Subliminal Talk
Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix (/Thread-Dmsi-3-0-1-Seduction-of-the-pheonix)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 12-11-2016

Ok so all of you may be familiar with me from using 2.5 I'm getting ready to start 3.0.1A. I must say since I've been off 2.5 alot of things have been diffrent women are throwing them selves at me and I'm using less effort.

went out to part and dance tonight my cougar invited me and my friends out we had a good time she was extra touch feely and sexual in her moves tonight we were dancing having a good time. She wanted me to get her a beer a one point and there was two girls next to me waiting but she kept bumping into on purpose I guess saying oops and apologizing. At one point she was trying to get her friend to notice me as I was walking away trying to make conversation I was already heading back to the older woman I came with.

Went back to the dance floor guys either look at me like the want to fight me or they respect me. Fast forwarded night at the bar is over with she starts making out with me when we get into the car so I drove her some where and I f**cked her real good.
Just in time for my last day of being off 2.5 I will be beginning 3.0.1A tonight can't wait to see what happens

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 12-14-2016

(Day 1 and 2) sorry for no updates new really busy in a good way because of this program ? so it seems everytime me and the woman get together we can't keep are hands off another we end up touching on each other biting and kissing places haha.

Now the funny part is this keeps happening in the car in public places she's complete weak to my touch and word when ever I start I touch her spots and she just about to lose it ahe tells me im driving her crazy she also let me finger her and touch her she. Just building her up to attack me again haha.

Now the fun stuff so I've been getting long drawn looks from time to time from women and also I was out with the same woman she notices all the stupid things girls are trying to do to get my attention she thinks it's hilarious and tells me how it's funny how hard they try to get my attention even when I acommpanied with someone where not together btw it's all Fwb now with us from the last point.

Watching for cues for more biters this is fun

Borderline nightmares so far

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - bits - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 09:21 AM)Pheonix007 Wrote: I was out with the same woman she notices all the stupid things girls are trying to do to get my attention she thinks it's hilarious and tells me how it's funny how hard they try to get my attention even when I acommpanied with someone

Any examples?

I'd love to hear what a woman has to say about the attention-seeking behavior of other women in regards to DMSI. I'm familiar with the obvious ones like talking louder and butt/crotch displays but i'm sure there are many more subtle ones that mostly only women would notice.

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 05:35 PM)bits Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 09:21 AM)Pheonix007 Wrote: I was out with the same woman she notices all the stupid things girls are trying to do to get my attention she thinks it's hilarious and tells me how it's funny how hard they try to get my attention even when I acommpanied with someone

Any examples?

I'd love to hear what a woman has to say about the attention-seeking behavior of other women in regards to DMSI. I'm familiar with the obvious ones like talking louder and butt/crotch displays but i'm sure there are many more subtle ones that mostly only women would notice.

Sure is women staring me down for more than 5 seconds, bumping into me on purpose to say sorry and then try and make conversation about how handsome I am, the cashier asking for my phone number after the woman I was with walked around the corner while I was at the food stand,

we went to Victoria's secret and we both noticed women trying to give me obvious boob display. Lol she says to me "damn they were really trying To get your attention if I was not with you they probably attack you." We walk past a jewelry stand were there were some pretty decent good looking girls and she says "I can't believe they just started me down like that they were looking at me like they were mad because I was with you" lol I told her I don't know what it is even thought I really do I'll have to go out sometimes with out her but she's clinged to me even thought were FWB. She thinks it funny watching all the other woman try to impress and win me over

Hair flipping, batting eyes, tieing hair up in a pony tail, guess there was a girl behind be she saw trying to reach over me and look at me lol

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Pheonix007 - 12-17-2016

(Day 3)decided to go out and buy a new outfit for later on at night because I was going out I wore the bummiest looking clothes today layered to stay warm because it was 6 degrees the cashier at the register tells me "I'm not supposed to say this but your cute and have a cute voice" I told her thankyou she was ok but not on the scale I was looking for so I didn't follow up.

