Subliminal Talk
Dmsi v3 A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dmsi v3 A (/Thread-Dmsi-v3-A)

Pages: 1 2

Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-14-2016

Hello I wanted to give my feedback. So far no results but I got an ear infection day after running the sub first time. Is there any correlation. My gp said it was minor nothing to worry about.

Should I continue running the sub?

RE: Dmsi v3 A - bits - 12-14-2016

Very unlikely that Shannon would tag DMSI with an ear infection, more likely that you are thinking about stopping it as a form of resistance Wink

I say keep running it

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 03:50 AM)bits Wrote: Very unlikely that Shannon would tag DMSI with an ear infection, more likely that you are thinking about stopping it as a form of resistance Wink

I say keep running it

Maybe Shannon can add anti ear infection technology?

RE: Dmsi v3 A - bits - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 04:03 AM)Smith Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 03:50 AM)bits Wrote: Very unlikely that Shannon would tag DMSI with an ear infection, more likely that you are thinking about stopping it as a form of resistance Wink

I say keep running it

Maybe Shannon can add anti ear infection technology?

[Image: qSFjGQp.jpg]

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Dr. Strangelove - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 03:42 AM)Smith Wrote: Hello I wanted to give my feedback. So far no results but I got an ear infection day after running the sub first time. Is there any correlation. My gp said it was minor nothing to worry about.

Should I continue running the sub?

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Shannon - 12-14-2016

I don't see how an infection is going to correlate with using DMSI.

After having been through chemo, my immune system isn't all that great. DMSI for almost 2 weeks now has had no infection.

The only way to explain it as having a correlation is if DMSI is draining the immune system of energy. The program is actually flooding you with energy, and projecting the energy you get from that plus the energy you get from food. It has quite a few safeties in place that prevent things like infections and weakened immune systems from happening as a result. If it didn't, nobody would be able to run a program of this level of power for more than 20 minutes.

So... I can't say as I believe there to be a correlation. I can say I see a lot of people testing out new technology and trying to ascribe anything new or unusual to the program.

I would suggest MIR if you can. Or go get antibiotics, or use both. And then return to DMSI, if you choose to run MIR.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - RTBoss - 12-14-2016

My sinus infection actually only started to improve when I began running V3-A.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-18-2016

only thing I notice is rumbling in my stomach when listening to dmsi.

Don't seem to notice anything internal and external

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Shannon - 12-18-2016

The more resistant, stubborn or control freak personalities may have periods of no apparent activity while they work through things subconsciously. Keep in mind, this refers to the subconscious personality as much as the conscious one.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-20-2016

day before yesterday sub heated me up, gave me head ache, made my ears hurt, then I ended up with a fever and became sick. I also got a cold and runny nose. I was so ill i couldn't use the sub yesterday. Had to take medication instead.

Today still have fever but feel better than the day before but also still have a cold and runny nose. I will continue to use the sub today.

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Shannon - 12-20-2016

How long after reading that other people were having that happen, did you have it happen?

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-21-2016

(12-20-2016, 11:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: How long after reading that other people were having that happen, did you have it happen?

I had it happen before reading other people saying it happened.

I only found out yesterday that it was happening to other people!

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Shannon - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 02:58 AM)Smith Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 11:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: How long after reading that other people were having that happen, did you have it happen?

What do you suppose the odds are that it's just cold and flu season and that's what happened?

RE: Dmsi v3 A - Smith - 12-21-2016

(12-21-2016, 10:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 02:58 AM)Smith Wrote:

What do you suppose the odds are that it's just cold and flu season and that's what happened?

Could be but I think its more likely the sub cause I have not been ill in years. I never usually get headaches. I have never ever had ear pains and ear infections before running the sub.