Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet or DMSI? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet or DMSI? (/Thread-Women-Magnet-or-DMSI)

Women Magnet or DMSI? - Geist - 01-10-2017

Hey everyone, I've been lurking the forums for awhile so this is my first post Smile

I'm currently working with Emotional Pain Relief 2.0 5G and as of next week, it'll be 3 months I've been consistently using it. As per recommendation, I'll use it for another 3 months to get the full benefit (I should had done journals, but I'll write a detailed post on my current experience so far with the sub sometime this week).

I was thinking of the next product I want to get - Women Magnet or the latest DMSI that everyone has been working with. I don't know which is better for me.

I have a lot of shame around women, especially when it comes to getting sexual. I've also had so many rejections with girls that I liked during childhood, so I have a deep belief that the girls that I like will not like me back.

I also have issues with socializing with others (especially new people) I don't get joy or satisfaction from just the vibe of having an interaction. I tend to be somewhat logical and see conversation as a means to get a result. I heard Women Magnet is good at making one a social butterfly so that piqued my interest.

Basically I'm looking for a sub that will make me at ease socializing with new people, meeting new women and enjoying talking to them and then segueing into a man-to-woman dynamic so the potential for a sexual and long-term relationship can occur naturally.

Thanks and I'm happy to finally be apart of the forum no Big Grin

RE: Women Magnet or DMSI? - Shawn - 01-10-2017

For Women Magnet you have to run AM6 first.

RE: Women Magnet or DMSI? - JackOfHearts - 01-10-2017

Try DSMI you are more likely to see faster results with DSMI and no need to run AM6 before that one.

RE: Women Magnet or DMSI? - Shadow2200 - 01-10-2017

I ran woman magnet before, dmsi is way stronger.

RE: Women Magnet or DMSI? - Geist - 01-10-2017

Okay cool thanks. Does DMSI also help with Social Anxiety?

RE: Women Magnet or DMSI? - JackOfHearts - 01-11-2017

Everything that could prevent you from getting laid, which most likely include social anxiety so yes.

RE: Women Magnet or DMSI? - NoLimit - 01-13-2017

I would also say DMSI for the healing part which hit like a truck! Big Grin

RE: Women Magnet or DMSI? - Geist - 01-17-2017

Thanks for the feedback guys. Well I'd be willing to buy DMSI right now and hop on the train, but I've only listened to E2 for 3 months. I read through the documentation and there wasn't a specific time set to use E2 for.

I've read that users suggest 6 months with E2. Any of you guys here switch to DMSI from E2 recently? It seems like the healing script is powerful in the new 1.3 version that just came out so maybe if I did switch over, I'd still get some of the healing benefits from E2.

RE: Women Magnet or DMSI? - maxx55 - 01-17-2017

I was on E2 for 7.5 months before switching DMSI mid November. It seems like I'm not having severe resistance like some others on DMSI. But I have had little external results, more internal.