Subliminal Talk
Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) (/Thread-Here-COMES-the-BLOOM-a-DMSI-v3-Side-Story)

Pages: 1 2

Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - chaosvrgn - 01-18-2017

[Image: here_comes_the_bloom.png]

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - chaosvrgn - 01-18-2017

For those of you that aren't aware, "the bloom" is a term that describes the seemingly increased effects that occur once you STOP using a sub, as the brain switches from an "input ---> process ---> execute" cycle to full "execution" mode.

Some may question whether the bloom even exists. In the past 4 days, I have noticed a drastic increase in effects. Now, this COULD be because of P3 / P4 / P5 technology, which Shannon says can keep the sub running in your head for up to 21 days. Here's what I've experienced in regards to that:

First, every night, around the time when I WOULD start the sub, I begin to feel the sub's effects as if it were running. For example, I've been dealing with heavy resistance all day long... until literally about 10 minutes ago. It just so happens that midnight is exactly when I would start running my loops. This is not "placebo." I noticed it the first two days off the sub and wrote it down in my journal. Then, I noticed that KEPT happening.

Second, my boxing skill has once again leveled up. Without going into too much detail, let's just say that my accuracy, timing, speed -- everything has skyrocketed. And the coach's daughter didn't miss it. In the last two days, she has become OVERTLY sexual. Last night, she all but said she wanted me to get her alone, somehow, someway and f*ck her. She invited me out to a movie with her on Friday, but I have business affairs to attend to. Honestly, I think her Dad's gonna hide and watch anyway. I told her perhaps the following week, she could steal away to another movie and I'd go.

Tonight, I asked her what she had on. She told me she was wearing a Batman onesie, then proceeded to inform me that you could unbutton the onesie around the butt. Then, she pretended that she meant nothing by it.

The only other thing of note... my eye keeps f*cking twitching. F*CKIN' DMSI.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - chaosvrgn - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 09:41 PM)Wanton Wrote: Did you like Version B more than A?

I am currently on B, will stop soon, but it feels so much better than A. I feel a lot more alive.

To me, one isn't "better" than the other. They serve different functions. B feels better and I feel like a rockstar on it. But... if I use A to clear out all the subconscious junk, B will feel even better.

BUT... if I could successfully run B without running into excruciating resistance headaches because of the junk, I would.

One day.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - chaosvrgn - 01-19-2017

Bloom, Day 5.

About to do some morning boxing. May do some night boxing too. I feel a bit better today. Still kinda melancholy. Life feels less "intense" than when I'm on the sub. Less on edge.

I had some crazy zombie dreams last night. I was part of some kind of task squad to hunt them down. It was "scary," but it... wasn't? As if I were conquering the fears instead of letting them dominate me.

I'm noticing that my usually negative mother is being very much more positive today. When I was talking about how down I've been lately, she suddenly went into this rant about how I should speak words of affirmation every morning. She say, 'Something good is going to happen to me today -- something good's going to to happen to someone, it might as well be me."

Kinda silly advice because it promotes passivity, but I do agree with the mindset that I shouldn't keep speaking negative. That's new... I'm wondering if my aura is influencing--

Wait, doesn't DMSI have an aura of healing? Hmm...

Design goal achieved.

Just received a text from the boxing coach's daughter. She OUTRIGHT said that she wants me to find a way to get her alone and spend all night f*cking her.

Exact words: "I want you to find out a way to carve some 'alone time' with me so you can fuck me all night."

I want to make this very clear. VERY CLEAR. This is not any kind of "placebo b*llshit." In all the years of my life, I have never had a woman outright tell me this over text. Yes, I've gotten laid a lot, but those stories were more like the sh*t you'd see on the Red Pill, or a PUA forum, where I had to plot, strategize and plan. Never have I had a woman say, "find a way to f*ck me."

This happened AFTER I stopped running the sub for five days. Even though I don't feel the acute internals anymore, I'm clearly getting some strong externals. Getting women staring at me, going out of their way to help me at the gym. In fact, the new woman that works at the gym came to watch me hit the heavy bag. Then when I started talking to her, she giggled and said I smelled like "aggression." But, the look in her face was clearly, "I want to take you to the bathroom and I want you to rail me."

But... the bathrooms were full and I'm on a schedule today. ANYWAY -- for those of you still waiting to pull the trigger, get in now while the price is still low and GET TO CLEARING. Now that the emotional shield is weakening (because I'm no longer refreshing it everyday), I can use mental alchemy to see what's been changed.

The list is so long that I don't know where to start. I keep wanting to update this thread, but I get overwhelmed and run away, lol. It's THAT big. But here's a few things:

I'm no longer autodisqualifying myself when it comes to beautiful women. Same with job opportunities and partnerships with people that I feel are "above me." I'm applying for very high quality, prestigious positions. Even if I don't get them, it shows that I'm valuing myself much higher.

I'm healing quicker, I'm fighting more aggressively and without fear and I'm developing a "fighter's instinct." To me, this is a sign of increased testosterone and the such.

Etc. More later.

I'm arranging for that "alone time" to go down next Friday. She's been waiting 24 years to get a good dick down (she's a virgin) and I might as well be the one to give it to her.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - blackwing Z - 01-19-2017

I LOVE your results. This is awesome.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - NoLimit - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 11:00 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Design goal achieved.