I was invited out to the woman I have been hanging with outgoing with her and her friends you everyone knows by now my typical dance floor kinda bar with good music. Well I walk in and her friend instantly spots me and latches on to me telling me she glad I came out flirty behavior you know.

When she finnally found me she was very happy to see me when we were talking her friends comments on how I smell my favorite cologne is the shit pussy magnet and also some dudes next to us said the same thing saying not to be wierd but you do. Went to get my favorite shot and beer and we headed to the dance floor I felt like king tonight all the guys that she told me that have been looking at her trying to dance with her were looking at me with envy in there eyes.

While we were dancing some random girl come up to me and ask if we were boyfriend and girlfriend I just lied and said yes but she goes "You guys are hot and look really good together" I laughed because this is the second time this has happened lol. While we were getting are groove on grinding and touching each Other the same girl returns and tell me personally "your kinda of making me jealous" and something else but I just laughed it off again.

I told her about It she thinks it's hilarious how women are behaving and responding to me she has no clue what it is she doesn't even know that it's having a huge affect on her as Well. I was definitely the alpha male tonight , there was one guy that though he was gonna steal her away and try to dance with her he has been staring me down she denied him haha and as he walked away I started to grind on her and feel on her body sexually it was awesome definitely auto pilot.

She wants to hold my hand more she been doing it alot tonight and on the way to drive her home she holding my hand. She wanted to make out with me at a few red lights and she complained about wishing she could stay with me and that she didn't want to go home.

Summary for the night= definitely becoming more alpha, women are noticing it, women are behaving more out of there usual range, guys either envy or respect me alot, I'm hungry I'm eating while typing this, I'm more relaxed and not thinking to much about the process anymore when it come to women I just do it, I used to be very analytical about these things but it's slowly phasing out.

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Blacksheep - 12-17-2016

(............)

(12-17-2016, 02:41 AM)Travis Wrote: NICE!

(12-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Pheonix007 Wrote: my favorite cologne is the shit pussy magnet

"Shit pussy magnet"

Lol, so have to ask.. is that pheromones? And were those people trying to say you smelled bad or good?

No they were saying I smelled really good everyone compliments me by my scent whenever I arrive anywhere, surprisingly it's not pheromones it just smells fucking amazing and It last for days

originally I tried to find this vanilla scented cologne that my dad used to wear and on that journey I happen to come across this one at a mixed oils and cologne shop it's not really that common for people to buy but it smells like heaven if I was a woman I would probably want to eat me too haha my scent is my signature even more reason to draw women near me

I tried pheromones before and I never really noticed a big difference i guess I just had to get my aura in check with dmsi I gotta say Shannon has really worked wonders with this stuff I like the fact of just popping headphones in and wake up and go as I'm a busy guy

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Shannon - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 10:13 AM)Pheonix007 Wrote:

(12-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Pheonix007 Wrote: my favorite cologne is the shit pussy magnet

"Shit pussy magnet"

Lol, so have to ask.. is that pheromones? And were those people trying to say you smelled bad or good?

No they were saying I smelled really good everyone compliments me by my scent whenever I arrive anywhere, surprisingly it's not pheromones it just smells ***** amazing and It last for days

originally I tried to find this vanilla scented cologne that my dad used to wear and on that journey I happen to come across this one at a mixed oils and cologne shop it's not really that common for people to buy but it smells like heaven if I was a woman I would probably want to eat me too haha my scent is my signature even more reason to draw women near me

I tried pheromones before and I never really noticed a big difference i guess I just had to get my aura in check with dmsi I gotta say Shannon has really worked wonders with this stuff I like the fact of just popping headphones in and wake up and go as I'm a busy guy

A lot of scent components used in perfumery are used because they trigger the brain's "I want to eat it" response or the "I want to fuck it" response at a very deep subconscious level. Mix those two together, and you will get noticed. A lot. I'm currently working on a chocolate based fragrance that is like this. But the point is, they are pheromonoid in how they affect people, as long as they are the right molecules, at the right concentration and the right ratio. You can absolutely create a fragrance from non-pheromones that behaves like pheromones if you get all the concentrations and ratios right and use exactly the right molecules.

