Subliminal Talk
Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) (/Thread-Here-COMES-the-BLOOM-a-DMSI-v3-Side-Story)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - Shannon - 01-19-2017

I have something up my sleeve to make it unnecessary to take a break for the purpose of "thinking it's your own thoughts". Just haven't had a chance to export it from the 6G prototype.

That doesn't mean breaks won't be good every now and then - we're still learning about this technology level.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - K-Train - 01-19-2017

Sidebar: Chaos, please feel free to intervene if you think I'm hijacking your journal man. I don't want to derail it.

@Shannon: I remember in the movie Inception (great movie btw for anyone who hasn't seen it) that the key to planting an idea (vs taking one out) was that the dreamer had to believe that the idea came from their own mind vs from the mind of another.

I'm unsure how this would work for other subliminals, but the desire for sex is something that is deeply in-bedded in the minds of almost all humans. Perhaps that may prove useful in aiding DMSI's results?

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - chaosvrgn - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 09:50 PM)K-Train Wrote: Sidebar: Chaos, please feel free to intervene if you think I'm hijacking your journal man. I don't want to derail it.

@Shannon: I remember in the movie Inception (great movie btw for anyone who hasn't seen it) that the key to planting an idea (vs taking one out) was that the dreamer had to believe that the idea came from their own mind vs from the mind of another.

I'm unsure how this would work for other subliminals, but the desire for sex is something that is deeply in-bedded in the minds of almost all humans. Perhaps that may prove useful in aiding DMSI's results?

Nah, don't worry about derails. No biggie. This is a side journal anyway. As for the desire for sex, we discussed that about 3-4 weeks ago, mayne.

Gotta keep up!

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - Shannon - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 09:50 PM)K-Train Wrote: Sidebar: Chaos, please feel free to intervene if you think I'm hijacking your journal man. I don't want to derail it.

"It's my own thoughts" is useful for reducing resistance, but it by itself won't stop it. I have a few ideas to implement in DMSI 3.1 that should be really interesting in that direction, though... I think we are closing in on finding a way through virtually any resistance, or at least forcing a stalemate which never loses ground.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - Inconceivablezen - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 11:00 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Design goal achieved.

Just received a text from the boxing coach's daughter. She OUTRIGHT said that she wants me to find a way to get her alone and spend all night f*cking her.

Exact words: "I want you to find out a way to carve some 'alone time' with me so you can **** me all night."

I want to make this very clear. VERY CLEAR. This is not any kind of "placebo b*llshit." In all the years of my life, I have never had a woman outright tell me this over text. Yes, I've gotten laid a lot, but those stories were more like the sh*t you'd see on the Red Pill, or a PUA forum, where I had to plot, strategize and plan. Never have I had a woman say, "find a way to f*ck me."

This happened AFTER I stopped running the sub for five days. Even though I don't feel the acute internals anymore, I'm clearly getting some strong externals. Getting women staring at me, going out of their way to help me at the gym. In fact, the new woman that works at the gym came to watch me hit the heavy bag. Then when I started talking to her, she giggled and said I smelled like "aggression." But, the look in her face was clearly, "I want to take you to the bathroom and I want you to rail me."

But... the bathrooms were full and I'm on a schedule today. ANYWAY -- for those of you still waiting to pull the trigger, get in now while the price is still low and GET TO CLEARING. Now that the emotional shield is weakening (because I'm no longer refreshing it everyday), I can use mental alchemy to see what's been changed.

The list is so long that I don't know where to start. I keep wanting to update this thread, but I get overwhelmed and run away, lol. It's THAT big. But here's a few things:

I'm no longer autodisqualifying myself when it comes to beautiful women. Same with job opportunities and partnerships with people that I feel are "above me." I'm applying for very high quality, prestigious positions. Even if I don't get them, it shows that I'm valuing myself much higher.

I'm healing quicker, I'm fighting more aggressively and without fear and I'm developing a "fighter's instinct." To me, this is a sign of increased testosterone and the such.

Etc. More later.

I'm arranging for that "alone time" to go down next Friday. She's been waiting 24 years to get a good dick down (she's a virgin) and I might as well be the one to give it to her.

Congrats. I've had these too.

A 21 y/o Armenian girl literally says to me on a date that I could rape her in the corner back there. I was walking her back to her car and we were walking through the city. Didn't do anything, kissed her goodbye at her car, and told her that I had to get up at 6:00 the next morning. She was immersed in thoughts for a second, and then asked me if I wanted to fuck her then and there (her car was parked behind the train station). We initially met because I was considering having a relationship, but even during the date I already found out I could not do this.

A 36 year old black girl literally says "I've talked enough, let's go" (hinting at sex) during a 1 hour date.

To think about it, both were on 2.4. or during its bloom phase when I was already back on E2. Sadly enough, I do not have that much time to go out on 3.0.1.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - robstar - 01-20-2017

(01-18-2017, 09:30 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: For those of you that aren't aware, "the bloom" is a term that describes the seemingly increased effects that occur once you STOP using a sub, as the brain switches from an "input ---> process ---> execute" cycle to full "execution" mode.

Some may question whether the bloom even exists. In the past 4 days, I have noticed a drastic increase in effects. Now, this COULD be because of P3 / P4 / P5 technology, which Shannon says can keep the sub running in your head for up to 21 days. Here's what I've experienced in regards to that:

First, every night, around the time when I WOULD start the sub, I begin to feel the sub's effects as if it were running. For example, I've been dealing with heavy resistance all day long... until literally about 10 minutes ago. It just so happens that midnight is exactly when I would start running my loops. This is not "placebo." I noticed it the first two days off the sub and wrote it down in my journal. Then, I noticed that KEPT happening.

Second, my boxing skill has once again leveled up. Without going into too much detail, let's just say that my accuracy, timing, speed -- everything has skyrocketed. And the coach's daughter didn't miss it. In the last two days, she has become OVERTLY sexual. Last night, she all but said she wanted me to get her alone, somehow, someway and f*ck her. She invited me out to a movie with her on Friday, but I have business affairs to attend to. Honestly, I think her Dad's gonna hide and watch anyway. I told her perhaps the following week, she could steal away to another movie and I'd go.

Tonight, I asked her what she had on. She told me she was wearing a Batman onesie, then proceeded to inform me that you could unbutton the onesie around the butt. Then, she pretended that she meant nothing by it.

The only other thing of note... my eye keeps f*cking twitching. F*CKIN' DMSI.

The "bloom" sounds like the concept of deloading in weight training.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - kalmah0804 - 01-20-2017

Damn. You got way better results than I did while listening to the sub, but seeing your dramatically increased results and self-confidence while coming off of the sub makes me want to run the bloom now, too. I just feel like I still have so much more emotional clearing that I could benefit from continued listening to 3.01A, as opposed to taking off time and letting the bloom effect do its shit.

Would you say that you are still feeling more emotionally healthy/happy now that you've taken some time off of the sub?