Subliminal Talk
Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] (/Thread-Let-s-get-things-done-DMSI-3-1A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 06-28-2017

(06-01-2017, 07:35 AM)D.Ace Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 07:03 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Kind of a stupid question but what's MLTR?

Also, congrats on the great results, NoLimit ! Really happy for you!

MLTR = Michael Learns To Rock, lol
Multiple long term relationships, dude

@NoLimit, would love to see any updates on the latest pillar soon.
Cheers,

Ace

About money pillar, I got a job for free, had nothing to do the HR girls called me and asked me if I could work for them basically.
I also think she wants to fuck me, she's pretty cute tho !
Paycheck is double of what I earn now.

I'm still not sure to accept the job because I found an even more profitable activity, and I can work in underwear !
I'm trading crypto all day and made a nice 400% ROI on my first month.
By safety I withdrawn the money I invested back, so now it's only bonus.
I like this activity because it is really Alpha 2.0, I can work from anywhere in the world and it doesn't take a lot of time to manage once the reading and research are done. If the bull market continu I could be retired at the end of this year, finger crossed ! Smile

On the girls side, I'm drawning in pussies and I constantly have to refuse proposition for differents reasons.

Time is one.

Another one is that my IDGAF is over 9000, I'm so on the abondance side that it's like girls are apples on the tree I just have to give a hand and
"Heeey look at you !" Wink
I'm more in a period of my life where I just want to learn tooons of thing and new principe (looking forward MLS ! )

And the last thing is that there is an odd coincidence which is that each time I'm spending time with a girl I'm missing a good trade and each time I'm alone nothing is happening on screens it's like a cat and mouse game ! Rolleyes

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - D.Ace - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 07:46 AM)NoLimit Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 07:35 AM)D.Ace Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 07:03 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Kind of a stupid question but what's MLTR?

Also, congrats on the great results, NoLimit ! Really happy for you!

MLTR = Michael Learns To Rock, lol
Multiple long term relationships, dude

@NoLimit, would love to see any updates on the latest pillar soon.
Cheers,

Ace

About money pillar, I got a job for free, had nothing to do the HR girls called me and asked me if I could work for them basically.
I also think she wants to **** me, she's pretty cute tho !
Paycheck is double of what I earn now.

I'm still not sure to accept the job because I found an even more profitable activity, and I can work in underwear !
I'm trading crypto all day and made a nice 400% ROI on my first month.
By safety I withdrawn the money I invested back, so now it's only bonus.
I like this activity because it is really Alpha 2.0, I can work from anywhere in the world and it doesn't take a lot of time to manage once the reading and research are done. If the bull market continu I could be retired at the end of this year, finger crossed ! Smile

On the girls side, I'm drawning in pussies and I constantly have to refuse proposition for differents reasons.

Time is one.

Another one is that my IDGAF is over 9000, I'm so on the abondance side that it's like girls are apples on the tree I just have to give a hand and
"Heeey look at you !" Wink
I'm more in a period of my life where I just want to learn tooons of thing and new principe (looking forward MLS ! )

And the last thing is that there is an odd coincidence which is that each time I'm spending time with a girl I'm missing a good trade and each time I'm alone nothing is happening on screens it's like a cat and mouse game ! Rolleyes

That's cool, brah!
I myself have been trading currency for almost 3 years aside of my regular job.
It helped me a lot to drive me to get to know myself.

Odd coincidence? Well, I'm holding my comment until further progress you'd surely make.
Great to know that there's somebody here who trades the market too though.
All the best, man.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 06-29-2017

DAY 96

I forgot to emphasize the fact that the quality of women I frequent rised to a satisfying level for me.

Before DMSI it was 6-7 women, 8 if I was lucky / hard tried but they were usually empty inside and it was not really interesting to hang out with them.
Now they are more like 7-8 AND they are interesting AND they cook for me AND some even clean my appartment while I'm out working AND I never asked them to do anything, it's so adorable lol !

Also the sniper is working wonder in both side, the most beautiful and interesting girl I know is always hitting me up to do something fun or interesting.
And the girls I don't want to hang out with stopped asking to see me, which is delighting me because it would be a waste of time for both of us.

So far everything is great on the DMSI planet, cheers Shannon ! Smile

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - RTBoss - 06-29-2017

Still doing 3 loops of version A?

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 06-30-2017

(06-29-2017, 09:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Still doing 3 loops of version A?

