Subliminal Talk
Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) (/Thread-Trifecta-Sub-Dominance-Success-and-Attractive)

Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Bwarrior - 02-20-2017

Last Sub
90 Days of Aura of Sexiness Run with Stop Masturbating & Winner's Mindset.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8412.html

The AoS run specially at the later and post part of the run gives great results to me.
For me, it is easier to get laid with women that are more open to sex. They doesn't have emotional drama compared to those women that has "asd" syndrome who wants nice guy consciously but wants asshole guys subconsciously. I can be an asshole if I wanted to but for me, I don't need it and some of my core beliefs that I don't want to become an asshole just to get laid. More like a Win-Win situation, just like my current FWB and not Lose-Win situation like Friend Zone.

Sometimes I end up quickly relationship or friendly dates that ends up to impending friend zone because I don't wanna waste my time and effort. I also don't have these neediness, I also want them to think that I don't chase/need them, I just present my value to them and that's it. Sometimes I fail and a few of them are success.

I learned that it is a number's game. It takes one success to be motivated to take more risk to success. Failure is isn't bad, it teaches you on how to improve. Having Social Anxiety makes it more difficult to handle failure, fortunately with the help of the past and present subs and consistent exposure to social environment makes accepting failure easier.

One thing I don't like with AoS Run is, it makes women get cum/wet easily. It is difficult to ejaculate when I wear condom because they getting too wet. Or I am just overthinking about it.

The Decision on what Sub should I use next.

I have two option. Take the risk to use DMSI or taking the weakest generation available for 6 months.

For DMSI.
I choose not to use DMSI 3.0 and skipping 3.1 because DMSI 3.0 takes 2 months or more to upgrade into 3.1. So within 6 months of using 3G subs, it might have 1 or more ugprades for DMSI and hopefully a final or stable DMSI version.

For 3G Subs.
I wanted to improve my Social Skills a lot more and I choose this set of 3G subs.

The Trifecta Sub.
* Enhance your Sense of Humor 3G.
* Improve your Flirting Skills 3G.
* Socializing is just a Fun Game 3G.

All of them are 3G Type B.
As the rule said, up to three 3G Type B subs can be used at the same time(run).

I choose them carefully and It takes more than my rest days (10 days) to decide what 3G subs I wanted to use.

Improve your Flirting Skills.
I wanted to replace the "Improve your flirting skills" with BIATWS 3G but I picked IYFS because it is what best of business lol or for long term goal. IYFS is a skill that I can use forever unlike BIATWS, it might be gone slowly when I'm not using it.

Enhance your Sense of Humor.
Honestly my sense of humor are just starting to improve specially when I'm exposing myself to people who I already know. But when it comes to other people who are new to me, it's difficult to deliver sense of humor. Enhancing my Sense of Humor would be a great skill and helpful to any social situation.

Socializing is just a Fun Game.
This sub will force me to take more risk while keep calm and enjoying socially.
It will give me confidence to face any kind of social situation because I am naturally introvert and becoming more extrovert as the time goes by.

These three subs synergize/work each other well. Two Social Skills Sub and One Take Risking Sub.

Enhance your Sense of Humor Day 1-7: Improved Sense of humor.
I improved my sense of humor to people who are already close to me and sometimes I attempting to do it on people who aren't close or sometime strangers. It is much more improved when I'm drunk because I don't care about people's opinion and focuses on being more sarcastic. My Humor is on being funny with a little bit of sarcastic but avoid insulting people and having corny jokes but able to make them laugh. All I can say is, it was really improve during the first week of usage.

Improve your Flirting Skills Day 1-7: Improved a little bit.
My flirting skills are only activated when i'm on drunk, this where and why I get laid because i can say things without inhibitions. Within the first week, it improved just a little bit because sometimes I can insert dirty jokes towards women. Just need more repetition. I also need more information about flirting at the moment.

Socializing is just a Fun Game Day 1-7: Busy Week.
I did friendly date, going out with friends, etc. I had this feeling of neediness where I want to be in a group of people. However not attention seeker, just wanted to be in a group, sharing my presence in the group.

I wanted to say a lot of things but my english writing skills prevents me to express it, because it's difficult and my english sucks right now Big Grin

RE: Trifecta Journal - Shannon - 02-20-2017

It always amazes me how powerful even the ancient 3G subs actually are.

Given what you've said here, probably a good idea to wait for DMSI 3.2 or final.

