Subliminal Talk
Pogi's DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pogi's DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal (/Thread-Pogi-s-DMSI-3-0-1-A-Journal)

Pogi's DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Pogi - 02-13-2017

I recently started DMSI. I have been listening to 3 loops every night as I fall asleep for 8 days straight. I will be posting about my progress roughly every week. I use a Neo Neurophone to listen to the recording. I am not sure if this is safe to use with DMSI, but I have had results using a Neurophone with BIATBW.

The first 3 days I felt normal albeit a bit on the confident side. It was after the third day is when I started getting headaches (pain 2/10) nagging, but bearable. The headaches would last around an hour just around 1-2 hours before I start running the loops. Sixth day passed, the headaches stopped coming. It was the eight day that got me. I felt this profound sadness the whole day.

Let me back up. About five months ago, my GF of three and a half years broke up with me. I, of course, went to the break-up phase that normally comes after. It seemed to me that I went through that phase rather quickly. I used meditation and kept myself busy at all times. Three months after the break-up, the ex resumed her contact with me. we have been meeting up from time-to-time for a meal. Everything has been friendly and casual.

Fast forward to my eight day using DMSI. I met the ex because she had to pick up some stuff at my house. We hung out for a couple of hours after. When I got home, I just felt this overwhelming sadness akin to that break-up feeling. Mind you, we didn't talk about our relationship in any way that day. I broke down crying. Perhaps DMSI is helping me heal or move on properly from this break-up.

RE: Pogi's DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Shannon - 02-13-2017

Sounds like DMSI is calling you out on having tried to hide from dealing with it, and is causing you to deal with it instead of stuffing it down and ignoring it.

RE: Pogi's DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Pogi - 02-21-2017

The feeling down has subsided, however, I do not feel any confident or special. But that's okay. I find myself more relaxed and being myself in crowds.

Today is a bit different though.

I work in the "field", meaning that I am not confined to an office or a single location for the duration of the shift. Today, however, I went to the office to do some paperwork. The most attractive co-worker was always trying to get my attention. She even sat by me to talk at the breakroom while I ate. Before, she would just say hi to me and go about her thing. Later, she comes to me while I was working and ask me for a favor with her charming smile and puppy dog eyes. Another co-worker pointed out that she was trying to manipulate me with her cute smile. I said: "That doesn't work on me. Remember I had a cute girlfriend? She always tried to use that to her advantage but it never worked." (I did have a girlfriend who was out of my league) Attractive co-worker then said: "You HAD a cute girlfriend? You mean past tense?" I said: "Yes. We broke up." She blushed and fumbled for a bit for words. There was definitely some tension between us because four other co-workers were observing this exchange. Throughout the day, she would walk by and squeeze my shoulder or say something playful. I don't know guys, but me thinks this DMSI is starting to kick in.

What do you guys think? Shannon?

RE: Pogi's DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - Shannon - 02-21-2017

I think...

1. No woman is out of your league unless you cause that to be true by believing it.
2. DMSI is kicking in.

RE: Pogi's DMSI 3.0.1-A Journal - eternity - 02-21-2017

Awesome results man. That experience you had with the most attractive Co worker fumbling over her words? When that kinda stuff started happening to me I started wondering if it was really happening to ME!!!

Congrats on your mourning of your ex. Weird thing to congratulate, I know.... but that overwhelming sadness is a feeling I know all too well. DMSI induced clearing is no joke. It is so deep that it hits the depths of the soul. But as you hit these bumps of clearing, you end up exponentially stronger afterwards. It's a beautiful transformation.