Yeah, I accidentally ran 5 loops the other day and I got the worst headache I ever got and I also became very depressive the next day, so for now I'll stay at my sweet spot which is 3 loops of A / day ! Smile

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - JackOfHearts - 06-30-2017

I didn't notice you were french, and you get good results on top of that. There is not a lot of french here, Frenchmagnet and me.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Zane - 07-01-2017

(06-30-2017, 07:14 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I didn't notice you were french, and you get good results on top of that. There is not a lot of french here, Frenchmagnet and me.

I always thought u were an American

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 07-03-2017

DAY 100 Yay !

Yesterday sex was totally crazy, I met an pre-DMSI MLTR and I didn't know she was back in town.
I saw her at a bar (coincidence ?) and then I lead her to her place, now the fun part is that pre DMSI she was already a real tigress in bed, but now she was so uninhibited that I was almost shocked haha !

She grabbed me by my pelvis to give herself more powerful and deeper strike in a really intense way.

This plus the dirty talk I was not prepared... lol

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 09-09-2017

Haha guys I have something to show you !

I switched to MLS the day it came out to finish my study during the summer (It's an apprentice formation, had no holiday), and really saw a nice upgrade in my mental capacities. I also switched because I was tired of girls hitting me up, as I'm an introvert that doesn't need a lot of sex, 2-3 times a week is the sweet spot for me and I was getting too much attention.

Now that I'm done with my study next week, and that I plan to party a lot during the next months, there was no reason for me to run MLS so I switched back to DMSI 3.1.

Well guys, I shit you not, I'm 2 days back in DMSI and already 3 girls asked me to got out with them tonight ! Damn it my period of tranquility is over.

Check that screenshot, I'll delete it tomorrow for privacy don't quote it thanks Wink

I just refused to go out with her and she answered
Translation :
she : "I will have to have fun without you that sucks"
me : "I'm pretty sure you'll manage to, are you going with Mel ?"
she : "Yes and Alex as usual
I just want to fuck you you fucker
I'm disappointed"

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 09-15-2017

MLS is cool but DAMN I missed that feeling of extreme confidence and power !

Also one of the best things this sub gives for me is outcome independance and it is extremely usefull for my trading routine !

By the way, I must be pretty cleared now because after only few days of listening I am getting excellent result and I don't feel any disconfort, I LOVE THAT SHIT !

Cheers ! Confusedmoke:

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Sanbosay - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 08:52 AM)NoLimit Wrote: MLS is cool but DAMN I missed that feeling of extreme confidence and power !

Also one of the best things this sub gives for me is outcome independance and it is extremely usefull for my trading routine !

By the way, I must be pretty cleared now because after only few days of listening I am getting excellent result and I don't feel any disconfort, I LOVE THAT SHIT !

Cheers ! Confusedmoke:

I thought I was the only one getting real results on DMSI ver3.1A haha I've only been running verA for a month now and the results are crazy, lots of eye contact, confidence is on point, I flirt effortlessly and women are drawn to me easily I get laid every weekend when I go to the bar it's only been one month. I hope I get on your level on day 100 haha

I

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 09-17-2017

(09-15-2017, 07:40 PM)Sanbosay Wrote: I thought I was the only one getting real results on DMSI ver3.1A haha I've only been running verA for a month now and the results are crazy, lots of eye contact, confidence is on point, I flirt effortlessly and women are drawn to me easily I get laid every weekend when I go to the bar it's only been one month. I hope I get on your level on day 100 haha

How much days are you in ?

You'll get there eventually Cool

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 09-27-2017

DMSI's so good I have girls offering me drinks and all kind of cool proposition all week. Cool

Also resistance is taking less and less time to clear between each run, and when it's done I'm getting a pretty dope feeling for most of the day !

Aaaand aura is shooting really hard, bring them to meee yeeaah ! Confusedmoke:

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Sanbosay - 09-27-2017

(09-17-2017, 03:27 AM)NoLimit Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 07:40 PM)Sanbosay Wrote: I thought I was the only one getting real results on DMSI ver3.1A haha I've only been running verA for a month now and the results are crazy, lots of eye contact, confidence is on point, I flirt effortlessly and women are drawn to me easily I get laid every weekend when I go to the bar it's only been one month. I hope I get on your level on day 100 haha

How much days are you in ?

You'll get there eventually Cool

I finished listening to ver A on the 22nd of this month, started ver B the following day, last weekend when I went out I had a lot of opportunities to pick up any girl that I choose but what I noticed is DMSi gives you the feeling I don't give a fuck attitude which is cool but damn I wanna continue getting laid.

I will consiously try to control the IDGAF attitude down this weekend also I thought the B ver doesn't have any healing in it? I woke up this morning feeling emotionally drained with some minor depression which I'm still dealing with as type this message... Did you experience anything like this at all?!

Cheers