Subliminal Talk
Aura of Sexy - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura of Sexy (/Thread-Aura-of-Sexy)

Aura of Sexy - Bwarrior - 01-13-2017

I accidentally deleted my Aura of Sexy & Winner's Mindset journal.
I choose to delete (not edit) the 1st post because it has some wrong information but the whole thread was deleted also.

I'm currently on Day 68 Aura of Sexiness 4G & Day 29 Winner's Mindset 4G.

RE: Aura of Sexy & Winner's Mindset - Bwarrior - 01-13-2017

Day 29 Winner's Mindset 4G: Sleeping Early.
I decided to sleep early from now on. I usually sleep at 12-2 am and waking up at 8 am.
My Sleep deprivation leads to physical, mental fatigue and affects my emotional and productivity.
I want to and feel the benefits of sleeping early and waking up early.

Day 68 Aura of Sexiness 4G: Still Improving.
I become more handsome since I started using AoS and it keeps improving.
My belly fat reduced as well. Before AoS when I'm losing weight, losing belly fat was very hard.
Now I lose weight about 3kg since I started using AoS, losing belly fat was easier.

RE: Aura of Sexy & Winner's Mindset - Bwarrior - 01-17-2017

Day 73 Aura of Sexiness: Nothing to report

Day 32 Winner's Mindset: Minimum 32 days usage.
WM gives me motivation, an optimistic energy to face problems, tasks, risk, fears etc.
I've been consistently productive throughout WM run.
I wonder what will happened if I use it for another 2 months.

But I decided to stop and replace it with another sub. The Extreme Self Esteem 3G Sub.

1 Day Rest from Winner's Mindset.

Day 1 Extreme Self Esteem 3G type B: Blissful/Happiness.
There are several reasons why I choose ESE over WM or other subs.
Based on the ESE script. It has success, motivation, being happy, confident and self esteem.
So it still has success/motivation while not solely focus on that part but still good replacement with WM.
In terms of Self Confidence or Self Esteem, ASC Script focuses only on self confidence and it has higher technology and cannot be paired with other subs.
Being happy (gratitude, optimistic, etc) is also a bonus.
Another reason would be using the 3 3G subs at the same run.

Although I really want to go for DMSI and I read alot of successful DMSI journals although there are alot of negatives too. But not at this moment, I just want to try the 3G subs.

Day 1, It is much easier to be extrovert when I'm already happy. i listened to ESE last night, and when I'm woke up, I feel blissful or being happy. So smiling, interacting or communicating with other people is much easier and taking risks like there's no risk or obligation to do it, it comes natural.

Since it is so early to credit ESE in just 1 day only, I will monitor and journal the progress in my thread.

RE: Aura of Sexy & Winner's Mindset - Darkness - 01-17-2017

Dude your using too many subs at once to be able to see any progress.

RE: Aura of Sexy 4G & Extreme Self Esteem 3G - Raykon - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 02:59 AM)Darkness Wrote: Dude your using too many subs at once to be able to see any progress.

I'm pretty sure he only used two programs at a time before switching.

And IMO I think he should do DMSI since it is much more powerful in technology. 3g is not nearly as effective but it can be effective especially if used long enough.

DMSI has the whole package though. Except it doesn't have any winners mindset program.

AM wouldn't be a bad idea either or Life tune up.

RE: Aura of Sexy 4G & Extreme Self Esteem 3G - Bwarrior - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 02:59 AM)Darkness Wrote: Dude your using too many subs at once to be able to see any progress.

I'm fine with my progress with real results.

I've been switching subs when I started using Aura of Sexiness.
I'm on day 73 of AoS and I've been paired it with 36 days of stop masturbating and 32 days winner's mindset.

I'm still continue my nofap streak since I stopped using Stop Masturbating 4G.
One of the reasons why I still hold the streak is I'm currently on FWB relationship.
So Stop Masturbating 4G really works for me.

With Winner's Mindset, I agree that it is too early but I did replace it with Extreme Self Esteem since based on the script, it has success and motivation with other benefits but on weaker generation and I'm switching to 3G after my 90 days of AoS. One of the benefits of 3G for me is to have 3 subs type B at the same run.

(01-17-2017, 05:29 AM)Rayhon Wrote:

I'm pretty sure he only used two programs at a time before switching.

