Subliminal Talk
About's DMSI v3.1 B Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: About's DMSI v3.1 B Journal (/Thread-About-s-DMSI-v3-1-B-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: About's DMSI v3.1 A Journal - Darkness - 03-11-2017

If hasn't gone in the direction you hoped for, racking your your brain it safe to say, it's done, leave it alone.

RE: About's DMSI v3.1 A Journal - About - 03-15-2017

I've been using this for a while, mostly passively and noticing when things out of the ordinary happen to me.

I'll get some results, but then after a little while those results will sort of disappear - the increased eye contact, smiling, I stopped noticing them.

I don't know if I've ever sniped anyone before.

I haven't been laid yet on DMSI. I guess I'm getting some results, but not executing the script to the fullest extent. Anyone know what I can do to make it happen?

RE: About's DMSI v3.1 A Journal - Shannon - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 05:50 AM)About Wrote: I've been using this for a while, mostly passively and noticing when things out of the ordinary happen to me.

I'll get some results, but then after a little while those results will sort of disappear - the increased eye contact, smiling, I stopped noticing them.

I don't know if I've ever sniped anyone before.

I haven't been laid yet on DMSI. I guess I'm getting some results, but not executing the script to the fullest extent. Anyone know what I can do to make it happen?

1. Figure out what and why you are resisting, and then deal with that. I'm going to focus on this in 3.2, involving the conscious mind in the ASS/ART such that we can take advantage of its role in how your awareness works to help you clear and get past resistance and self sabotage.

2. Keep using it. It's only a couple weeks in.

3. Realize that self limiting does not mean you are really limited; it means you're restricting and hiding from what really is available. Get rid of that scarcity mindset and get going with the self respect. If she's not interested, next!

RE: About's DMSI v3.1 A Journal - About - 03-20-2017

I've finally got some results!

Well sort of results

I went on vacation this weekend, just a short trip. It was a workshop weekend for a convention. I met a few people there that without a doubt were attracted to me.

I was staying at a friends house and she was also hosting one other lady at her place. The two of us ended up sharing a bed together while our friend stayed at her boyfriends house. In this time we ended up cuddling, making out, but no sex. But truthfully I didn't want sex - connecting with her and cuddling and touching with her was enough for me

RE: About's DMSI v3.1 A Journal - About - 03-29-2017

I finally feel balanced on 3.1A. I was one of the people that was on 3.0A for the entire time it was out, without taking a 3 week break going straight into 3.1A.

I never did doubt there would have been turbulence when moving up a version, but it finally cleared up sometime between last week and today.

RE: About's DMSI v3.1 A Journal - Shannon - 03-29-2017

Can you describe the turbulence for me?

RE: About's DMSI v3.1 A Journal - About - 03-30-2017

Sure, so throughout using dmsi 3.0A the process felt relatively smooth. I was able to think clearly for the most part. Although I did not get seduced by anyone or any results, it still felt very streamlined while using it. Any resistance I had in the past, I cannot recall right now - I think that's the smoothness of the healing working.

Right now I feel the same way on dmsi 3.1A

But the weeks between were where I felt the turbulence.

If I could describe it, there's some note of it in my journal that I was trying to flirt with a girl that wasn't flirting back with me - I was somewhat smitten by this girl. I knew it wouldn't work out when I was on 3.0A, because I had already asked her on a date but during the time of turbulence I found that I still wanted her despite that but I think anti sniper kicked in here or something.

So i feel as if the turbulence caused some of the programming to not be working as it should have. It did not feel like a smooth jump from 3.0 to 3.1

RE: About's DMSI v3.1 A Journal - About - 05-17-2017

About a month ago I switched over to version B.

Things I noticed:
- More irritable
- Annoyed at bullshit. A friend ignored me, so I walked away. Later she apologized for snubbing me and then ignored me again. Normally I'd ignore that but I didn't let that slide this time
- Bad moods in general
- Okay with being by myself as in, me time, or introverted time rather than having a sense of having to get out there all the time.
- I have yet to do this yet, but I can feel myself almost executing the script. Almost like I will become a different person? I think the above stuff is resistance and I'm pushing through it.
- The feeling of abundance. Yes, certain women I meet are attractive, and yes I'd love to sleep with them but some of them are unavailable (in relationships, etc.); for some reason these women love hanging out with me and I used to feel like I should try and pursue something with them. I no longer feel like I should actively attempt to seduce them. I now feel okay with having them as just friends

That's what's been going for the past month or so on version B. The last thing never happened (the feeling of executing the script) and I'm not sure why until I switched over to B.