Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-3-01-A-Journal-V2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - eternity - 12-20-2016

Omg Shannon I've been saying some silly willy funny things lately too. That's awesome to hear. I have been really enjoying myself and feeling in the zone, which I KNOW is adding to attraction. Glad you posted that because I would have not acknowledged that it's due to the sub

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - D77 - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 10:43 PM)eternity Wrote: Omg Shannon I've been saying some silly willy funny things lately too. That's awesome to hear. I have been really enjoying myself and feeling in the zone, which I KNOW is adding to attraction. Glad you posted that because I would have not acknowledged that it's due to the sub

Bro that's awesome. Good for you. Another confirmation of this kind of effects of dmsi. Cool

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 10:40 PM)D77 Wrote: @Shannon: Nice one bro, you had an awesome day. You got me excited. I hope my healing and clearing will soon accomplish its mission so dmsi will focus and grant me access to this tech. I want to experience this constantly ideally or more often. Damn, the way you tell your story, it's full of enthusiasm.

I also notice that the way you interact is coming from a position that is what you can offer which is fun and not emotionally reactive. Some people will think into their heads sabotaging themselves, usually they come from the ego, does this mean in my observation that you have a tech there that dissolve the ego and transformed it to something more in line with your success? Because I read it is usually the ego that takes the fun, makes us emotionally reactive, and create all sorts of negative stuff.

If the ego is dissolve and transformed, will not be thinking in our heads, not take things too seriously and just be fun and be carefree in our interaction. This is not simply idgaf tech, what I obeserve is a tech that directly addresses the ego itself. If there is, wow! Bro some people meditate in order to dissolve that and transform in order to transform their lives..

The program has a module for balancing the ego with humility, so it will get out of the way. It works well, but not perfectly yet. But that's not what's freeing me up for the playfulness. It's a side effect of the Optimus Engine being given the directive to "do whatever it takes to make me irresistibly sexually attractive". Flirting is fun, and fun is something all females want to have. Fun and funny guys = attraction.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - FluffyBunny - 12-21-2016

(12-20-2016, 10:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 08:03 PM)D77 Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 05:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sense of humor is definitely coming out in response to DMSI. And I am using it to flirt. A lot.

Shannon I want you to know that this testimonial is very important to me. Big Grin My history with the ladies in terms of fun is a hit or miss. If I did get their funny bone I escalate and got laid, but the fun, the humor is not consciously there nor a complete part of my personality. What result I have gotten is some random thing, I just took the opportunity that is all. I can't believe sometimes that I was so serious in life nor I actually bore the living day lights of some of the ladies I met. I imagine, having DMSI in the long run, having this fun and welcoming vibe and personality, absolutely in control whether conscious or unconscious of it and using them in interaction with the ladies, having this flirtatious and sexual interaction that lead to sex. Hopefully DMSI will permanently bring this out for me just as yours. I hope you can share some story or your conversation with the ladies just for fun. Big Grin

I can see myself getting laid because of not just my emerging sense of humor, but the playful I'm-having-fun-and-I'm-a-fun-guy attitude it's creating. DGAF, having fun. Join me or don't, I'm still laughing and having fun. I amuse myself, and I'll play and laugh with the ladies, but I'm going to have a good time regardless of what they think or do.

And that, my friends, is irresistible. I'm having an awesome time with it too.

I think I was projecting tonight, although I couldn't feel it. I say that because I noted behavior in four different females while I was out that was unusual. One was wearing what looked like pajama bottoms, and no bra. She was probably mid to late 40's, had a pretty good butt, and was definitely sporting obvious nippies all night. Pretty clearly not wearing a bra, but she had at least a C cup chest. That of course wasn't the doing of DMSI, but I noted that after about an hour of being within range of me, she and the guy next to her started doing things that were definitely not publicly appropriate. He was openly groping her ass and feeling her up between her legs and she was making out with him while he did it.

