Subliminal Talk
Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] (/Thread-Let-s-get-things-done-DMSI-3-1A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 04-24-2017

(04-23-2017, 02:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Great results, man. You and Duke are the two to emulate!

Just to be clear, you're running Version A exclusively? Which version - Masked, Hybrid, Ultrasonic, or a mix? FLAC or MP3? Headphones/speakers? Volume?

Thanks for the info, when you get a chance.

Hello, thanks I'm gonna check his journal !

So to answer your questions :
*Version A
*Hybrid
*FLAC
*Speakers
*Pretty high, it's louder than a normal talk for example but it's the way I like to listen to it.

I feel a warm sensation in my chest pretty often when I listen at this volume. Smile

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Shannon - 04-25-2017

Each one will have a unique interpretation of your optimized pheromone signature by simple virtue of the fact that they have different brain chemistry. But having chocolate and vanilla being an answer is really, really interesting. Usually when a woman likes my pheromone signature she says she can't define what it smells like or why she likes it.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 04-28-2017

DAY 32

I had a pretty hard time managing the last days, I don't know what is getting cleared but it is pretty deep and really exhausting. Plus I had no real result to report so I thought I was kind of stagnating.

Anyway this was before last night holy sheet what a time !

My number two asked if she could came at my house yesterday night. (note that she made the moove again)
I was just coming back from a huge gym session but I still agreed.

So we went netflix and chill, but I was so exhausted by my week of hard work plus the clearing of the sub plus the gym session that I almost fell asleep at the first episode (also it was late).
So I just told her hey let's pause this or I'm going to fall asleep right now.
She said really good idea, got rid of the computer on the bed and literally started to make me.
She was so horny it was barely believable, I was doing only the strict minimum and she was responding so well to my action.

After foreplay she just jumped on my ding dong and started to pleasure herself, for the first time in a long time I did nothing and let her lead the dance ... She just made herself cum on my dick in about 30 seconds.

I think the sub cleared a sexual part of her too because she really let her go at that moment, it was really intense and as I watched the scene I thought "Wow that was so badass she just made herself cum without me doing anything" Cool

Anyway this morning I was well rested and don't worry "Je lui ai mis tarif" like we say in France ! Big Grin

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 05-15-2017

DAY 49

I have 4 girls who are asking me if they can have sex with me on a weekly basis. Cool

Moreover, I don't know if it's because I'm cleared or because the subs is also clearing the girls but the quality of my relationships with the later is so much better than before ! It feels more passionate, true, fun, playful etc

Girls are now a source of limitless positive interaction and they feel it too, when they are with me they are like addicted to this playfulness.

So if I summarize I have Health, Love, and Hapiness well handled and I can now be 100% working toward the last pillar missing for me which is wealth ! Wink

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Blacksheep - 05-15-2017

(............)

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 02:23 AM)Travis Wrote: Good God, if you're getting these results on v. A... It's terrifying to think what you'd be up to on v. B Big Grin

Actually I tried v. B for 5 days last week but I ended up switching back to v. A to be more at peace and be able to get some work done.

Too much girls chasing me ! Big Grin

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 05-22-2017

DAY 56

Hello fellas hope you're doing well, yesterday I spent the evening at a bar with my top MLTR and lots of things DMSI related happened ! :idea:

While I was waiting for her, a guy stared at me for like 10 seconds before accosting me : "Hey dude you got really nice tats, I'm a professional photographer, do you mind if we meet up again to do a shooting ?"

Wtf it's the first time in my life somebody propose me something like that !

As I was taking his facebook, my MLTR came to say hello, she was a little bit impressed because she saw the scene and I could see in the eye of the photographer that he was also impressed that I was dating a so good loocking women so double hooray for me ! Big Grin

Then we went for a drink at a bar well exposed by the sun and I got sooo much IOI's from girls that it was ridiculous. Everywhere I looked I could see girls turning red or giggling to hide the embarassment, it was really funny tho.

Then we went for a pizza and the waitress opened and held the conversation with me, and I could see from his body language that she was open for more, but I was already taken this night. Smile

Then blablabla we went home, had great sex blablabla but the reason I made this post is because this morning when we were saying goodbye, she kissed me really passionately and said :
-"You know I could make you one more time, or two, or three... or even the whole day ! Heart "
-"Haha well she shall see next time"

I'm still smiling 2 hours after. Smile

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 05-24-2017

DAY 58

The number of girls inviting me to their place to spend the night is starting to get ridiculous. Since monday, 4 girls asked me more or less subtely that I could come to their place if the urge takes me !
Also from facebook I got girls that I did not see for several years reappearing out of nowhere asking me if we can meet ?? Rolleyes

As an introvert I'm finding this annoying but I'm sticking to DMSI for the inner growth and other luck / motivation effects !

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - CatMan - 05-24-2017

LOL, that humblebrag about it being annoying with that last sentence made me laugh. I'm happy for you, NoLimit.

You seem to be getting such extreme results. That's great to see.

The FB thing would be amazing to me, so many girls I know and have FB/social media connect with but haven't seen in person for a long time. But I'd love to see them, they are hot. Would be fascinating to see this "sniper" "manifestation" work like you are describing.

Anyway, I'm happy for you again. Nice to see it work like that with some. Enjoy the ride.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 05-25-2017

(05-24-2017, 03:37 PM)CatMan Wrote: LOL, that humblebrag about it being annoying with that last sentence made me laugh. I'm happy for you, NoLimit.

You seem to be getting such extreme results. That's great to see.

The FB thing would be amazing to me, so many girls I know and have FB/social media connect with but haven't seen in person for a long time. But I'd love to see them, they are hot. Would be fascinating to see this "sniper" "manifestation" work like you are describing.

Anyway, I'm happy for you again. Nice to see it work like that with some. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks bro you made me learn the word "humblebrag" today ! Big Grin
Hope you'll be able to execute the scrip too, it's sooo much fun once it settles in !

The only "discomfort" I could see is that my IDAF attitude about girl is so pronounced that I'm refusing a lot of offer I would have loved to accept 6 months ago and that pisses off a lot of people because they think I'm snobbing them.

In fact, they just don't understand that I'm evolving so fast I don't even know myself where my current level is but especially that I focus on other priority in life now.
But if focusing on those priorities mean dropping parasite people who don't want to accept my change I'll do it.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 06-01-2017

DAY 66

Hey guys, hope you're doing well, life's great I think LM/US is really starting to kick in because I found a way to build my last missing pillar which is the wealth one and it feels really great ! But today I'm here because I got something new to report for Shannon !

The most beautiful girl I know, which is probably getting sniped by DMSI (Well not probably I'm dead certain Wink ) is telling me that she is having sexual dreams about me, each time she's taking a nap in the sun, it's the third time already !

So now I know DMSI is solar powered for the user but how is it possible that she has intense sex dreams about me when SHE is the one exposed to the sun ?

Edit : Oh I forgot, I'm up to 3 loops of A daily, and result are getting stronger since the change !

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - risingwarrior - 06-01-2017

Kind of a stupid question but what's MLTR?

Also, congrats on the great results, NoLimit ! Really happy for you!

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - SargeMaximus - 06-01-2017

Shit, that's so cool! Maybe she picks up on your solar powers and associates the warmth of the sun with you. That would be very cool!

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - D.Ace - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 07:03 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Kind of a stupid question but what's MLTR?

Also, congrats on the great results, NoLimit ! Really happy for you!

MLTR = Michael Learns To Rock, lol
Multiple long term relationships, dude

@NoLimit, would love to see any updates on the latest pillar soon.
Cheers,

Ace