Subliminal Talk
TrojanMagician's Journal And Notes (DMSI 3.01A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: TrojanMagician's Journal And Notes (DMSI 3.01A) (/Thread-TrojanMagician-s-Journal-And-Notes-DMSI-3-01A)

TrojanMagician's Journal And Notes (DMSI 3.01A) - TrojanMagician - 01-04-2017

Hello,

I am new here, i'm not new to subs but I am new to Indigo's subs. I actually recognize a few of you from the pherotruth forums so that is kinda cool. I have been running DMSI 3.01A for about 21 days now, I thought it would be a good Idea to share my notes on what is going on so here goes...

-I remember two months ago from the day I started DMSI, I added like 10 random cute girls on facebook when I was drunk. Not a lot of them accepted it, but two months later I ran DMSI; and as soon as I finished my second loop one more of those girls accepted that request. Mind you this is two whole months later. Had to be a manifestation...

-My body felt warm and I got extremely hungry, and I was stuffing my face. I could feel heat in my stomach like my body was burning the food as I ate it. Also, when I ran the sub and relaxed on my bed I felt the heat in my stomach again. Lots of hot flashes too.

-All external results vanished the next day after my first set of loops, didn't see any reactions at all. But I felt horrible, Like I felt very sad and shameful. All the past rejections I got from girls, and the chances I failed to take keep popping up in my head. I remember this one girl I asked out in my class, she gave me her number, then avoided me like I had a disease until I got the hint; so I never approached girls in class again. I keep having dreams about her, and its pissing me off.

-I did note a crazy hatred of women and myself. I feel like shit. I even starved myself for like 36 hours, as I was so stuck in my head. I am really sad all the time especially when I see couples in public.

-5 days after I started running DMSI, I did an experiment and ran it for 10 straight hours. The heat in my stomach came back a little. I got a horrible headache, and it was weird; every guy around me was feeling this intense heat that me and the girls seemed to not feel. One guy was like "Why is it so f****** hot in here!" And one of my female friends who is a virgin (who is like pretty much asexual) started touching me and cuddling with me while I had this pounding headache.

-Started no-fap about 5 days ago (Because no-fap seems to dramatically increase my subliminal results when I do it)

-I noticed that yesterday I felt weird when I was going to sleep like I was drifting in and out of consciousness, and I had a scary dream. I was ordered by a voice to kill these guys, and these three guys were standing under a bridge shoveling snow and I pulled out a gun and shot all of them. They kept asking me why I was killing them, and I kept saying "the voice told me to" and "the voice said it was okay". Woke up afraid until I realized It was just a dream.

-Started cleaning my room today, and halfway through I realized that I read on the forum that cleaning your room is an indication that the sub is working. Looks like no-fap got my results to speed up.

I am going back to college in about a week so i'm going to run version B on February 1rst. The main result I am looking for are manifestations. I have gotten laid with many women, but not with any women that I am attracted to. I have this thing for white girls specifically blondes, so hopefullyDMSI can at least point me in the right direction. However, I think I need a break from chasing girls, as I need to focus on my work and I am really annoyed with them right now.

RE: TrojanMagician's Journal And Notes (DMSI 3.01A) - Shannon - 01-04-2017

Interesting results. Starving yourself sounds like an effort to resist. Look forward to seeing your result in the future.

RE: TrojanMagician's Journal And Notes (DMSI 3.01A) - RTBoss - 01-04-2017

Which track are you using? Masked, ultrasonic, hybrid? MP3 or FLAC? Speaker or headphones? Volume?

RE: TrojanMagician's Journal And Notes (DMSI 3.01A) - TrojanMagician - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 07:41 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Which track are you using? Masked, ultrasonic, hybrid? MP3 or FLAC? Speaker or headphones? Volume?

Hey, I'm using Tricking Stream Hybrid Mp3 at about 75% volume

RE: TrojanMagician's Journal And Notes (DMSI 3.01A) - chaosvrgn - 01-04-2017

Everything you have experienced thus far are common indications of clearing and healing. You are on your way to greatness.

Welcome aboard!