Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal (/Thread-DMSI-3-0-1-A-newbie-journal)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - rumi5 - 12-15-2016

Hi all, new to the forum hope this is in the right place.

New to all the sub stuff,other than the free stuff. But I've been lurking around the forum for a while. Never seen so many great reviews as I have with DMSI. So I got it. I have listened for 3 days so far. First day tingling in the hands. Second day more of the same. Oh I also seemed to go to sleep for maybe 20-40 mins. No dreams,and I use the subs during the day.

Today ran the subs I play my subs on VLC player, HT,TS,flac. I use headphones, don't know how good they are though. I turned the volume down on the player,not my laptop. And today I seemed to get hand tingling,chest and heart tingling,and I felt waves of energy for about 40 mins.

Are these things normal? Should I turn the volume up more on the laptop and maintain the VLC volume where it is or go lower? Is this and indication that my headphones are working well? In the right range they are old and I can't look up the specs.

I'm a little out of it after I listen but not wiped out or hungry like a lot of people here. Could I be doing something wrong? Sorry about how the post reads since starting the subs my thoughts seem to ramble and not be connected.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - Shannon - 12-15-2016

Use it like you're using it. You're fine. When the time is right, your subconscious will guide you on optimal volume.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - rumi5 - 12-16-2016

Thanks Shannon.

Today on day 4 I felt like I had a lot of energy running through my body. What does this mean?

Another thing is I won't be able to go out to see if I'm getting looks or what not will that effect the sub in any way? I will be stuck in my house working until Jan. 10 when I take a trip to Seattle to vist friends. How will I know or is there any other way to know or tell if the aura is working? There a few women I have my eye on back there and one in particular that I hope DMSI helps me with.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - Shannon - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 01:18 PM)rumi5 Wrote: Thanks Shannon.

Today on day 4 I felt like I had a lot of energy running through my body. What does this mean?

Another thing is I won't be able to go out to see if I'm getting looks or what not will that effect the sub in any way? I will be stuck in my house working until Jan. 10 when I take a trip to Seattle to vist friends. How will I know or is there any other way to know or tell if the aura is working? There a few women I have my eye on back there and one in particular that I hope DMSI helps me with.

It means the energy flooding is working, and likely means the rest is happening also.

No, it won't affect the program. I don;t know how you would know if it's working while stuck in the house.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - rumi5 - 12-17-2016

Thanks again Shannon.

A few more serious questions:

I have had a organ transplant will the meds I have to take interfere with the sub? They keep my immune system in check so my body does not reject the organs.

I just got off of my 5th day of listening same sensations as the last days but I acually fell kinda sick like I want to throw-up. Is that a sign of something wrong or normal?

Does this sub work best when u use it while sleeping? I'm a light sleeper and only use during the day. But will try to sleep at night if it works better that way.

I have a particular girl in mind I would hope this works on. Should I visualize her while listening?

I think I had 2 more but cant remember them right now.
Thank You for the help it means a lot too me.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - Shannon - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 02:04 PM)rumi5 Wrote: Thanks again Shannon.

A few more serious questions:

I have had a organ transplant will the meds I have to take interfere with the sub? They keep my immune system in check so my body does not reject the organs.

How would I have any way of knowing the answer to that question? I have never tested it and have no data to use to support any conclusion in any direction for answering that.

Quote:I just got off of my 5th day of listening same sensations as the last days but I acually fell kinda sick like I want to throw-up. Is that a sign of something wrong or normal?

If you are experiencing what I am, it means your subconscious is for some reason disgusted by the instructions in the program and is trying to resist - and failing. In my case, there seems to be an objection because achieving the goals of DMSI = having a clean and neat home, and that conflicts with my subconscious association of my mother and clutter.

Quote: Does this sub work best when u use it while sleeping? I'm a light sleeper and only use during the day. But will try to sleep at night if it works better that way.

It works best when you use it for the specified number of loops without breaking ASRB. If that means you need to play it while you sleep, then that's when you should use it. Otherwise, it doesn't matter.

