Subliminal Talk
EHPRA 2.0 Journey to Liberation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EHPRA 2.0 Journey to Liberation (/Thread-EHPRA-2-0-Journey-to-Liberation)

Pages: 1 2

RE: EHPRA 2.0 Journey to Liberation - Gandolf85 - 01-26-2017

DAY 32

8 Loops done and first month completed.

To summerize the effects and changes after going through E2:
-way less negative thoughts
-more comfortable in facing my emotions and feelings
-more assertive
-more loving towards myself especially when I do something wrong
-more comfortable in social situations
-great sense of peace after every emotional storm
-I feel sexier than before because I love more & more my look
-I talked with more women this month alone than the entire past year
-less motivation to do physical activities
-more confident and willing to interact with strangers almost on autopilot
-i'm devoloping an IDGAF attitude
-I catch myself more & more at making eye contact with every person I encounter

RE: EHPRA 2.0 Journey to Liberation - Gandolf85 - 02-04-2017

DAY 41

Rage, Rage and...RAGE!

I don't remember a day filled with this WILD Rage so deep and powerful. I could have killed someone with that kind of incredible emotion.

Something very deep it's been addressed. I cannot wait to go to sleep and forget this Hell inside my body. Sometimes this E2 looks like a descent into Hell while your day is pretty normal.

I know one thing for sure: I'm not gonna give up unless my body leave me. This kind of Hell is not going to stop my inevitable success over this "Little me".

RE: EHPRA 2.0 Journey to Liberation - Gandolf85 - 02-18-2017

DAY 55

What a mindf**k I'm experiecing. I hope this phase will finish very soon. I'm witnessing some deep depression going on but in a weird seemingly "don't give a f**k how I'm feeling" state. Meanwhile my business is not going so well and my motivation to keep going on this path is not quite there. Something unknown is being taken care of, I guess. I don't know what's healing and maybe I wouldn't like to know it consciously...

RE: EHPRA 2.0 Journey to Liberation - Gandolf85 - 02-26-2017

DAY 63 - 2 MONTHS In

During the last few days my life took a very pleasant shift...but I think that Life-Changing is more appropriate.

3 weeks ago I started a daily email exchange with a gorgeous girl that, at first, I thought was living in my country but then I discovered she lives abroad and pretty far from me. So, in the beginning, I considered that chatting a practice to improve my writing skills and, why not, another online friendship in the making. I was detached with the possible consequences and so it wasn't a big deal (E2 on very active mode).

However slowly but surely I started to see a very strong engagement on her side with very long emails and several very attractive photos sent by her. So I started to mirror his communication in a very natural & effortless way and in the last week or 10 days max I realized that we have many things in common (music genre, healthy lifestyle,no alcool, love for dogs, and probably many more to discover), it's my kind of girl physically speaking and called me attractive the days after sending 2 little videos of myself speaking without acting in any positive mood (E2's Aura of Love in action?). Also I don't how many times she already said she wants my kisses, called me "honey","darling", "beloved" and many other sweet things.

My intuition would like to tell me that she's my Soulmate or at least that we should have a pretty strong chemistry and connection.

Now we're planning our 2 weeks long meeting because I really want to see if in real daily life this kind of engagement between us is going to change or not. The interesting thing is that I feel this kind of situation like a test to see if i'm strong and mature enough to handle a long distance type of relationship that could be the most important in my life.

So E2 is pushing me out of my comfort zone and see if I want Bad enough to meet and stay long term with a possible Soulmate, no matter which kind of obstacles (logistics, finances and very long distance) I will have to face and overcome.

I already cleared many negative thoughts and emotions with the help of E2 but now the ride is going to accelerate in the direction of my deepest dreams.

I would never thought that in just 2 months my life could change so drastically with the help of a Subliminal. Thanks Shannon!