The bartendress is a Hot Blonde and she's in her mid 40's. She has a teenage daughter who looks so much like her you'd swear she had a MiniMe. She has been giving IOIs for years now, but when she's responsive she always flushes deep red about the face and neck. Tonight, no pheros and of course I hadn't played DMSI since last night. I showed up and she started off white as a sheet and ended up red as a beet about an hour in. I also suspect she was staring, but I was too busy flirting with my server to pay attention. The bartendress came around from behind the bar and came over and said hello to me and greeted me at one point. I'm not sure if that meant anything but I've noticed that during the first year I was going there, she never did that. This last year it has become more and more common, and she always says hello and acknowledges me when she does it.

My server. She's starting to warm up to me over time. Spending more time talking to me over time. Smiling more when we interact. Tonight I was flirting with her a lot, being playful and making jokes. I was coming up with some good stuff, too, and she kept not laughing. At one point, she came by and I said, "Don't you diss my sense of humor, now. I'll eat your damned cookies!" (I brought her a batch of dark chocolate chip/mint chocolate chip cookies for her birthday.) She totally did not register what I had said for several seconds, and then was like, "Oh, I get it." But she didn't laugh. I laughed because it was funny, and because she was being a dork. Not gonna join me in being fun and silly? Too bad, I'm gonna have a good time with it anyway.

And then there was a new server who was (apparently) noticing me and smiling at me, and after a while it became awkward when I caught her noticing me so many times... so we sort of avoided eye contact for a bit and then she started doing it again and smiling at me. I'm not entirely sure she was interested, but the sequence seemed a little bit too thematic for it not to have been something out of the ordinary.

So I suspect that I was projecting, even though I could not feel it.

Had a blast though, enjoying the hell out of my own sense of humor. And I was coming up with some zingers. Like, server came over and said, "Will you be eating anything else?" and out of my mouth comes, "Yes - but not today." The way I said it was pretty funny, and I laughed. I think she was in work mode. Her loss.

I'm loving this effect on my humor module. It's really fun.

When you talked about not listening to it before you went out, it got me thinking i had something similar.

I feel as if, if you listen to it right before you go out, your mind is dealing with so many things, it wont really be projecting much and uses more of your energy in other things like clearing and inward stuff etc...

On the other hand if you ran it the day before you sleep, next day you wake up and go out. seems like you can be more alert and be able to consciously tease and flirt better because you aren't like tired and brain is fogged up with stuff.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-21-2016

Very possibly.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-21-2016

Just got back from dinner out with my GF.

There was a teenage couple sitting about 20 feet away such that I was about 90 degrees to one side in relation to them. The female was easily the most attractive female in the whole place, and that was saying something tonight, because there were a handful of hotties in there.

In the beginning, I could not feel any energy or projection, but she began giving body language that strongly suggested she was signaling me IOIs, while at the same time he was doing his best to actively engage her, flirt, play with her, make her laugh, tease, and touch her. Got to say, he was quite the smooth operator. Over the course of the time we were there, about 45 minutes, it went from about 5% of her time was spent giving me IOIs to about 35% of it. She gave IOIs in ever increasing frequency and obviousness, and this included simultaneous barefoot foot and seated butt presentations sitting with her legs splayed out to the side (variations of which she gave me no less than 13 different times), kneeling butt presentations while she was kneeling over the table, and flipping her hair in my direction.

Some of these were so obvious it was breathtaking. He noticed what she was doing and started watching me, almost as much as I caught her watching me. In the beginning I thought I must be imagining the IOIs and they were just coincidental. By the end, I knew she was displaying, and I knew it was me she was displaying for - no doubt. As they walked out, they were both looking into my eyes at the same time.

Waitress was an attractive woman who was either of middle eastern or Hispanic descent. At first she was put off by the conversation we had with her, but later she started coming around again and did several things that increasingly indicated attraction. By the end, she was pissing off other customers because she was talking to me so much. Not us - me.

One of the other servers who usually responds well, tonight was somewhat standoffish and distant. She's in her mid 40's. The server we had was probably early 20's. The girl who was giving me all the IOIs was probably 17 or 18.

