Subliminal Talk
Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix (/Thread-Dmsi-3-0-1-Seduction-of-the-pheonix)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 05:12 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: Where would we be able to purchase and check out these perfumes that u guys are talking about?

Yeah can order most of them online like Amazon or whichever try google search to find retailer. for the mixed oils I would check maybe your local mall the cologne and oil stands don't passed them by you'll miss out on some good scents

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 12-26-2016

Hey so sorry for the break in updates guys been having alot of sex lately I'm tired as hell and have little time still using version A can't wait to try out B

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - bits - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 11:29 AM)Pheonix007 Wrote: Hey so sorry for the break in updates guys been having alot of sex lately I'm tired as hell and have little time still using version A can't wait to try out B

cougars can wear you out Wink

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 12-26-2016

(12-26-2016, 11:55 AM)bits Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 11:29 AM)Pheonix007 Wrote: Hey so sorry for the break in updates guys been having alot of sex lately I'm tired as hell and have little time still using version A can't wait to try out B

cougars can wear you out Wink

I know lol i just got finished with her again lmao no breaks when it kicks in it really kicks in hypnotic gaze

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 01-07-2017

The amount of sex I have been having with the older woman has been rediculus like every night almost I have been missing loops thought and I'm starting to feel resistance went out to drink the other night and I just couldn't get it up to fuck her. Starting my 30 days of 3.0.1A over again before progressing to b

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 01-13-2017

Shannon was wondering if maybe if some of your aura can be transferred to someone overtime because seems like the woman I'm having sex with is getting my effects too lol?

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - bits - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 12:35 PM)Pheonix007 Wrote: Shannon was wondering if maybe if some of your aura can be transferred to someone overtime because seems like the woman I'm having sex with is getting my effects too lol?

I'd be interested in hearing this too

People with negative energy are often avoided because it makes us feel like them, maybe hanging out with "MSI people" will affect the energy the same way? Are you running the tracks around her? A few have mentioned this during their am6 and sm3 journals about how family members/friends/roommates would also get the effects. I could see this happening with the ultrasonic track since they can reach pretty far.

With my over the head headphones on my ears the -db only drops 5-10 points at a distance of about 3 feet according to frequensee

(01-13-2017, 01:04 PM)bits Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 12:35 PM)Pheonix007 Wrote: Shannon was wondering if maybe if some of your aura can be transferred to someone overtime because seems like the woman I'm having sex with is getting my effects too lol?

I'd be interested in hearing this too

People with negative energy are often avoided because it makes us feel like them, maybe hanging out with "MSI people" will affect the energy the same way? Are you running the tracks around her? A few have mentioned this during their am6 and sm3 journals about how family members/friends/roommates would also get the effects. I could see this happening with the ultrasonic track since they can reach pretty far.

With my over the head headphones on my ears the -db only drops 5-10 points at a distance of about 3 feet according to frequensee

Yeah its a good question she's geting attention from guys like i am women and people from along time ago she hasn't talked to In years popping up the wetwork as she says lol she doesn't know why this is happening but I kinda came to the conclusion.

Because we're having sex.. sex is the blending and exchange of the the aura and energy maybe because of my energy blended with hers is giving her attention now she's hot don't get me wrong but sounds like alittle dmsi blending lol Wink also I'm only using headphones before bed for 3 hours masked ocean I'm just starting over again because sex has been throwing me off from listening getting back to it

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Have at ye - 01-13-2017

Regular, good sex usually works wonders for a woman's self-confidence, health, mental state, and general well-being, same as a man's, so this might be a side effect of that, too. Wink

(01-13-2017, 08:46 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Regular, good sex usually works wonders for a woman's self-confidence, health, mental state, and general well-being, same as a man's, so this might be a side effect of that, too. Wink

Yeah that completely true ☺ and whenever we go out people always look at us like were the greatest thing that walks in the place it's crazy interesting

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - RisingSon - 01-13-2017

I read a study once that said men who masturbated often were socially withdrawn, nervous, etc.

However, with women the opposite was true and it benefited them socially among other ways.

I believe that to be true it's All about the build up of energy that edge of not giving a s**t and masculine energy that women want to feed off of

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Have at ye - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 08:50 PM)Pheonix007 Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 08:46 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Regular, good sex usually works wonders for a woman's self-confidence, health, mental state, and general well-being, same as a man's, so this might be a side effect of that, too. Wink

Yeah that completely true ☺ and whenever we go out people always look at us like were the greatest thing that walks in the place it's crazy interesting

No wonder. You have your MSI aura, she has that post-orgasmic glow of a well-tended-to woman. Big Grin

Lol yeah I guess your right ? people can't handle it it's too much and just hanging around each Other all the time does alot haha where at it alot