RE: Trifecta Journal - Bwarrior - 03-08-2017

I was amazed by real result with using subs so far.
I had now a sexy and pretty girlfriend since After my last journal.
I met her last year and became friends during my whole sub usage.
So all of my sub run clearly benefited me towards her. Including dmsi run ofcourse.
I think AoS did greatly help me because she did initiate to have sex me but indirectly. I was just being friendly to her without intention to have a relationship with her.
But as time goes by, I fall in love with her and our friendly relationship imrprove.
If I didn't use subs, I might fall into a friendzone.
It was so fast that It happened in less than 1 month or it might be 20-25 days only for her to have a relationship and get laid of course.

Actually, we had sex before going in for a relationship. As I said, it was her who indirectly find ways to have sex with me. Thanks to my Dmsi and AoS run.
Our sex was my best sex ever, I didn't wear condom at that time and from my past aos run experience, she also got wet which is good if I'm not wearing condom. Infact we had 5 rounds with i think 10mins rest in between and she's still wet in all of that rounds.
She had very sexy body, I didn't expect it from her and she was also somehow good in bed. So I am lucky to have sex with her.

In terms of my sub usage, i lost track to my trifecta (eysoh,iyfs & sijafg) because I was on a vacation. Trifecta takes a huge amount of time and since I'm in a commited relationship. I decided to stop counting the sub usage, but still using them casually when I really need them, specially eysoh and iyfs.

I want to change subs in trifecta specially Improve Your Flirting Skills (iyfs) since I wont need it currently. I'm still thinking what subs I'm gonna replace in trifecta.

RE: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Bwarrior - 03-14-2017

I choose these three subs to replace my past trifecta which was stopped prematurely because of what happened during that run.
Develop An Aura of Dominance 3G = I'm lacking being assertive and having power or influence over others. Being Dominant means being more extrovert.
Ultra Success 3G = I missed being productive when I'm on Winner's Mindset Sub and it will boost other Sub efficiency.
Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually 3G = Even though I have a new sexy girlfriend "thanks to the subs", A part of me wanting to be more attractive. Somehow a continuation for my 90 days Aura of Sexiness successful run.
I want this new trifecta to be run smoothly and consistently for 180 days or 3 months.

When I'm on the deciding period (march 8 - march 14), I casually use EYSOH (Enhance your Sense of Humor) atleast 4 hours a day. All I can say is, it was working placebo or not. I talked a lot more and delivering funny and not so funny jokes often. Although it didn't make me an instant comedian LOL or funny person, definitely it does work. I started using it at feb 14 and EYSOH was my most used sub during the my first trifecta run.

I won't recognize my first trifecta run because it was stopped prematurely but I definite like EYSOH.

Usage:
Minimal Ultrasonic usage at morning and afternoon while alternating Ultrasonic and Masked at sleeping.

Sleeping Usage
4 hours of AoD (2 hours US and 2 hours Masked) followed by 3 hours of Ultra Success(1.5 hours US and 1.5 hours Masked) and followed by 2 hours of BIATBWS (1 hour US and 1 hour Masked) a total of 9 hours usage.

However when I searched some 3G past threads, It is recommended to have a break between sub usage. I'm trying to experiment and observe (while breaking the recommendation) if I can handle the usage while observing the progress and results.

RE: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Bwarrior - 04-06-2017

Develop an Aura of Dominance: High Rate Usage.
It's difficult to rate because Dominance is a broad term.
If I'm gonna rate my self in terms of being assertive then some "area" has been improved and other area little to no improvement. In terms of being social dominance, I'm kinda more dominant when I'm already dominant to a certain people as i can feel it, placebo or not however those other people like authority type, i guess maybe little to no-improvement at all.

Ultra Success: Medium Usage Rate.
In terms of motivation, it's more like 7/10 because i see some improvement but not greater or effective than my winners mindset run.
In terms of success, I dont see it as a direct result from motivation, more like being just lucky i guess. It acts like luck magnifier.

BIATBWS: Low Usage Rate.
Wow I'm having my best sex life with my girlfriend. I don't know about her past sex life but it seems that she enjoys sex with me and ofcourse i enjoy it as well. Maybe this is because I had a previous AoS 90 days Run & Dmsi 2.1 41 days run. I only listen to biatbws for about a maximum of 2 hours.

My usage.
Pure Ultrasonic on my stereo loudspeaker phone. No more stereo speakers for this 3G trifecta run.
This is because I am now sleeping with my girlfriend. So i'm using ultra success when I'm sleeping and develop an aura of dominance when we are not together. I don't want her to become dominant lol. And 2 hours of biatbws.

