Subliminal Talk
Just started E2, some help - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Just started E2, some help (/Thread-Just-started-E2-some-help)

Just started E2, some help - RiseaKnight - 02-16-2017

I just started e2 2 days ago. I feel relaxed and like everything is gonna be ok while running it through headphones while I sleep but I feel depressed when I wake up. Does this mean its working?

Also will e2 help getting over past relationships and social anxiety?

RE: Just started E2, some help - Roy - 02-16-2017

Usually it's resistance to the changes the subliminal is trying to make.It's working.
Just keep listening to it until you get results.There are E2 journals in the journals section
of the forum if you want to read how it worked for other people.

Haven't used E2,from what I read about it,it should.

RE: Just started E2, some help - maxx55 - 02-17-2017

Yeah, it's working.

And it should, but it takes time because it goes "at the pace of the user".

RE: Just started E2, some help - ArcticFox - 02-17-2017

(02-16-2017, 04:16 PM)RiseaKnight Wrote: I just started e2 2 days ago. I feel relaxed and like everything is gonna be ok while running it through headphones while I sleep but I feel depressed when I wake up. Does this mean its working?

Also will e2 help getting over past relationships and social anxiety?

I like your straight forward explanation.

I've been doing E2 for a good 10 months now and I still wake up feeling depressed, I give my brain time to relax and E2 works through the issues and they pass. I do have some re-occurring depressing emotions but these will pass given time I hope.

I also am very chilled on E2, a little too chilled but I accept the program for what it is and what it is doing for me emotionally.

RE: Just started E2, some help - Michael - 02-17-2017

Hello. Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to be doing. I just joined based on a face book link to learn grounding techniques through an online course, and it came through as this forum. Were is the grounding course to be found.

Thanks

RE: Just started E2, some help - RiseaKnight - 02-17-2017

Ok thanks for the help everyone. The only problem I get is annoying tinnitus after I'm done playing it and I have the volume on 30% to 35%. Is this normal?

(02-17-2017, 05:13 PM)Michael Wrote: Hello. Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to be doing. I just joined based on a face book link to learn grounding techniques through an online course, and it came through as this forum. Were is the grounding course to be found.

Thanks

Natural Grounding? A member of the forum, Geodude, made a topic about it in the Chatter Box section. If it's not that, then the link may have been wrong dude.

(02-17-2017, 05:28 PM)RiseaKnight Wrote: Ok thanks for the help everyone. The only problem I get is annoying tinnitus after I'm done playing it and I have the volume on 30% to 35%. Is this normal?

If you get tinnitus, then go with a masked version.

If you still get tinnitus, it may be a form of resistance. But double check your equipment.

RE: Just started E2, some help - RiseaKnight - 02-18-2017

(02-17-2017, 09:29 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 05:28 PM)RiseaKnight Wrote: Ok thanks for the help everyone. The only problem I get is annoying tinnitus after I'm done playing it and I have the volume on 30% to 35%. Is this normal?

If you still get tinnitus, it may be a form of resistance. But double check your equipment.
I'm using masked version. I'm playing it on my android phone. I have the eq on normal. Does it matter if
audio enhancer and surround are on?

RE: Just started E2, some help - maxx55 - 02-19-2017

(02-18-2017, 12:46 AM)RiseaKnight Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 09:29 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

I'm using masked version. I'm playing it on my android phone. I have the eq on normal. Does it matter if
audio enhancer and surround are on?

You should probably turn those off completely.

RE: Just started E2, some help - RiseaKnight - 02-25-2017

Been listening to E2 for more than 2 weeks. I was feeling good in tbe beginning but now I am getting extremely depressed and having dreams of my ex. Also feeling pressure on the sides of my head. Very tired. Is this resistance? How do I overcome this?

RE: Just started E2, some help - RTBoss - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 09:32 AM)RiseaKnight Wrote: Been listening to E2 for more than 2 weeks. I was feeling good in tbe beginning but now I am getting extremely depressed and having dreams of my ex. Also feeling pressure on the sides of my head. Very tired. Is this resistance? How do I overcome this?

Probably. There's a shield that helps with the negative experiences, but just keep listening. You'll have a breakthrough, eventually, and wading through the depression will have been worthwhile.

When I ran E2, I would experiment with listening to more or less of the sub when I was going through harsh times. Sometimes listening more helped, sometimes taking a break and listening less helped.