Subliminal Talk
AM6 - Let's Kick A$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 - Let's Kick A$$ (/Thread-AM6-Let-s-Kick-A)

AM6 - Let's Kick A$$ - alphamaleman - 02-03-2017

So I just bought AM6 Stage 1 & 2. Today is my 6th day listening to it.

So far I have managed to listen to it for 8 hours ever day EXCEPT yesterday. I only got in 3 because I got super busy driving around for work.

Some background on me:

I am an entrepreneur and pretty charismatic guy. I do a lot of public speaking and can sell like crazy.

But... when it comes to women all that seems to disappear. I am not awkward or shy, but I still tend to miss a lot of signals or get flat out friend zoned really fast.

Hence the need for a shift. AM6 is THAT shift.

I have been through a ton of PUA materials in the past including stuff on Alpha Male. So I understand the body language I need and the traits I want. I hope that speeds up the proccess.

What I have noticed so far:

Day 1:

I was really tired and thirsty all day long, but I felt a profound calm and focus.

Every time I sat down to work, the rest of the world faded away.

I tried to listen while sleeping but I kept waking up in the night extremely warm and thristy. Not sure why. Is this normal? I think I will keep to listening during the day instead for now.

Day 2 - 4:

I find myself not giving a shit about a lot of things. My body language is far more open and "Alpha"/High-status. I find girls eyeing me up and giving IOIs all the time.

One of them caught me checking them out and giggled. Normally I would have looked away but instead I just kept looking and gave a head nod. Didn't feel nervous at all.

This was all auto-pilot

Day 5:

I was hanging out with my best friends sister. Trying to teach her marketing.

The entire time she was with me she kept playing with her shirt. Eventually, we got on the topic of clothes. That's when she started complaining that her buttons on that shirt would keep popping open because they were worn out.

She kept bringing this up in conversation and every time she did so she would put her hands on the opening of the shirt.

She later commented about how we were wearing similar shirts, the only difference was her's showed cleavage.

Was this an IOI? I think it was, but I also may be over thinking it. She has never shown attraction indicators before and she has a boyfriend.

Anyways... I will keep updating this from now on.

RE: AM6 - Let's Kick A$$ - Frosted - 02-03-2017

Lol I read your name like AlphaMailMan Tongue.

RE: AM6 - Let's Kick A$$ - dweller94 - 02-03-2017

Enjoy your run, especially with women, stage 1 kicked ass for me although it's early I noticed a lot of shifts!

RE: AM6 - Let's Kick A$$ - alphamaleman - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 01:44 PM)Frosted Wrote: Lol I read your name like AlphaMailMan Tongue.

I'm glad it worked! Tongue

RE: AM6 - Let's Kick A$$ - alphamaleman - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 01:54 PM)dweller94 Wrote: Enjoy your run, especially with women, stage 1 kicked ass for me although it's early I noticed a lot of shifts!

I am noticing quite a few shifts. Especially in my own inner self and body language. But I am also noticing a lot of IOI's from randoms when I am out.

I though the cleaning would take longer and I didn't expect anything till stage 2. Apparently I was wrong!

RE: AM6 - Let's Kick A$$ - Shannon - 02-03-2017

Expectations usually are. That's why I say... set it and forget it. It'll do the job that needs to be done as long as you don't stop it or limit it. Expectations are usually just a way of limiting oneself.