Just received a text from the boxing coach's daughter. She OUTRIGHT said that she wants me to find a way to get her alone and spend all night f*cking her.

Exact words: "I want you to find out a way to carve some 'alone time' with me so you can **** me all night."

I want to make this very clear. VERY CLEAR. This is not any kind of "placebo b*llshit." In all the years of my life, I have never had a woman outright tell me this over text. Yes, I've gotten laid a lot, but those stories were more like the sh*t you'd see on the Red Pill, or a PUA forum, where I had to plot, strategize and plan. Never have I had a woman say, "find a way to f*ck me."

This happened AFTER I stopped running the sub for five days. Even though I don't feel the acute internals anymore, I'm clearly getting some strong externals. Getting women staring at me, going out of their way to help me at the gym. In fact, the new woman that works at the gym came to watch me hit the heavy bag. Then when I started talking to her, she giggled and said I smelled like "aggression." But, the look in her face was clearly, "I want to take you to the bathroom and I want you to rail me."

But... the bathrooms were full and I'm on a schedule today. ANYWAY -- for those of you still waiting to pull the trigger, get in now while the price is still low and GET TO CLEARING. Now that the emotional shield is weakening (because I'm no longer refreshing it everyday), I can use mental alchemy to see what's been changed.

The list is so long that I don't know where to start. I keep wanting to update this thread, but I get overwhelmed and run away, lol. It's THAT big. But here's a few things:

I'm no longer autodisqualifying myself when it comes to beautiful women. Same with job opportunities and partnerships with people that I feel are "above me." I'm applying for very high quality, prestigious positions. Even if I don't get them, it shows that I'm valuing myself much higher.

I'm healing quicker, I'm fighting more aggressively and without fear and I'm developing a "fighter's instinct." To me, this is a sign of increased testosterone and the such.

Etc. More later.

I'm arranging for that "alone time" to go down next Friday. She's been waiting 24 years to get a good dick down (she's a virgin) and I might as well be the one to give it to her.

Wow sounds like you're getting really powerful bloom effect!

By the way, why did you stop listening to 3.01, is that because you are waiting for 3.1 release? Smile

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - maxx55 - 01-19-2017

Exact words: "I want you to find out a way to carve some 'alone time' with me so you can **** me all night."

Etc. More later.

Congrats on achieving the goals. I'm curious though, what does a face like the one you described look like?

(01-19-2017, 01:04 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

Etc. More later.

Congrats on achieving the goals. I'm curious though, what does a face like the one you described look like?

[Image: eyesup3_6.jpg]

This look means, "You've been selected and I want to f*ck right now. But first... I'm going to glare at you to see if you'll become intimidated -- and fail the last shit test -- or if you'll maintain eye contact and/or make a move, showing me that you're as aggressive as I think you are."

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - eternity - 01-19-2017

I quoted this so, you know, people can't sit there and be like hashtag #dimseedoesntwork.

Congrats on achieving this progress mate!

(01-19-2017, 12:57 PM)NoLimit Wrote:

Etc. More later.

By the way, why did you stop listening to 3.01, is that because you are waiting for 3.1 release? Smile

Yes. I have a theory that the more resistant personalities may need a short break to let the program settle.

I know for a fact that my subconscious sometimes resists / rejects the subliminal programming because it doesn't like "being told what to do." My theory is, when I stop the active input of the subliminal each day, my subconscious begins to accept the instructions as my own thoughts, not as something else trying to force me to do something.

... if that makes any sense. So far, so good. I feel like I'm really executing the programming.

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - blackwing Z - 01-19-2017

White girls want that BBC... Big Black Chaosvrgn

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - eternity - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 08:18 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 12:57 PM)NoLimit Wrote:

Etc. More later.

Yes. I have a theory that the more resistant personalities may need a short break to let the program settle.

I know for a fact that my subconscious sometimes resists / rejects the subliminal programming because it doesn't like "being told what to do." My theory is, when I stop the active input of the subliminal each day, my subconscious begins to accept the instructions as my own thoughts, not as something else trying to force me to do something.

... if that makes any sense. So far, so good. I feel like I'm really executing the programming.

Yeah it makes sense. This reinforces my theory that extending time between listening sessions makes for stronger results.

But in my experience with transitioning from A to B twice, the bloom (of the clearing) peaks at around 3-4 days, and then immediately starts reducing in power, but still staying in pure execution mode.

I would go so far as to say everyone could do well with a break, if nothing else, than just for 4-5 days. The more resistant types may do well to be sub free for 3 days after every day he/she listened to loops that day. So it would be 1 day on, 3 days off, then 1 day on and another 3 days off.
The purpose of this would be to briefly input the instructions, then give it 3 days to "accept the instructions as my own thoughts". Then you would refresh the input, and spend the next 3 allowing the instructions to assimilate into your own mind.

It just might be crazy enough to work. Confused

RE: Here COMES the BLOOM (a DMSI v3 Side Story) - K-Train - 01-19-2017

Very interesting theory Eternity. I'm inclined to agree based off some of my experiences with NSFM. Can't hurt to test. Curious to hear what Shannon thinks.

PS: Chaos, make sure you tell boxing girl to make sure the juicebox area is clean shaven this time. Don't need repeats from the last hook up. Good luck bro!