Subliminal Talk
Starting breast enhancement - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Starting breast enhancement (/Thread-Starting-breast-enhancement)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Starting breast enhancement - moonmama - 03-04-2017

And would you say the same about massage? Nearly every breast enhancement, pumping or not, usually says about 20 minutes of massage a day is good. But would that still be the case with the subliminals?

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Dream - 03-04-2017

I agree with 4kingdoms. At the end of the day, you want results. I think subliminals work all by themselves, but unless you're out to strictly measure the effects of the subliminal, incorporate whatever you think will help you achieve your results. The subliminals will maximize results from the extra things you do as well.

I know that there's this Japanese blogger named chiyomilk who increased her bust size from a b cup to a g or h cup naturally with a combination of diet and massage. She's got pictures to prove the whole process. She's not the only one. There are dozens of stories like hers in korea and Japan. People like them probably thought about increasing their bust size all the time, concentrating the mind on their breasts. I feel that's the role of the subliminals. They make the mind effort effortless and much more effective. Why not combine the methods to maximize results?

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 03-04-2017

I still think you should just try to use the subliminal by it self first. Then after the six months if not much growth has happened then pump and massage and listen to the subliminal and then post that progress as well. So for a year you will listen to the sublimal twice through. First six months just subliminal all the way through, no pumping or massage. After six months restart subliminal but pump and massage as well. Would show the difference listening to it by it self and helping do. If that makes sense

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Shannon - 03-06-2017

Is it really that hard to just use the subliminal and only the subliminal, and do it properly?

I know you want bigger boobs, but have you ever considered that doing multiple methods at once might actually interfere with the process, on top of you not knowing which one did what?

And you have to use the sub every day, and use it for enough hours a day. It's a 4G sub, so I recommend you play it while you are sleeping... preferably at least 8 hours a day.

When I upgrade it it will need less usage time per day. But until then, that's the way it is.

Please just use it according to the instructions.

And RTBoss... there was no Optimus Engine in 4G. This program does it's thing in a very straightforward way. No "Well this would also work, so maybe it's that?"

RE: Starting breast enhancement - RTBoss - 03-06-2017

(03-06-2017, 02:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: And RTBoss... there was no Optimus Engine in 4G. This program does it's thing in a very straightforward way. No "Well this would also work, so maybe it's that?"

No Optimus Engine, no ideas for other things to help out. Gotcha.

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 03-19-2017

Any new updates on progress?

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 04-01-2017

I'm going to say she stopped this file. Nothing since match 4th