And IMO I think he should do DMSI since it is much more powerful in technology. 3g is not nearly as effective but it can be effective especially if used long enough.

DMSI has the whole package though. Except it doesn't have any winners mindset program.

AM wouldn't be a bad idea either or Life tune up.

One of the reason why I currently didn't use DMSI is because I'm being too passive. I had a lot of real IOI's in my dmsi run. Then I switched to E2 to remove fear, anxiety specially social anxiety, it was good because it was reduced. Then I started facing my fears specially when I started E2 (where I met my 2nd FWB since I started using Subs) and this 4G subs. I learned a lot.

The goal of DMSI for the user is to being chased by women sexually which is good.
But for me, I need to improve myself first before using DMSI again and I'm on that path of improving.

(01-17-2017, 05:29 AM)Rayhon Wrote: AM wouldn't be a bad idea either or Life tune up.

I never checked the Life Tune Up, just until now since you've mentioned it.
I was surprised that those 4g/3g subs that I bought except for AoS/Stop Masturbating are included in Life Tune Up.
I will stick to 3G next month and if I see little or no improvement within 32 days to 90 days then I will buy and use Life Tune Up with minimum recommended 6 months.

RE: Aura of Sexy & Extreme Self Esteem - Bwarrior - 02-04-2017

I plan to leave an update when my AoS reached 90 days (feb 3).
But I have a big date tommorow, I better post it all tomorrow at once.

I stopped using extreme self esteem, only AoS until 90 days.
So I'm currently not using any subs.

I love this AoS subs. It has fcking results and I hope another success result will happen tomorrow

RE: Aura of Sexy & Extreme Self Esteem - Zane - 02-05-2017

I have never never used a 3G program but there are some very interesting titles.. and some were taken down.

How Shannon soon makes them available in in Higher generations.

RE: Aura of Sexy & Extreme Self Esteem - Zane - 02-06-2017

Have you noticed any changes in physical structure of ur body by using AOS? I read that it does somewhere..

RE: Aura of Sexy & Extreme Self Esteem - Bwarrior - 02-07-2017

(02-05-2017, 01:03 AM)Zane Wrote: I have never never used a 3G program but there are some very interesting titles.. and some were taken down.

How Shannon soon makes them available in in Higher generations.

The reason I stopped using 3G program is I don't see short term results.
I believe that they should be used atleast 6 months to see results but it depends on the goal of the sub itself.

(02-06-2017, 10:13 AM)Zane Wrote: Have you noticed any changes in physical structure of ur body by using AOS? I read that it does somewhere..

Definitely. You will notice it and it will also give you motivation to exercise, diet or any ways to improve self physical appearance. I also notice that the way I talk and walk, it is more sexier then before.

RE: Aura of Sexy - Bwarrior - 02-07-2017

AoS on Dating.
I had a two dates yesterday, it was good. I definitely improve when it comes to dating.
But when it comes to getting laid, women that are liberated are easier because they don't have inhibition, asd, emotional, etc. AoS helped me increasing the chances of getting laid with those type of women and luckily I started having that kind of circle of friends when I'm trying to expose and go out to my comfort zone.

I also experience some rejection when I'm on AoS run. At first, it really bothers me but I realize, it's just a learning experience. I had one woman who reject me at first, but after a month, she started to having interested in me however, she is emotionally and knows a little bit of what i'm doing now. I can give it a shot but it doesn't really worth it. Also rejection makes you confident as long as you are exposed consistently.

AoS effect on SEX:
For my last few sex on AoS run, it makes my sex partner having orgasm quickly or get very wet quickly. They usually say it to me while I'm not ejaculate yet. I'm not sure if it is real orgasm but I am sure that they get very wet quickly. Sometimes getting them very wet quickly will make it very hard for me to feel them and ejaculate. i also experience one time that I had sex with not so attractive woman and she was too wet quickly and I find difficult to achieve ejaculation. Some of them knows how to do muscle control/vaginal contraction so i can feel them when they are wet

Future Sub Usage:
I'm not on sub currently and I don't know what to use next.
3G subs are maybe good but it takes time unlike higher generation.
I'm thinking to use DMSI but I am still waiting for the stable version.
i can also use my previous DMSI 2.1 because I had result with it.
But I really want to improve more socially, so I should carefully choose my next sub.