Quote: I have a particular girl in mind I would hope this works on. Should I visualize her while listening?

It isn't necessary. The program will affect her according to the instructions regardless.

Quote:I think I had 2 more but cant remember them right now.
Thank You for the help it means a lot too me.

You're welcome.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - rumi5 - 12-17-2016

Thanks for all your responses Shannon. Another question I had was I use VLC player and sometimes it takes 1-3 seconds before it goes to the track agian is that to long?

I use the open multiple files at once method where it should play whatever track I program back to back.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - Shannon - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 07:39 PM)rumi5 Wrote: Thanks for all your responses Shannon. Another question I had was I use VLC player and sometimes it takes 1-3 seconds before it goes to the track agian is that to long?

I use the open multiple files at once method where it should play whatever track I program back to back.

As long as it;s playing back to back, fade in and fade out should not be an issue.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - rumi5 - 12-20-2016

Hey Shannon It's my 8th day of DMSI and for the last 2 days I.ve been sweating a lot while I sleep.
I did anyone else mention this?

And as far as clearing and healing goes I have a situation that will be "cleared-up" sometime after Jan 10 when I head out of town to see her. I am wondering if DMSI is healing or clearing up the emotional trauma of the "relationship" on a daily basis,which is why I haven't been able to keep mind off her for the first few days of DMSI but the last two seem to be getting easier?

Hope this make sense because I have been real scatter-brain scenes I started using DMSI. Hard to get my thoughts straight.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - Shannon - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 02:39 PM)rumi5 Wrote: Hey Shannon It's my 8th day of DMSI and for the last 2 days I.ve been sweating a lot while I sleep.
I did anyone else mention this?

And as far as clearing and healing goes I have a situation that will be "cleared-up" sometime after Jan 10 when I head out of town to see her. I am wondering if DMSI is healing or clearing up the emotional trauma of the "relationship" on a daily basis,which is why I haven't been able to keep mind off her for the first few days of DMSI but the last two seem to be getting easier?

Hope this make sense because I have been real scatter-brain scenes I started using DMSI. Hard to get my thoughts straight.

Sweating while you sleep suggests that you are working through traumas and fears while you sleep.

Focus on her in the beginning, with that easing up now, suggests you were focusing on healing and clearing matters dealing with her, and now that is coming to an end.

Scatter brained suggests deep emotional internal focus while healing and clearing. That's what it means for me, at least.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - rumi5 - 12-21-2016

Thanks Shannon,

Day 9

2 days ago I didn't mention that when my body filled with heat like it had breifly for several days it sayed hot for what seemed like maybe 2 mins. instead of a few seconds. Is that odd.

Right now though I am SO ANNOYED and ANGRY at everyone and everything. I actually went out today butt nothing. Made me wonder if it was working at all. Depression is hitting me pretty hard right now. I hope this is just resistance and I hope it ends soon or at least before my trip to see this girl.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - Blacksheep - 12-21-2016

(.....)

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - Shannon - 12-21-2016

It's part of the healing and clearing process.

RE: DMSI 3.0.1 A newbie journal - rumi5 - 12-22-2016

Thanks for the comments Shannon and Travis.

Day 10

I am really getting my ass kicked. I just hope it's the sub working and not communicating with this girl I am set to see on the 10 th of Jan. Got up this morning at about 4;35am so angry I couldn't sleep. Worked out,didn't help. Went to the store..nothing. Got back and listed to dmsi for 3 loops.

In that time I went from Angry as hell when I started. 2 hours in I felt everything was ok. She and I could fine someway to make it work or if she went with some other guy cool didn't bother me. No sicking,painful stomach shit like I would normally get when I think about her with someone else. But by the end of the run it ALL fell apart. I was CRAZY DEPRESSED,the I don't want to live kind. I hope this is DMSI working some DEEP shit out because I don't know how much more of this I can take. I am also short with EVERYONE even my dog. That's messed up for me I love my dog.