Subliminal Talk
Limitless - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Limitless (/Thread-Limitless)

Limitless - Adam - 08-22-2011

I think it would be great to make a multistage brain subliminal. 4G of course. Yes, this thought was inspired by the movie Limitless. I know there are ways to increase your IQ by over 20 points. Is there a way subliminals could drastically increase neural activity, mental acuity, and efficiency on a superhuman level? Like take an IQ of 142 or so an turn that number into the 200's and higher?

RE: Limitless - Spiral - 08-28-2011

This sounds absolutely fantastic!

RE: Limitless - ncbeareatingman - 08-29-2011

(08-22-2011, 12:09 PM)Adam Wrote: I think it would be great to make a multistage brain subliminal. 4G of course. Yes, this thought was inspired by the movie Limitless. I know there are ways to increase your IQ by over 20 points. Is there a way subliminals could drastically increase neural activity, mental acuity, and efficiency on a superhuman level? Like take an IQ of 142 or so an turn that number into the 200's and higher?

Dang Adam thats wonderful Man! Git-R-Done! I was thinking this morning while listening to DEEP GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION by Shannon, and I thot how about a title created called " IN the Zone,In The Flow" perhaps since this suggested title you share here Adam,could include in da zone,in da flow along with Up-ing one's Chi energy,brain heightened IQ and related. Frontal Lobe activity also is a great turn on when you 'can turn it on'. THE KEY IS knowing when to Turn it on and when to turn it off. Limitless,must include 360 perpectus thinking,solutions to so called 'problems-obtiscles' and the like. I once used a program about removing limitations and it was a 'monster strong' prgram. I would think if this title is created that it would include some powerrful,effective afirmations about removing the limitations in order to get to the higher brain functions and applications there of. let me know if I'm 'amiss' ON THIS. again Adam,grrreat title suggestion man. Keith
ncbeareatingman

RE: Limitless - Adam - 09-01-2011

Creativity, innovation, and connection would definitely have to be a strong driving force in the set. The on/off ability would be tough. I think a gradual increase would be the only way to make this possible. An overload would be detrimental. There is a sub here similar to that, "Anything is Possible." That would be a must. Observing simple or complex situations and see the actual truth, not the accepted belief. Like how Galileo figured out Earth revolved around the Sun. That would be a tough accomplishment. Or how we can send people to the Moon and time the landing within a fraction of a second. Or how individuals can descend hundreds of feet of water with very minor problems. I am curious what humans next biggest feat will be.