Subliminal Talk
Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] (/Thread-Let-s-get-things-done-DMSI-3-1A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 12-31-2016

Hey guys,

I didn't want to make a DMSI journal because there is already so many but this morning when I woke up I saw
THIS and I laughted so hard that I had to share I guess ! xD

Shannon, did you just send my email to girls to proove your sub's working? Tongue

Also I have absolutely NO idea what is Quora I never went to any dating site in my whole life.
Moreover I have never ever received anything sex related on this mailbox, it is a really clean one! (well at least until DMSI Big Grin)

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - eternity - 12-31-2016

develop maximum spam irresistibility

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Shannon - 12-31-2016

(12-31-2016, 06:23 AM)NoLimit Wrote: Shannon, did you just send my email to girls to proove your sub's working? Tongue

Now that would be entertaining.

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Benjamin - 12-31-2016

Hahaha.. "Why the hell are all the DMSI users getting emails from the same girls" Tongue

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-02-2017

Last week, when I was only on day 2, I went to see a girl to give her stuff she forgot in my car at our last party.

She's a solid 8, can be a 9 if she wants and the previous time I saw her at the party she wasn't really into me, more like meh we will see.

Well not this time, she was really glad to see me and did a lot of nice things to me.

I had a little flu and she made me tee with honey from her father's bee farm, it was delicious.
Then when I said I had to go she said I should stay and she would make me a "velouté" with fresh stuff, I thought Yeah for science! Big Grin

After the dinner she asked me to stay and we could watch a movie but this time I really had to go since I was suppose to stay like 15 mins max and I was here for more than one hour already!

Shannon, DMSI is really powerful!
I'm getting effect on the first days of usage of the A version, I can't imagine what B would do, thanks for your work! Wink

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - Shannon - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 04:01 AM)NoLimit Wrote: Last week, when I was only on day 2, I went to see a girl to give her stuff she forgot in my car at our last party.

She's a solid 8, can be a 9 if she wants and the previous time I saw her at the party she wasn't really into me, more like meh we will see.

Well not this time, she was really glad to see me and did a lot of nice things to me.

I had a little flu and she made me tee with honey from her father's bee farm, it was delicious.
Then when I said I had to go she said I should stay and she would make me a "velouté" with fresh stuff, I thought Yeah for science! Big Grin

After the dinner she asked me to stay and we could watch a movie but this time I really had to go since I was suppose to stay like 15 mins max and I was here for more than one hour already!

Shannon, DMSI is really powerful!
I'm getting effect on the first days of usage of the A version, I can't imagine what B would do, thanks for your work! Wink

Tell that to the guys who insist that it doesn't work. lol

You should have stayed and let her talk you into sex, too...

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 04:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Tell that to the guys who insist that it doesn't work. lol

Yeah... but I had a "rendez-vous" with a high end MLTR so you know...

Btw it was best sex I had since a really long time!

For me, I had no shame or fear or w/e bad blocking emotions and I really let myself go it was a really satisfying experience!
For her, she was really sensitive like 100% more than usual and I made her cum 2-3 times she was like "WTF what are you!" Rolleyes

Edit: Did you include stuff related to girls pleasure in the sub?
Or maybe it was the healing part affecting her so she could let herself go more easily? (As I experienced for me)

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - bits - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 04:47 AM)NoLimit Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 04:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Tell that to the guys who insist that it doesn't work. lol

Yeah... but I had a "rendez-vous" with a high end MLTR so you know...

Btw it was best sex I had since a really long time!

For me, I had no shame or fear or w/e bad blocking emotions and I really let myself go it was a really satisfying experience!
For her, she was really sensitive like 100% more than usual and I made her cum 2-3 times she was like "WTF what are you!" Rolleyes

Another confirmation of the orgasm enhancing effects for women of DMSI, gotta love it Big Grin

Wtf I was working on a project for my business, I had facebook open and this just happened :
(Never had sex with this girl, it's just a recent flirt)

Her:"Hey Happy new year! Smile"
Me:"Wow you're like the first person beside my parents to say this to me"
Her:"Really? :o"
Me:"No I was jking, happy new year too! Smile"
Her:"Haha you're crazy! :p"
Her:"thank youuuuu! Did your year started well?"
Me: (I talk about stuff I have to do for my project and that I work hardcore on it, I just noticed she reacted to "hardcore") Big Grin
Her:"hardcore, what do you mean?"
Me:"Well it's really technical stuff"
Her:"Yeah like what? "
Me:"I say my stuff in the technical way possible" Then
Me:"Does this turn you on?"
Her:"Yeah i'm all wet under my string..."
Me:"I have paper towel if you want, really absorbant." (Autopilot wtf)
Her:"Yes I would like very much because I put it everywhere"
Me:"Allright but I'm afraid I won't make it in time, I don't own the power of teleportation yet!"
Her:"Rofl I'm disappointed!"
Me:"You speak like you own it, Is this the case?"
Her:"There was a time I did"
Me:"Oh so what did you use your power for?"
Her:"I used it to come at ppl place to fuck!" (ME: Dafuq did I just read hahaha )
Me:"Well if your power come back you can get to my place and give me my massage" (she owes me one from a game between us)
Her:"Yeah or since it won't we can see each other this week?"
Me:"Fine, you come."

Shannooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon !!!

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-03-2017

So today I'm on day 6 and I went to work for the first time after using DMSI.

The celebs effect oh boooy!

My boss litteraly came in my workspace just to check me (You know with the hand like Boom! I don't know how you say it in English) and said something like :
"Hey man how you doing, how was your holidays?" I told myself dude you're 55 years old manager wtf

Then at the Refectory when I went to pay for my lunch, the cashier (a girl) insisted to give me a kiss on cheeks to wish me a happy new year!
Ok why not, right after this she turned red and was having trouble saying a sentence, I found this quite hilarious Big Grin

Then while I was eating I was really the center of the attention and everytime I would tell a story, my coworkers would find some anecdote to remind me how awesome I was.
I was quite feeling discomfort as I'm not used to this but I managed to remain humble.

The afternoon an engineer came to my desk to help me with some work I had to do. (I asked him to come)
But he just did all my work for the next 2 days in a very productive way in about one hour of his free time! :o
He also told me that if I needed more help well I just had to ask, unbelievable !

That's all for today Smile

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-04-2017

Got 3 loops before going to bed.

Today I feel like my head is going to explode.

I have a foggy sensation that makes it hard to think about my work I would say like a hangover.
Also I feel pressure on my head from the outside like it is compressed or something, hard to define.

Thankfully I read there is a shield, but guys that's rough!

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-06-2017

Hello fellas, I'm on DAY 9! Smile

So the cute girl that wanted me to stay watch a movie last time called yesterday... she wanted to see me!
(I totally forgot about her and just spend one whole week without talking to her)

So for the story she came home to get back stuff she "forgot" in my car and I told her I had work to do and that she couldn't stay.
She said fine and we drank a beer at my place.
I had good IOI from her but as I said I had work to do so I gently told her to leave.
I could sense the frustration in the air but I stayed solid in my frame without even trying!

Old me would have done some needy stuff! But now it's crazy she's chasing me and I really don't give a single fuck, my neediness is at -5 on a scale from 0 to 10 prior to using DMSI Big Grin

She just send me a text, she wants me to come to his place tonight, guys you know where this is going...

Also Wednesday, while visiting a buddy appartement, (he now lives at 3 streets from my appartement.)
I ran into my MLTR who lives at 15 km from where I live!

Now the probability for this being a random event is near IMPOSSIBLE.
I mean to be there at this place and at this time I really went out of my usual routine.
(I'm at this place at this hour maybe one time every 6 months)

I just said "Hello why are you here?", kissed her, told her to come to see me saturday and then went to my buddy appartement with a big smile on my face!

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 01-12-2017

Hi fellas I'm on DAY 15!

The script is well executing so far, I'm getting a lot of IOI from women, but on the other hand, It's not like I care at all now.

I'm a totally different person from what I was 15 days ago, I'm now self-sufficient, self-happy, I treat women like buddy I can have sex with and I moved on in my life on this aspect.

That means that I'm not chasing women anymore and I now focus 100% on other aspect in my life like my mission, my hobbies, and the amelioration of certain aspect of my life.

I never was really hungry for sex, I have a low appetite which mean that if I'm having sex 2-3 times a week I'm more than sated!
In that aspect DMSI gived me more than necessary as I already had 1 MLTR and 1 FB before starting it, but now the amount of women I could see is ridiculous.

For exemple yesterday I asked my MLTR to come to my place tonight and she was really glad about it. Now this morning I received 2 texts from 2 differents girls asking me to come to their place tonight.
I machinally answered to one : "No I won't come it's your turn this time!"
And she answered :"Allright I'll be there! Wink"
I just realised the moment after what the fuck did I just send there is already my MLTR coming tonight haha.
The other girl I said I was busy tonight.

Also I don't know if it's a side effect but like for kids staring at me, it seems that DMSI is working on dogs, does anyone have reports about DMSI affecting animals ? xD

Indeed Tuesday I went to see a friend of mine who has 3 (littles) dogs and when I sat down on the couch they all went crazy on me!
They were scratching my jeans to ask me to take them on my legs, were barking and during the whole appetizer they were fighting to be under my legs and were also licking my fingers if I had the misfortune to let my hand at their level.
My friend had to take the dogs out because it was really annoying he said he had never seen this as they usually listen to him ! lol

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - eternity - 01-12-2017

Yep I have the weirdest thing happening with kids too. They stare at me for so long, and no matter what I do, they don't stop staring! Sarge mentioned it happened to him too