Subliminal Talk
Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] (/Thread-Let-s-get-things-done-DMSI-3-1A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-19-2017

Have you ever try to get drunk while on DMSI?

Shit is really powerful you're like unstoppable xD

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-20-2017

Hi guys, DAY 23

I guess as a result of me executing the script, I just bought for 500€ of goods which will be useful for my business and my wellness in less than 2 days. :exclamation:

Bought probiotic, super food, moisturizer, skin oil, beard oil, hair oil, dermaroller, plasma de quinton, spiruline... etc

Then for my business I bought new tools which will help me to developpe totally new skills that I was even unaware of few weeks ago, that will greatly improve my productivity.
Also I refilled my stock for the next incoming month, it's like i'm anticipating incoming sale !

Does anybody know what part of the script is being executed here?

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-23-2017

DAY 26

I just got arrested by the cops for going through a red light. :angel:

And at first they were putting pressure on me but I just continued to apologize while showing my paper and 1 min later they said :
"You know what Christmas is?
It's only 1 day in the year and you know what, this day is today for you, you can go sir"

I thanked them and drove away really slowly, I have no idea what just happened but maybe it was the celeb effect so thank you Shannon Smile

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Shannon - 01-23-2017

Arrested? Did they pull you over or arrest you? Those are two very different things. I have never heard of anyone getting arrested for going through a red light unless they were drunk or had drugs on their person. And the cops don't let you go in those cases.

Very interesting result, though. I got a discount yesterday without asking for it, while buying a new watch band. I guess this is the life, right?

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 08:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Arrested? Did they pull you over or arrest you? Those are two very different things. I have never heard of anyone getting arrested for going through a red light unless they were drunk or had drugs on their person. And the cops don't let you go in those cases.

Very interesting result, though. I got a discount yesterday without asking for it, while buying a new watch band. I guess this is the life, right?

Oh yeah sorry for my english!

I mean they stopped me with blue rotating beacon and then they started asking question while I was still in the car and after few mins they let me go away.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Shannon - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 11:36 AM)NoLimit Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 08:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Arrested? Did they pull you over or arrest you? Those are two very different things. I have never heard of anyone getting arrested for going through a red light unless they were drunk or had drugs on their person. And the cops don't let you go in those cases.

Oh yeah sorry for my english!

I mean they stopped me with blue rotating beacon and then they started asking question while I was still in the car and after few mins they let me go away.

At least in America we call that being pulled over. Being arrested usually means going to jail. Glad you didn't go to jail!

(01-23-2017, 11:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: At least in America we call that being pulled over. Being arrested usually means going to jail. Glad you didn't go to jail!

Thanks for the vocabulary !

Yeah I'm glad too, not really sure I could listen to your sub in jail ! Big Grin

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-24-2017

Day 27, Just got free dessert at the cafeteria.

I came back from the refectory to grab another dessert because I was so hungry and there was a girl at the cash register.

She winked at me and made a sign with her head which means I could go without paying it, cool ! Smile

It seems the more I listen to this sub, the more the effects are frequent and amplified, nice work !

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-24-2017

Hello guys, I'm actually experiencing an internal conflict, maybe you could help me with this one.

I first ran DMSI (which is the most powerful sub Shannon has ever created until now) to see if his stuff was working.
Results are for me, surpassing expectations !

So now that I saw Shannon's subs at work I'm actually having an urge to run Grow taller as I'm quite small and this has always been a problem for me in my life. And after that I also would like to make an AM6 run.

My logic mind is telling me it's to aim long term hapiness as by running Grow Taller and then AM6 and finally coming back to the final version of DMSI (should be out after one more year) I could be all I ever wanted. (And it would be the last optimized version of DMSI)

I'm telling myself that pursuing DMSI 3.01 now is just asking for instant moderate gratification and going for GT5 then AM6 then DMSI's final version should be much more profitable and optimized in the long run.

What do you guys think, am I stonewalling DMSI 3.01 or should I follow what my logic mind is telling me ?

Thank you for your time.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - CatMan - 01-24-2017

If your plates haven't closed, I've always told guys to go do GT first. You can't do it after they've closed and get benefit, apparently. So it makes far more sense to add several inches or whatever before they do.

Ultimately, it's your choice. But given that it's proven height, especially for males, improves confidence, earning potential, attractiveness etc. it's really important to have that maxed before the plates close.

(01-24-2017, 10:11 AM)CatMan Wrote: If your plates haven't closed, I've always told guys to go do GT first. You can't do it after they've closed and get benefit, apparently. So it makes far more sense to add several inches or whatever before they do.

Ultimately, it's your choice. But given that it's proven height, especially for males, improves confidence, earning potential, attractiveness etc. it's really important to have that maxed before the plates close.

Thank you Catman, I share your thought.

Well I guess I'll have to wait 1 week for the bloom effect to fade before starting GT5.

Althought my plates may have closed as I'm 22, after reading Superbad12's testimonial I think I can have some gains as I'm still quite young !

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Shannon - 01-24-2017

GT is a slow program, because working with bones is a slow process for the body. So if you go that route, check your progress every 3 to 6 months.

(01-24-2017, 12:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: GT is a slow program, because working with bones is a slow process for the body. So if you go that route, check your progress every 3 to 6 months.

Yeah since superbad12's got excellent results in 3 months, I wanted to give this sub at least a 4 month try.

If I get result during this period, (even 1/4 inch) I'll continue GT5 until I reach my goal and if not I'll reconsider.

I'll make a good journal out of it since there isn't really any outhere as I wished there was ! Confusedleepy:

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 02-02-2017

Seems like even 10 days after stopping the sub, I still have strong effects !

Today two girls I barrely know asked me out of nowhere to come in a dancingbar with them tomorrow evening.

I said yes of course as I already planned to go out this night and they said "Cooool dude we will be at this corner in the bar waiting for you !"

I was like what the fuck is happening then I remember I listened to DMSI 10 days ago ! Cool