Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.01A - Field Reports - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.01A - Field Reports (/Thread-DMSI-3-01A-Field-Reports)

DMSI 3.01A - Field Reports - FluffyBunny - 12-18-2016

Started Dec 2
Break from 2.5v for 10+days

Went out Dec 2,

After one loop, went to a house party a little too late most people were gone still enough of like 30 people.

It was a very tight social circle there and most people know each other, so i went more of a social game route. Collected 6 numbers. only thing worth mentioning is at the very end i was talking to one of the best looking girls weird thing is i somehow did not see her?

I was talking to another girl and she stood like a meter from me by herself. i looked at her and gesture her to coem to me and said : join us

She came over and we started chatting, immediate the to her girl i was talking to went off to do her things, ( I just met her that night but shes more of a friend since we actually live pretty close by)

So i chatted with this girl, for a good 5 minute or more, her friend is hovering behind me and just waiting for her and chatting with whoever is left.
Then she came over and said to her: lets go home balhlablah hurry up

Girl i was talking to told her to STFU in a jokingly way and kept on talking to me.
I talked to her a bit more. But there was no way i could of separate the two of them....

Ran two more loops that night when i slept .

Dec 03 - going out.
Didnt run anything and went out.

Got to club with my buddies.
After a while on DF , i was actually quite not in the mood something happened earlier in the day that was on my mind messying with my mood.

I turned and i made EC with a girl. and i instantly felt the ON ... i smirked and let her wait for a bit for the tension..

30 seconds in i walked over.. pull her into me...
rest is just doing what needs to be done..
Handled her girlfriend good enough at one point on dancefloor, her friend left. and i Ended up pulling her to my place Big Grin

Dec 17
Good two weeks plus of DMSI ... i have been dreaming multiple dreams per night sometimes looool. some are weird shit. First 2 weeks i was like tired like zombie. No other noticeable effects like warm body or getting emotional.

I didnt have a good sleep for the last 3 days and i woke up really early this morning and was quite tired. Last night i went out to a club. I somehow was feeling doubt on a much more conscious level before i opened. Most of the time this doesnt happen at all.

Nothing really opened. Max i got was few minute of dancing lool. I was actually being indecisive and intent wasnt that great when i opened. hmm either it just i took too long of a break of not going out or im just rusty or just thinking too much inware with the healing. probly all 3.

Even though i was doubting, it shoudlnt be an issue for me, i have opened super hotties when i felt like shit lol and it opened better. I would say this is just a bad night nothing more. of course my overall emotion and state and mindset could of been better during the night but its not worth even worrying about.

RE: DMSI 3.01A - Field Reports - Shannon - 12-18-2016

The healing and clearing part of this seems to be rather challenging for most of us.

RE: DMSI 3.01A - Field Reports - FluffyBunny - 12-20-2016

Weirdest dream last night.

It was like i was in some kind of martial arts temple, i was with a few others. felt like i had some abilities like in a video game
but i was actually inside as a person of myself
I think we are investigating something or some crime.

While investing .. there seem to be a bomb that killed us all.
somehow i was getting a hair cut later....

after that i was somehow told or just appear to be flashing back in time in my own dream to before the bomb killed us all... and i was suppose to correct the path.
Felt like i went through a whole bunch of events that i dont rememeber...later i woke up. didnt even find the crime guy =_=