I'm on day 22 right now for this 3G trifecta run.

RE: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Bwarrior - 04-23-2017

Day 40
Biatbws: Sex Enhancer.

Sex performance is on another level, she enjoy sex and she thinks that I'm sexy.
There are noticable IOI's.
Ultra Success: Lucky & Motivated.
I don't know how to rate my current success if it is an ultra or not, but one thing for sure that I am lucky sometimes when it comes to results (success rate). I'm working enough because of the motivation I get from ultra success sub and it's results also.
Develop an Aura of Dominance: Missing in Action.
I don't have anything to say about this sub. Because I don't see some good improvements, maybe a little bit improvement for now. Currently US and Daod were my highest usage rate and biatbws is at low usage rate. I Increased the usage rate for US because it has results thus making it an almost equal usage rate of Daod.

Edited Post because I did back read my previous posts about running these subs for 180 days or 6 months.

RE: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Bwarrior - 05-01-2017

Day 48 (180 Days Goal - 132 days left) Date: 5/1/17
BIATBWS: Same as usual.
Ultra Success: My motivation is kinda on and off. But when it is on, I do better.
I have this new mindset that when I see challenges, I see it as an opportunity to improve however my old mindset tells me that it is difficult, impossible, bad outcome or result but I'm trying to face my challenges consciously, and luckily most of the time it goes well and therefore I learned to my self that I was always exaggerating and assuming that challenges are too difficult to handle. Challenges gives you an opportunity to improve and learn more things. Learning new things brings more potential to myself, avoiding it may become a quick relief but there's no self improvement.
Develop an Aura of Dominance: Same as previous, little to no result so far. Kinda disappointing since I'm having this sub prioritize over others. I will retain this sub If ever I'm going for a new set of trifecta 3G subs.

RE: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Zane - 05-01-2017

Arnt u trying the DMSI 3.1? I am sure u r getting free upgrades.. Cause u bought one

RE: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Bwarrior - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 07:19 AM)Zane Wrote: Arnt u trying the DMSI 3.1? I am sure u r getting free upgrades.. Cause u bought one

Nope, because i had a new girlfriend (after DAOS 4G run). I'm using biatbws for too many reasons like, enhance sex relationship, being attractive, continuation on my previous daos run, in case if we broke up and I had this ego (late discovery) that I want to be sexually attractive to other women, more like a confidence or self approval to myself that I am attractive.

Also, DMSI is focused on one goal, getting laid. Although it changes your subconscious (short term and long term) towards achieving that goal, I have many specific goals for me to achieve and that's why I was using 4G and 3G subs.

RE: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Bwarrior - 06-04-2017

Day 82. Almost three months.
There are so many life changing through out this 3G run.
I don't have time to write all those changes but I can write some part of it when I have time to do it.
I have more success in Ultra Success (still acts like a luck magnifier) followed by BIATBWS (IOI's and sex enhancer), DAOD is kinda working indirectly. It is working but through subconsious and the results can be seen as the times goes by.

RE: Trifecta Sub (Dominance, Success and Attractive) - Bwarrior - 06-07-2017

Day 85 (6/7/17)
I broke up with my gf last month for personal reasons (no third party or whatsoever). However I'm not wanting any relationship currently and my focus is to improve my self more, more skills to obtain and improve.

From the month also, I didn't expect that I'm becoming a seller. I buy from a local supplier and sell it through online, re-sellers or meetups. I gained this skill because I just tried to do it. My conscious mind tells me that I don't have a skill on to become a seller and I would be failure.
I tried it because to go beyond my comfort zone and I always though that the ULTRA SUCCESS SUB will work for me, so I rely on it and it works!

This is why I constantly thinking that this US sub is working like a luck magnifier sub.
Because I always underestimate my skills to do things that I don't normally do or didn't do at all.

I can sell my products with just my beginner's selling skills and most of the time, they buy it. I don't really know if it just being lucky or this US sub, or I had a passable selling skill.

In my other jobs also, my income was going up while doing less than the previous months because of lack of time.

I guess Ultra Success Sub works either placebo or not. I will use this sub when I'm on either 3G or 4G subs.

Develop an Aura of Dominance also helps me build confidence on selling items to the potential buyer, specially on communication skills.

BIATBWS, since I don't have a gf anymore, I was going back to masturbating a lot lol Big Grin. Maybe because I was spoiled with my past relationship, that we are doing sex frequently.