Subliminal Talk
Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] (/Thread-Let-s-get-things-done-DMSI-3-1A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 05:47 AM)eternity Wrote: Yep I have the weirdest thing happening with kids too. They stare at me for so long, and no matter what I do, they don't stop staring! Sarge mentioned it happened to him too

Yeah this is so creepy, It's not about kids but I don't really like when people stare at me for too long, that make me feel oppressed! Sad

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Shannon - 01-12-2017

The animals and kids do that because of your energy/aura. They are more sensitive to things like that than adults are.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - JackOfHearts - 01-12-2017

The kids staring happened to me also, I never saw kids staring at me for so long.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Shannon - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 08:27 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: The kids staring happened to me also, I never saw kids staring at me for so long.

Some say kids under a certain age can see auric energy. Of course that age is pre-speech, so... who knows.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - RisingSon - 01-12-2017

Ok, I must say I'm a little impressed with DMSI now. Hmmmmm...

Yeah, kids are closer to the divine. If raised to be self-sufficient they can be really outstanding. I read of a school in Russia where the kids were running it, setting their own curriculum and going through entire grades of education in months! The elders were asking kids questions about the meaning of life. Hah!
https://www.ringingcedars.com/tekos_school/ (There's a lot of articles and videos on Tekos, would be powerful to apply their model.)

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 09:38 AM)RisingSon Wrote: Ok, I must say I'm a little impressed with DMSI now. Hmmmmm...

Yeah, kids are closer to the divine. If raised to be self-sufficient they can be really outstanding. I read of a school in Russia where the kids were running it, setting their own curriculum and going through entire grades of education in months! The elders were asking kids questions about the meaning of life. Hah!
https://www.ringingcedars.com/tekos_school/

Well this sub ain't joke for sure, I can't imagine how powerful 3.1 will be!

You know, the healing is that strong with 3.01A already that yesterday I was tempted to skip today to let things calm down!
Because it hit me that strong that after the 3 loops, I couldn't use my brain at 100%, I was a little bit dizzy and extremely tired, went to bed at 10 pm woke up at 9 am! lol

Eventually, today i feel like a king so that's why I took the time to write a testimonial but when healing is striking I'm so tired I can't write trust me! :idea:

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - RisingSon - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 09:58 AM)NoLimit Wrote: Well this sub ain't joke for sure, I can't imagine how powerful 3.1 will be!

You know, the healing is that strong with 3.01A already that yesterday I was tempted to skip today to let things calm down!
Because it hit me that strong that after the 3 loops, I couldn't use my brain at 100%, I was a little bit dizzy and extremely tired, went to bed at 10 pm woke up at 9 am! lol

Eventually, today i feel like a king so that's why I took the time to write a testimonial but when healing is striking I'm so tired I can't write trust me! :idea:

Right on. Sounds like a workout... As long as it allows me to maintain my dominant chauvinistic element from AM6-SM3-AM6 I shall be pleased.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - JackOfHearts - 01-13-2017

(01-12-2017, 08:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 08:27 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: The kids staring happened to me also, I never saw kids staring at me for so long.

Some say kids under a certain age can see auric energy. Of course that age is pre-speech, so... who knows.

Both pre-speech and after speech I saw, from 1 to 6 years I would say.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - eternity - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 06:38 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 08:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Both pre-speech and after speech I saw, from 1 to 6 years I would say.

For me, it's been consistent in children between 9 months and 1.5-2 years. The longest staring kids are pre-speech. My mom owns a day care, so I witness this happening a LOT. I wave maniacally, I run around like a clown, and do some other crazy things trying to get them to change their expression, but they don't. They just stare.... Even after seeing me daily for a week straight, they still just stare.....

there are a few kids @ speech age too, but their reactions aren't anywhere near as strong as the pre-speech kids.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-15-2017

Quick questions for you guys :

Does the clearing & healing of DMSI 3.01 A will make easier the execution of future sub I'll listen to?

