internally) when I was on the Masked version, but that doesn't make sense as it would continue to work with the same thing if I switched to Hybrid. No dreams, no "mood-swings". Nothing at all since Hybrid except the hunger/heat. Would at least be nice to know if I'm still getting healing/clearing and that DMSI is trying to overcome the resisting/stonewalling part of me or what is actually going on. The thing that's the most difference for me is that I have started gaming again. The bad type of gaming meaning sitting in front of the computer for hours... Gonna delete the game (again).

Reading RTBoss's latest post in his journal, I'm wondering if I should simply let all these thoughts go and "go with the flow" and let DMSI do its thing. But then how would I know DMSI is actually working? Haha, annoying things.
I have a will to go out tomorrow, to make something happen. But knowing me I'll wake up late, and not have any motivation to do anything "since it's late" and simply do nothing on Saturday.

I also feel I like this journaling thing, it's a first for me but I might start a personal one, not limited to DMSI but just to get the things out of my head, letting me relax and simply enjoy what's going on at the moment. Need to look up a good journal program, or a book that's small and good enough to follow with me anywhere.

Edit: Something I've noticed is that pretty much always when I seemingly get any kind of external results, I have VERY easy to get a boner. Easy to notice the aura kicking in this way at least.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-19-2017

Had 2 dreams tonight, one of a possible LDS target. Haven't seen her for 8 months or so now, so a bit weird dreaming about her now. In the dream, she didn't do a "direct" approach, but some of the more subtle girl ways of showing attraction while approaching me.

The second dream was about Shannon not being able to "digest" information from the forum if someone uses Grammarly lol?
Quite a random dream if you ask me

Seems like a lot of people have a "problem" switching to the "high-value". And in my opinion, they seem to approach it from a negative viewpoint. Now, these are my thoughts, in my journal. If you don't agree, fine. But at least try changing perspective from time to time in order to reach the best "solution", not saying mine is perfect or correct. I am still in the process of changing perspectives, but this is my view on things currently. Life is not a binary, there is not a 0 or a 1 for everything. It is more complicated. So don't accept my thoughts on these things as a "THIS IS" either. I am quite bad at explaining my thoughts, but my general idea gets out at least.

Being high-value doesn't mean people want to bring you down. It's about you bringing people up.
Being high-value doesn't mean people are after you personally. It simply (often) means you materialistically are a better victim. I mean, why go after the beggar on the street when there are people with more stuff than they can handle.
Being high-value comes with power, and with the famous words "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility" I think we should strive to do the best we can in everything, and choosing to take responsibility for things.

Don't let you get affected by other people disrespecting you, and definitely don't take it personally. If you let it affect you they have reached you. But if it doesn't affect you, you have reached them.
Choose what to give a f*ck about.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Shannon - 03-19-2017

Better victim? Wow, that's not a high value mindset. Victim mindset is about being helpless. High value and helpless are sooo not the same thing. Try getting that stunner playing helpless.

It's not about being a "better victim". Being high value is about being... high in value.... socially, sexually, romantically, and in whatever other ways you choose.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 06:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: Better victim? Wow, that's not a high value mindset. Victim mindset is about being helpless. High value and helpless are sooo not the same thing. Try getting that stunner playing helpless.

It's not about being a "better victim". Being high value is about being... high in value.... socially, sexually, romantically, and in whatever other ways you choose.

I see I wasn't being clear, I was not talking about victim mindset, not at all. I am wholehearted against the victimizing mindset as I find it toxic.

But there has been a lot of talking about people TAKING from high-value people. That all people want is to drag those who are "higher up" down. I personally don't believe it is like that, not in the majority at least. But there are always cases where that happens.

What I'm talking about in my post is for example of a thief.
Theoretically, it's not that the thief (most cases) doesn't have anything regarding you personally as a high-value person. It's that the high-value person in this case simply is a better target, or like I said it "victim" due to them in most cases have more material things, that the thief wants.

Would be fun to test out playing helpless sometime... Like get girls to have sympathetic sex with you :idea: Big Grin

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Shannon - 03-19-2017

Quote:Would be fun to test out playing helpless sometime... Like get girls to have sympathetic sex with you Idea Big Grin

It's called "Dry Dock". Females don't do sympathy sex. Just ask the nerds, geeks, dweebs, betas and losers in the world. Wink

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-21-2017

As some users said listening to low volume gave them better results, I tried it as well. I got tired, and then absolutely nothing. I went outside and nothing. Thing is that I was ok with it. I wasn't upset that "DMSI WASN'T WORKING". It was ok. I don't need women to give me validation. I slept for 12 hours that night. So DMSI must've done something internally.

The day after (yesterday) I thought "why not"? So I instead turned up the volume, quite a lot. Still "nothing". I got a headache short after the 2nd loop was finished but it disappeared after 2 hours or so. Wasn't out so couldn't see any results, but it felt like the sniper was working, hard to explain but whenever the sniper has kicked in, I have felt sensations in my stomach. Happened now when I'm in the house alone, felt weird but at the same time, I enjoyed it for some weird reason.

I slept for 5 hours now, instead of the 12 hours while I was on the low volume. Really interesting to see the differences. My guess is that DMSI does more healing/clearing when I listen to a low volume and more "external things" when I listen to a higher volume, giving me more energy and therefore allowing me to wake up after 5 hours.
Today I went back to low volume and got tired again, I had to go to sleep in the middle of the day and slept for 4 hours, while I intended to only sleep for 30 minutes or so. I think I snoozed 10 times before I turned off the alarm Big Grin
Today I experienced tingling in my body. Not something obvious but it was still there in my body...

In Wolverine's thread, I gave some recommendations on products I've gotten help from and I mentioned a new guy "Steve Mayeda". I had put his stuff on a "to do" list for a while, but about 3 days on 3.1 I decided "why the fk not" and listened to a podcast of his. Since that day I've listened to different podcasts/videos with him, and since I resonate with him so damn well I think DMSI pointed me into that direction. I don't think it's a coincidence, nor do I think it's a coincidence that I am looking after hot girls on Instagram.

I deleted "Witcher 3" today. Felt good and I have actually gotten some stuff done today, not at all as much I've wanted to. But it's a start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV39_TgwnNU

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - wolverine_i_am - 03-21-2017

If you were tired out from low volume, could it be that it was working?

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Shannon - 03-21-2017

Different volumes affect different levels of your subconscious awareness. Lowering the volume, and having it trigger exhaustion, either means it's doing some healing and clearing that's taking a lot of energy, or that it;s triggering the resistance exhaustion module.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 06:14 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: If you were tired out from low volume, could it be that it was working?
Most certainly. Just I don't know about what since I definitely wasn't getting the external results.

(03-21-2017, 06:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: Different volumes affect different levels of your subconscious awareness. Lowering the volume, and having it trigger exhaustion, either means it's doing some healing and clearing that's taking a lot of energy, or that it;s triggering the resistance exhaustion module.

That's interesting, so theoretically one could listen to a high volume for 6 months, and still not being "cleared enough" for B. Until one decides to lower the volume? Or is it like you said in another thread where DMSI is peeling of an onion reaching into deeper levels? Making sure that DMSI is peeling off everything regardless of volume?

With this knowledge, I'll be switching between high/low volume depending on if I want external results or not. But I suppose that eventually, I'll get external results regardless of what volume it is.
For now, I just have to test if higher volume would mean external results. I'll report back tomorrow regarding that Smile

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - wolverine_i_am - 03-21-2017

For me, my external results improved since playing the hybrid track at 1/15 volume. If you're feeling tired, you're probably still clearing, I'm assuming.