I didn't feel the energy start projecting at all until I had eaten most of my meal, forgot that I hadn't eaten at all before that, and never felt the sniper engage. But I was obviously sniping the server and the other girl... so you may be sniping without feeling it, or feeling the energy projecting at all.

In other news, I have decided that I am not satisfied with Sakural #48. On skin, it is not what I want. The good news is, I know how to fix it, and it's just a couple minor tweaks to the formula. The bad news is, that's a lot of raw materials down the drain since I made 100 mL of #48. #53, here we come.

EDIT: Going to add a pic of one of the IOIs in just a sec.

[attachment=439]

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - KingDavid93 - 12-22-2016

Why would using more than the recommended/optimal 3 loops cause your results to be degraded?

That doesn't really make sense to me.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Illumi - 12-22-2016

(12-22-2016, 09:24 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Why would using more than the recommended/optimal 3 loops cause your results to be degraded?

You gotta trust the man who made the sub you using, he doesn't make rules for fun.
More is better logic does not apply here. There are far too may variables to condsider.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - SargeMaximus - 12-22-2016

Lol. That is a ridiculous ioi!

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Blacksheep - 12-22-2016

(.....)

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-22-2016

(12-22-2016, 09:24 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Why would using more than the recommended/optimal 3 loops cause your results to be degraded?

To all things, it applies that not enough of a good thing is not a good thing, and neither is too much.

To please you guys, I am working towards a minimum possible amount of exposure per day necessary. Currently we have it down to about 3.5 hours a day, a vast improvement from 12 to 21 for 5G. I expect it to go lower still as the tech advances to 6G standard.

Several of the technologies in use to achieve this goal cause overload at levels above what I specify as the optimal, and of course overload is "too much of a good thing", which is no longer a good thing.

(12-22-2016, 10:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol. That is a ridiculous ioi!

That was only the third or fourth most ridiculous one she gave. The rest I could neither photograph nor video record because he and others were watching. It was enough to make me very frustrated that I could not record them for you guys... but at least I got this one.

Today I went to eat lunch before going Christmas shopping. I went to a diner where I usually meet my uncles each week. My server was a cutie with a booty, but I could tell she was a mommy, and I have gotten good enough that I could tell that at least one of her kids was under 3.

She was pleasant enough, but not really responsive. It was the three she was serving at the table facing mine who were responsive. I was sitting there reading a news article on my phone and munching on some beef stew when they sat a father probably late 40s and his two daughters. They were both clearly underage, so I didn't pay any attention to the group beyond a cursory glance. They were seated with the younger one facing me, sitting next to her father, and the older one with her back to me.

And all was good. Until I got that feeling, you know that feeling that someone is staring at you? Yeah. Well, the younger one was staring at me. And me noticing that did nothing to change that fact. She was also wagging her legs in ways that usually signify sexual arousal, although in kids it's usually just too much kid energy. I smiled and went back to my news story.

In the next 10 minutes, I noted her still staring, every time I looked.

The third time, she was wagging her legs open and closed, and pointing her crotch directly at me.

Her father noted this, and stopped her. I was grateful, and kept reading.

Then they started doing selfies, his ploy to distract the kids. Only it backfired, because within minutes I had both of the daughters facing me, and both were staring.

Over the next 15 minutes, they were both doing things that I was trying to pass off as "just nervous kid energy", but that I would have assigned to sexual arousal and IOIs had they been older. I was hoping it was just kids with too much energy. Both staring unceasingly. Both facing me.

It got to the point that I was uncomfortable, and left.

Kinda creepy for me. Not used to that from kids.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - D77 - 12-23-2016

@Shannon:

I just read Catman's new entry. Suddenly I have an urge to post this as to point out to you what you may consider adding in the next dmsi version. I hope you still consider these. Smile My recommendation of course is a different kind of approach however if you can consider in adding one I hope it's the pineal gland and third eye activation with secretion of dmt in the pineal gland.

Here they are bro:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-page-431.html (post#8616 by Steven)

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-140585.html (post#8013 by myself)

Thanks. I hope you consider adding these.