How much time do you think it takes to clear & heal optimaly so I can try the version B of the sub?

Thank you!

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Have at ye - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 03:36 AM)NoLimit Wrote: Quick questions for you guys :

Does the clearing & healing of DMSI 3.01 A will make easier the execution of future sub I'll listen to?

I'll go on a limb here and say: definitely. It's very powerful. It might depend on the goals of any given sub, though.

NoLimit Wrote:How much time do you think it takes to clear & heal optimaly so I can try the version B of the sub?

Thank you!

That's difficult to tell, and may be different for everyone. Instructions say that one should aim for at least a month of ver. A before switching to ver. B.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 07:31 AM)Have at ye Wrote: That's difficult to tell, and may be different for everyone. Instructions say that one should aim for at least a month of ver. A before switching to ver. B.

Yeah I was going to do 1 month anyway, I was just hesitating between 1 or 2 months of A.

Guess I'll just see how is my resistance in ~10 days then switch (or not) in consequence !

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - eternity - 01-15-2017

I think it certainly is worth taking a chance and finding out if you are cleared enough to handle B. I ended up having to go back to A after my first 10 days of B because of intense rage. Did A for 4 days then back to B which I did for 12 days.. for me, the clearing bloom started to fade away at day 3, and by day 6 I was basically in pure B processing mode. Enjoy B!

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-17-2017

Hi guys, I'm on DAY 20!

Sunday I had a short night, because I ran the loops before going to bed and I couldn't get to sleep. (But I felt Euphoria during the time I was awake so I guess the script was being executed)

Yesterday when I woke up, I was feeling like a god, really happy for no apparent reason like a self intern powerful flame of joy!

I got to do all the stuff I wanted in a really really productive way, I was a killing task machine, and I was so happy that I surprised myself singing at the mall while walking or while doing stuff during the day.

In short a really good day ! Cool

But now come the fun part :

I did not shower since I didn't feel the need to and I produced a sort of musc. At a point of the day I was wondering what is this scent ? Smelled myself and I was like Mmmmh I love it, guess it must drive some girls crazy!

Then in the evening my MLTR texted me, she wanted to see me, (I usually don't see her in the week but I was feeling so good yesterday and I also wanted to see if this musc would affect her) and I said ok I need to finish some stuff but I'll come.

When I met her, I was really tired from my day and my short night, so I just sat on the couch and we started to watch some funny shit on the computer.

I did not tried to escalate at all but after 5 mins she was giving me big hug and kiss and I could feel that she was really turned on.

So I just asked (with a playful voice and BL) : "Heey you know I did a really big session of workout this morning and I'm feeling all stiffed in my back, could you give me a massage?" Confusedleepy:

She said yes and right after the massage we just did best SEX I ever had!

FROM HERE IT'S NSFW !

So we started foreplay and I followed the advice of a member of this forum about sexual escalation. (Restraint builds horniness)
After few mins she was so horny that she justed grabed my hand and put it in her pantie !
Right, I just continued to take my time and after a moment I started to rub her clito Rolleyes

Well I shit you not she got an orgasm in 15 secs and she even started to squirt on the bed !

Allright we were like WTF just happened as this is quite unusual. (Never happened of this intensity in 2 months of sex ante DMSI)

Then we cuddled and after she got her mind back I started to slowly finger her.
Then I got to the front deep spot, put some pressure, rubbed faster and BOOM she got another orgasm from the inside this time !!

And this is not even over, after this we had really passionate frolics and she cummed another time with me inside her this time!

So what just happened is that I gave her 3 orgasms in less than 10 mins !

I also experienced a really powerful one, I got like sparkle in legs while I was cumming and it happened to me only twice in my life.

So this is clearly a proof of the action of DMSI for me, as I experienced sex with this women before and after 20 DAYS of listening and the difference is astonishing !

Thanks for your work Shannon, this shit is so powerful that now I want to run it forever, my life is great, sex is awesome and I like trains THANK YOU!