(12-17-2016, 11:32 AM)Shannon Wrote:

"Shit pussy magnet"

No they were saying I smelled really good everyone compliments me by my scent whenever I arrive anywhere, surprisingly it's not pheromones it just smells ***** amazing and It last for days

A lot of scent components used in perfumery are used because they trigger the brain's "I want to eat it" response or the "I want to **** it" response at a very deep subconscious level. Mix those two together, and you will get noticed. A lot. I'm currently working on a chocolate based fragrance that is like this. But the point is, they are pheromonoid in how they affect people, as long as they are the right molecules, at the right concentration and the right ratio. You can absolutely create a fragrance from non-pheromones that behaves like pheromones if you get all the concentrations and ratios right and use exactly the right molecules.

I think that your absolutely right Shannon I was kinda thinking about that factor as well I know I can't be outside for 2 long or I'll attract bees to me for miles like a flower if I wear this in the summers during the day so with that affect I can see why I triggers responses in women.

Once you perfect that chocolate Frangrance seems like you have a winner all women pretty much love chocolate plus with your added pheromones they'll go crazy love you work. Might I add a suggestion Shannon? you should try doing a vanilla scented phero eventually I know alot alot of women say they love the smell of vanilla scent

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - Shannon - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 01:12 PM)Pheonix007 Wrote:

"Shit pussy magnet"

A lot of scent components used in perfumery are used because they trigger the brain's "I want to eat it" response or the "I want to **** it" response at a very deep subconscious level. Mix those two together, and you will get noticed. A lot. I'm currently working on a chocolate based fragrance that is like this. But the point is, they are pheromonoid in how they affect people, as long as they are the right molecules, at the right concentration and the right ratio. You can absolutely create a fragrance from non-pheromones that behaves like pheromones if you get all the concentrations and ratios right and use exactly the right molecules.

I think that your absolutely right Shannon I was kinda thinking about that factor as well I know I can't be outside for 2 long or I'll attract bees to me for miles like a flower if I wear this in the summers during the day so with that affect I can see why I triggers responses in women.

Once you perfect that chocolate Frangrance seems like you have a winner all women pretty much love chocolate plus with your added pheromones they'll go crazy love you work. Might I add a suggestion Shannon? you should try doing a vanilla scented phero eventually I know alot alot of women say they love the smell of vanilla scent

I wasn't planning to add pheromones. But that might not be a bad idea for some time in the future.

The chocolate fragrance uses vanilla already. Vanilla is one of the keys to triggering the lizard brain - so is cocoa, actually. They trigger a warm, comforting response that can be "eat it" and bonding in nature. They can also be aphrodisiacs.

(12-17-2016, 02:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 01:12 PM)Pheonix007 Wrote:

"Shit pussy magnet"

I wasn't planning to add pheromones. But that might not be a bad idea for some time in the future.

The chocolate fragrance uses vanilla already. Vanilla is one of the keys to triggering the lizard brain - so is cocoa, actually. They trigger a warm, comforting response that can be "eat it" and bonding in nature. They can also be aphrodisiacs.

Yeah just throwing out helpful ideas out there for you I seen alot of results using vanilla scent cologne it drives them crazy and they hover around you certain fragrances work great with the aura combo in dmsi the aura pulls them in and the Frangrance traps them like glue

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - bits - 12-17-2016

What vanilla scent colognes do you like pheonix?

(12-17-2016, 04:35 PM)bits Wrote: What vanilla scent colognes do you like pheonix?

Raw vanilla by coty, theres vanilla musk by Coty and the oil shop mixed version find a good oils shop, my favorite that I use daily is moraƩ (pus magnet) and diesel for men comes inna little red bottle pretty Good scents.

RE: Dmsi 3.0.1 Seduction of the pheonix - FluffyBunny - 12-17-2016

Where would we be able to purchase and check out these perfumes that u guys are talking about?