Subliminal Talk
Dmsi v3 A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dmsi v3 A (/Thread-Dmsi-v3-A)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Shannon - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 11:17 AM)Smith Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 10:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 02:58 AM)Smith Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 11:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: How long after reading that other people were having that happen, did you have it happen?

I had it happen before reading other people saying it happened.

I only found out yesterday that it was happening to other people!

What do you suppose the odds are that it's just cold and flu season and that's what happened?

Could be but I think its more likely the sub cause I have not been ill in years. I never usually get headaches. I have never ever had ear pains and ear infections before running the sub.

And if there is a correlation, do you think it's the result of resistance, or the sub using too much personal energy?

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 11:17 AM)Smith Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 10:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 02:58 AM)Smith Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 11:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: How long after reading that other people were having that happen, did you have it happen?

I had it happen before reading other people saying it happened.

I only found out yesterday that it was happening to other people!

What do you suppose the odds are that it's just cold and flu season and that's what happened?

Could be but I think its more likely the sub cause I have not been ill in years. I never usually get headaches. I have never ever had ear pains and ear infections before running the sub.

And if there is a correlation, do you think it's the result of resistance, or the sub using too much personal energy?

I have no idea but I can't even tell if its using my energy or not!

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Shannon - 12-21-2016

It's designed to supply itself with energy from external sources so it does not use your personal energy. That's part of the way I work to prevent things like sickness happening beca

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-22-2016

this sub isn't giving me any internal or external result. When is it going to do something??

RE: Dmsi v3 A - K-Train - 12-22-2016

Two questions:

1) How long have you been using it? (Judging by your first post I'd assume about 8-10 days but feel free to correct me on that).

2) About how many hours a day on avg do you spend outside of home?

Bottom line: There's two possibilities I see (Shannon can correct me if I'm wrong)

1.) You've got a LOT of stuff to heal so the sub is pretty much in healing mode

2.) You've got a highly resistant personality and your mind is stonewalling the program.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Shannon - 12-22-2016

(12-22-2016, 06:28 AM)K-Train Wrote: Two questions:

1) How long have you been using it? (Judging by your first post I'd assume about 8-10 days but feel free to correct me on that).

2) About how many hours a day on avg do you spend outside of home?

Bottom line: There's two possibilities I see (Shannon can correct me if I'm wrong)

1.) You've got a LOT of stuff to heal so the sub is pretty much in healing mode

2.) You've got a highly resistant personality and your mind is stonewalling the program.

I would say it's one of those two, or a combination of them.

Smith, presuming that you are not stonewalling, it is very likely that you are just not seeing anything because the program is in healing sequence and the effects of that are being hidden by the emotional shielding.

If you are stonewalling, I guarantee you it's still having an effect - although you may be able to make that effect difficult to see. I estimate that between 0.7% and 1.2% of the population is capable of stonewalling this program for any serious length of time at this point.

The only way to see results either way is... keep going.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Zeroxmachina - 12-22-2016

(12-20-2016, 05:12 AM)Smith Wrote: day before yesterday sub heated me up, gave me head ache, made my ears hurt, then I ended up with a fever and became sick. I also got a cold and runny nose. I was so ill i couldn't use the sub yesterday. Had to take medication instead.

Today still have fever but feel better than the day before but also still have a cold and runny nose. I will continue to use the sub today.

Resistance.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-24-2016

yesterday i listened to the sub on full volume and experienced nothing.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Shannon - 12-24-2016

Ben tells me our records do not show any purchases for your account. Could that be the issue? You either don't actually have a copy, or are not using a paid for copy?

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 10:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: Ben tells me our records do not show any purchases for your account. Could that be the issue? You either don't actually have a copy, or are not using a paid for copy?

Thats easily explainable, I used a another individuals card to make the purchase. So this account isn't the same.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - kingcobra - 12-24-2016

I haven't used this particular one, and can't find the script for it either, so I'm not sure what exactly one is supposed to feel here, maybe having women fling themselves at you? Smile In any event this is likely one of those programs that may take a while to manifest, depending on how much work one may need, and may not have any overt effects the user may be able to distinguish that much.

One may have to be persistent here with these things and what can happen is one may expect a certain thing and not get it and then harbor negative attitudes towards the program which can get in the way of success. I would think that most people don't benefit from sub programs simply because their beliefs against it are too strong. Maybe we should have one that seeks to open one's mind toward this stuff in general for those who struggle like this.

Getting an ear infection is at least a start, stick with it Big Grin