Subliminal Talk
Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW (/Thread-Pick-Up-an-unintended-consequence-Ultra-Success-BIATBW)

Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW - Shadowroamer - 12-08-2016

I have posted intermittently previously and I wanted to share my recent, surprising, experiences.

Just a short history. I have been utilising Shannon's subs for over a year now. I have completed two runs of AM6, three months on DAOS. Two months ago, I started Ultra Success and BIABTW.

My main goal is to quit my job and become financially independent. However, when I started US I can remember verbalising the following, whilst I was alone: 'I really want to get better with women.' I have previously tried PUA methods with varying success, but soon gave up after a few days of approaching women.

One week had passed on using US & BIATBW. I remember walking past an attractive blonde girl on the street, without thinking, I found myself talking to her and asking if she had a b/f. I was very direct and calm which surprised me. I had no intention of approaching any women that day.

Since that time, I have been going out and actively approaching women. I have approached over 40 women so far which might not seem like a high number, but for me it is a hell of an accomplishment. Growing up I was extremely shy and due to being heavily indoctrinated with religious precepts; I found it very difficult to speak to girls.

Lately however I found that I was experiencing acute anxiety and was finding it extremely difficult to approach women. Disheartened I walked into the local bookstore for some alone time. Suddenly I found myself standing in the self-development section. My eyes fell on a book about the fear of rejection. The author spent his time roaming the streets looking for novel ways to experience rejection. I read the first few pages, bought the book walked straight out and made an approach.

A few days passed and I found that same anxious feeling creep up on me again. I walked into my local book store and again found myself in the self-development section. Again, my gaze riveted on a book about how to deal with pressure. I read the first few pages, purchased the book and went out and made a couple of approaches.

I must attribute the above experiences to US. It astounds me that each time I face a problem, my subconscious takes over and the solution manifests itself almost instantly.

My goal is now to approach 100 women in the next couple of months. Due to family and work commitments I can only go out a couple of afternoons a week.

Decided to post my experiences on here. I know there are a few guys, like me, who have had trouble actively approaching women.

I know you guys always support anyone who posts on here and supply a healthy dose of kind encouragement.

I know it will be an arduous path to walk, but I am feeling tinges of excitement.

RE: Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW - Bwarrior - 12-09-2016

So are you on a 2 months of Ultra Success & BIATBW run currently?

I'm using DAOS combo with Stop Masturbating (34th day) right now and I don't have problem about talking to women, however I have problem approaching women.

Quote:I must attribute the above experiences to US

I'm currently looking to replace my Stop Masturbating with another 4G sub.
Maybe Ultra Success is a good replacement, maybe it can fix my approach anxiety and it can improve overall aspect of my life.

Why you didn't choose Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men like OAA + US or OAA + BIATBW?

RE: Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW - Shadowroamer - 12-10-2016

Hey Bwarrior

TBH I did try OAAM. I listened to it nonstop for two months, however it prompted me towards decadence and cultivated some very dark thoughts; it did very little to reduce my AA.

I still feel anxious at times when approaching. I listen to US whilst I am asleep and when I awake up I have this irresistible urge to leave the house and approach women. When I started US, my main intention was to leave my job and become financially independent. A part of me, however, really craved more success with women.

I wish I could give you an answer that would help you on your own journey. I don't know much about the mind or subliminal technology to formulate an answer. Maybe one of the more experienced guys, or Shannon himself, could explain the manifestation of this unintended result better than me.

Wish you well on your own journey.

RE: Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW - rayrocanaldo - 12-10-2016

(12-08-2016, 04:01 PM)Shadowroamer Wrote: I have posted intermittently previously and I wanted to share my recent, surprising, experiences.

Just a short history. I have been utilising Shannon's subs for over a year now. I have completed two runs of AM6, three months on DAOS. Two months ago, I started Ultra Success and BIABTW.

My main goal is to quit my job and become financially independent. However, when I started US I can remember verbalising the following, whilst I was alone: 'I really want to get better with women.' I have previously tried PUA methods with varying success, but soon gave up after a few days of approaching women.

One week had passed on using US & BIATBW. I remember walking past an attractive blonde girl on the street, without thinking, I found myself talking to her and asking if she had a b/f. I was very direct and calm which surprised me. I had no intention of approaching any women that day.

Since that time, I have been going out and actively approaching women. I have approached over 40 women so far which might not seem like a high number, but for me it is a hell of an accomplishment. Growing up I was extremely shy and due to being heavily indoctrinated with religious precepts; I found it very difficult to speak to girls.

Lately however I found that I was experiencing acute anxiety and was finding it extremely difficult to approach women. Disheartened I walked into the local bookstore for some alone time. Suddenly I found myself standing in the self-development section. My eyes fell on a book about the fear of rejection. The author spent his time roaming the streets looking for novel ways to experience rejection. I read the first few pages, bought the book walked straight out and made an approach.

A few days passed and I found that same anxious feeling creep up on me again. I walked into my local book store and again found myself in the self-development section. Again, my gaze riveted on a book about how to deal with pressure. I read the first few pages, purchased the book and went out and made a couple of approaches.

I must attribute the above experiences to US. It astounds me that each time I face a problem, my subconscious takes over and the solution manifests itself almost instantly.

My goal is now to approach 100 women in the next couple of months. Due to family and work commitments I can only go out a couple of afternoons a week.

Decided to post my experiences on here. I know there are a few guys, like me, who have had trouble actively approaching women.

I know you guys always support anyone who posts on here and supply a healthy dose of kind encouragement.

I know it will be an arduous path to walk, but I am feeling tinges of excitement.

What were you results on three months of DAOS ?

RE: Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW - Shadowroamer - 12-10-2016

Hey Ray

Very good I must say. Had a lot of women flirting with me, I was propositioned once and asked out on a date by another woman. At the time I was taken by complete surprise and did not act upon it. Looking back I think there was a little self sabotage on my part. Overall it was a good experience.

RE: Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW - rayrocanaldo - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:13 AM)Shadowroamer Wrote: Hey Ray

Very good I must say. Had a lot of women flirting with me, I was propositioned once and asked out on a date by another woman. At the time I was taken by complete surprise and did not act upon it. Looking back I think there was a little self sabotage on my part. Overall it was a good experience.

Awesome, I am currently running DAOS. I'll see where it takes me.

RE: Pick Up an unintended consequence. Ultra Success & BIATBW - Bwarrior - 12-10-2016

Thanks for your input Shadowroamer, I might use US + DAOS in the future.