Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-3-01-A-Journal-V2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-25-2016

Last night, I got the feeling I should raise the volume two clicks while listening to the program. Today I felt like I should raise it again one or two clicks, and the models say both are good options, but I am choosing two more clicks, which I will use it at for the rest of this month. So 14/15 on my cell phone.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - D77 - 12-27-2016

Hey Shannon,

In the next dmsi version, have you discovered how to make the healing faster? My reason for asking is because after v3 is released, we only focus on the healing aspect which is good btw.. Also does your sub include contacting your higher self in aid for manifestation and healing? Thanks.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 03:21 AM)D77 Wrote: Hey Shannon,

In the next dmsi version, have you discovered how to make the healing faster? My reason for asking is because after v3 is released, we only focus on the healing aspect which is good btw.. Also does your sub include contacting your higher self in aid for manifestation and healing? Thanks.

I know how to make the healing faster. The question is, is faster a good thing? We don't want faster, we want better. We want that sweet spot between speed and effectiveness where we achieve the goal as quickly as possible while preventing the speed from causing any other problems. Too fast is just as bad as not fast enough.

The whole of the self is in effect with this program. It's just a matter of to what degree each aspect of the self chooses to participate and influence.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 12:56 PM)rise Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 11:23 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I know how to make the healing faster. The question is, is faster a good thing? We don't want faster, we want better. We want that sweet spot between speed and effectiveness where we achieve the goal as quickly as possible while preventing the speed from causing any other problems. Too fast is just as bad as not fast enough.

The whole of the self is in effect with this program. It's just a matter of to what degree each aspect of the self chooses to participate and influence.

how do we know if heeling is happening?

When you put on your shoes, heeling is happening. Wink

Healing is usually shown by a lack of direct execution of the primary goal scripting and in some people it is accompanied by responses that are consciously noticeable that indicate healing is taking place as well.

(12-27-2016, 03:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 12:56 PM)rise Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 11:23 AM)Shannon Wrote:

how do we know if heeling is happening?

When you put on your shoes, heeling is happening. Wink

Healing is usually shown by a lack of direct execution of the primary goal scripting and in some people it is accompanied by responses that are consciously noticeable that indicate healing is taking place as well.

Rofl Hahaha7x

Hey Shannon,

You mentioned recently that satt is aimed at anything not just seduction, I am currently pursuing music and art as a hobby. Does that mean I'll hone my skill with this using satt present in the dmsi. On side note, I think these kind of things is attractive to the ladies. Good thing I love this kind of stuff. Smile

Plus, ultra success.. you mentioned it being a standard in 5.5g/6g. Is it present now in dmsi, if so I think that is the reason for the productivity of some users here..

Edit:

Also, in the future releases some users reported and I have experience this, doubt, negative thoughts and emotions.. Do we have a tech that is present in dmsi that deals with this? If not I hope in the future you have a tech for this, if yes, that's odd cause i'm healing, why do I have this negative thoughts? Strange...Sad

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-28-2016

(12-27-2016, 11:16 PM)D77 Wrote: Hey Shannon,

You mentioned recently that satt is aimed at anything not just seduction, I am currently pursuing music and art as a hobby. Does that mean I'll hone my skill with this using satt present in the dmsi. On side note, I think these kind of things is attractive to the ladies. Good thing I love this kind of stuff. Smile

In DMSI, SATT is aimed at training yourself to achieve some of the goals of DMSI. What I said earlier was that it is something I can aim at any goal. Not that it is aimed at everything within DMSI. And remember... some of the goals of DMSI, not all of them. That's part of why I told you guys weeks before 3.0.1 came out that there would definitely be a 3.1: I am not finished implementing everything yet.

Quote:Plus, ultra success.. you mentioned it being a standard in 5.5g/6g. Is it present now in dmsi, if so I think that is the reason for the productivity of some users here..

The Ultra Success programming is present in 3.0.1, and was implemented not only because of what it does, but as a way to strengthen the ASS/ART modules.

Quote:Edit:

Also, in the future releases some users reported and I have experience this, doubt, negative thoughts and emotions.. Do we have a tech that is present in dmsi that deals with this? If not I hope in the future you have a tech for this, if yes, that's odd cause i'm healing, why do I have this negative thoughts? Strange...Sad

You have those experiences as a result of the fact that you are healing, and as part of the process of healing and clearing out the things that are previously preventing you from getting to the goals of DMSI. When you have an infection, let's say a boil, and you lance it, does it magically disappear, or do you have to get all of the puss and infection out first? Naturally you have to get all that yucky stuff out. Part of healing and clearing involves the same thing. It's part of the process of processing the stuff you are healing and clearing.