Subliminal Talk
Comfortably adapt to weather - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Comfortably adapt to weather (/Thread-Comfortably-adapt-to-weather)

Comfortably adapt to weather - Ars0n1sT - 01-09-2017

I've always had trouble with cold weather, specifically, staying warm... or lack thereof. I hate the cold. This gave me the idea for a subliminal that would make you feel warmer or at least not let the cold affact you as much. Perhaps help with circulation as well since that will keep you warm.

To take it a step further it would be cool to have a subliminal that conditions us to the weather. In other words, The weather doesnt bother you mentally or physically. I'm moving from NC to Oregon soon. I'll be going from every day sunshine to everyday overcast. Not only will I have to adapt to the cold weather but also to the depressing overcast conditions. A subliminal that would make me feel warmer and also help not be mentally affected by rainy, overcast weather would help me a ton! I love my NC sunshine Sad

Thoughts?

RE: Comfortably adapt to weather - 4Kingdoms - 01-09-2017

(01-09-2017, 09:10 PM)Arsenic Wrote: I've always had trouble with cold weather, specifically, staying warm... or lack thereof. I hate the cold. This gave me the idea for a subliminal that would make you feel warmer or at least not let the cold affact you as much. Perhaps help with circulation as well since that will keep you warm.

To take it a step further it would be cool to have a subliminal that conditions us to the weather. In other words, The weather doesnt bother you mentally or physically. I'm moving from NC to Oregon soon. I'll be going from every day sunshine to everyday overcast. Not only will I have to adapt to the cold weather but also to the depressing overcast conditions. A subliminal that would make me feel warmer and also help not be mentally affected by rainy, overcast weather would help me a ton! I love my NC sunshine Sad

Thoughts?

I've seen examples of hypnosis where a person in a hot room will feel cooler when the correct wording was used. I'm sure the opposite can be done.

As for hating the cold. Take up snowboarding or learn how to snow ski. Find something that will open your love for the outdoors while you are living in Oregon.

Someone on this forum is very knowledgeable about different indoor light sources to prevent depression. I'm sure you could find that info on the internet.

RE: Comfortably adapt to weather - Ars0n1sT - 01-09-2017

If perceived temperature can be affected by hypnosis then I'm positive subs will have similar results.

I'm not opposed to snowboarding. Hiking would be fun as well.

I had one of those SAD lights but it bothered my eyes. Not opposed to trying something else, however.