Subliminal Talk
DMSI IS THE SH**! (3.0.1b) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI IS THE SH**! (3.0.1b) (/Thread-DMSI-IS-THE-SH-3-0-1b)

DMSI IS THE SH**! (3.0.1b) - jimwes - 01-15-2017

So when I heard of DMSI and saw everyone's journals I knew I HAD to try it out...

And can I say the results are freaking amazing so far!!

Today is only day 2 of running DMSI 3.0.1b, I did two loops this morning and then headed out.

Side note: I have always gotten a decent number of IOI's from Girls and on average I get hit on pretty frequently (to the envy of some of my friends). However, my hope with DMSI is that it's becomes more targeting to girls I am interested in AND it happens more often.

My first stop was McDonalds. I walked in and placed my order on one of their new touch screen menus. During this process I the cute girl behind the counter kept giving me glances and pulling away.

After I finished my order I walked up to the counter to wait for my food.

I catch several of the girls working all giving me eyes as I wait (including the cute manager).

The manager walks up with my food and tells me my coffee will be a few minutes and she'll bring it out to me (with a wink).

All the girls continue to eye me up and stare as I wait for me food!

I can't wait to do my next loops! This is going to be a wild ride Smile

RE: DMSI IS THE SH**! (3.0.1b) - jimwes - 01-15-2017

Day 3:

This morning I jumped out of bed like a badass and got straight to work. Something I haven't been able to do in a long time ( I am/was a chronic procrastinator but that seems to be going away).

After about a couple hours of work I decided to use DMSI again for my 2 loops of the day before I went out.

During the listen I felt amazing. I felt energy coursing through my body like never before. Kind of like I could do anything.

This helped me power through all of todays work in half the time it normally takes me, partly due to me wanting to go out and see the effects IRL.

And those effects... IOI's were everywhere.

There was hardly a girl that didn't stare at me.

My first stop was the grocery store and when I got to check out the cute girl behind the counter kept checking me out and getting flustered. She messed up the order in front of me 2 or 4 times. Big Grin

By the time I got to her she could barely look me in the eye. I complimented her earrings and she went 50 shade of red.. Cool

My next stop was lunch with a friend. There was a group of girls sitting at a table on the other side of the restaurant with a direct line of sight to us.

The girls just kept looking up and giggling every few minutes.

Then came our waitress....

I got the most overt and slow butt show I have ever seen. She strut away with our order and even did a quick glance to see if I was looking.

The other girls saw this and started whispering to each other.

At the end of the meal one of the girls from the other table came over and gave me her friends number ( who was too nervous to approach).

All I can say is DAMN!!!!

DSMI is f***ing insane. How can this work so well?

EDIT:

I forgot to mention I have felt a noticeable shift in the way I walk and how I stand. My body language also seems to have changed a bit.

RE: DMSI IS THE SH**! (3.0.1b) - Shannon - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 03:50 PM)jimwes Wrote: Day 3:

This morning I jumped out of bed like a badass and got straight to work. Something I haven't been able to do in a long time ( I am/was a chronic procrastinator but that seems to be going away).

After about a couple hours of work I decided to use DMSI again for my 2 loops of the day before I went out.

During the listen I felt amazing. I felt energy coursing through my body like never before. Kind of like I could do anything.

This helped me power through all of todays work in half the time it normally takes me, partly due to me wanting to go out and see the effects IRL.

And those effects... IOI's were everywhere.

There was hardly a girl that didn't stare at me.

My first stop was the grocery store and when I got to check out the cute girl behind the counter kept checking me out and getting flustered. She messed up the order in front of me 2 or 4 times. Big Grin

By the time I got to her she could barely look me in the eye. I complimented her earrings and she went 50 shade of red.. Cool

My next stop was lunch with a friend. There was a group of girls sitting at a table on the other side of the restaurant with a direct line of sight to us.

The girls just kept looking up and giggling every few minutes.

Then came our waitress....

I got the most overt and slow butt show I have ever seen. She strut away with our order and even did a quick glance to see if I was looking.

The other girls saw this and started whispering to each other.

At the end of the meal one of the girls from the other table came over and gave me her friends number ( who was too nervous to approach).

All I can say is DAMN!!!!

DSMI is f***ing insane. How can this work so well?

EDIT:

I forgot to mention I have felt a noticeable shift in the way I walk and how I stand. My body language also seems to have changed a bit.

Congrats... you're executing the script. And when you do that, you get the results.

RE: DMSI IS THE SH**! (3.0.1b) - jimwes - 01-17-2017

(01-15-2017, 04:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Congrats... you're executing the script. And when you do that, you get the results.

Thanks for your hard work! ^_^

Day 4 & 5 Updates:

I have been working hard these past few days so I haven't had much time to go out and test DMSI. I will make a better effort tomorrow. Smile

What I have noticed though is a lot of internal effects.

I feel more confident. More emotionally balanced. No longer care what others thing of me. And generally indifferent, even in high stress situations.

Just this morning I had someone getting in my face and yelling at me, normally I would have got angry and lost control of my emotions...

But not today. I stay grounded and in control of the situation.

My understand from my research in PUA is this is a pretty high-status behavior.

I also noticed my body language is more relaxed and open. I decided to look at some videos of high-status folks like I have in the past.

Sure enough my body language is waaay closer to theirs now.

One interesting encounter did happen at my home though...

My Ex-GF (we're still friends) and her sister were over.

Her sister has NEVER shown any IOI's or interest before. We get a long well enough, but we have never even hung out by ourselves....

Today was different. She was giving strong IOI's the whole time she was here (I swear she was undressing me with her eyes).

Before she left she asked if I wanted to go to dinner with her. Just the two of us...

DMSI... YOU ROCK.

RE: DMSI IS THE SH**! (3.0.1b) - NoLimit - 01-17-2017

Just listen to DMSI and enjoy the ride buddy! Cool