website suggestions - Printable Version
+- Subliminal Shop Forums (http://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Feedback (/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Forum, Website & Shopping (/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: website suggestions (/thread-8389.html)
website suggestions - jimjag - 01-07-2017 05:41 AM
Thanks for the products - just started the 3G Extreme Self Esteem one.
Suggestions to increase website text readability:
1. increase body text font size
2. Darken font color (to increase contrast between font and background)
3. Choose a font with a bigger x-height
4. Replace the cursive font for product titles with a clearer, easier to read font
5. Change the testimonial font to a proper italic font, instead of an obliqued serif font.
1. If you're going to have blue and black, consider making the blue a little lighter so that it is obviously different from the black, instead of being almost the same, visually speaking.
2. Consider adding a third color (yes I know there are two blues, but they are the same hue, so they don't count as two colours).
I have professional graphic design experience, specializing in typography, which is why I make these suggestions.
RE: website suggestions - Mr. Anderson - 01-08-2017 11:50 AM
I think the blue color refers to "Indigo" from "Indigo Mind Labs". So changing that wouldn't make much sense in this case. But for me there is a clear difference between blue and black.