Subliminal Talk
How to use Subliminals optimally? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: How to use Subliminals optimally? (/Thread-How-to-use-Subliminals-optimally)

How to use Subliminals optimally? - ReeZoX - 12-05-2016

Hey there!

So I have been interested in subliminals for a while, never got to using them. Then yesterday I stumbled upon this site.

Now that I'm here I have spent a lot of time reading journals and I'm a bit uncertain on how to use subs to the most optimal.

I am gonna start a business soon, therefore I'll most likely go BASE, which seems to have many complete scripts as well so that's definitely a plus. However, I also have an interest in DMSI and would wanna use that as well. Since both of these programs are of 5g I do reckon I should not use them at the same time and I won't do so.

But there are certain events the upcoming weeks (Christmas parties, new years eve) where I would love to have use of DMSI program. Could I take a 2-3 day break from BASE run DMSI 2-3 days before the event(s) begin and when the events are over go back to BASE? Or is that not recommended?

Is there a recommended amount on how much you should listen to any of these subs? I read somewhere that DMSI should only be on loop twice? What about BASE?

Thanks in advance and be gentle with a newbie :angel:

Edit: Also I can continue with "daily activites" while listening to subs right? Like listen to music, gaming and reading?

RE: How to use Subliminals optimally? - ImFreeman - 12-06-2016

DMSI is several orders of magnitude more powerful than BASE 5G, it will totally ruin your BASE run. If this is the first time you are using Shannons subs, i would start with DMSI, because version A has the strongest emotional clearing and healing. Another excellent choice is to use E2 for at least 90 days.

Unfortunately if you focus on getting pu.ssy and money at the same time you are going to end up with nothing, specially if right now you have neither. Work on 1 aspect of your life at a time

Good Luck!

RE: How to use Subliminals optimally? - ReeZoX - 12-06-2016

(12-06-2016, 06:58 AM)ImFreeman Wrote: DMSI is several orders of magnitude more powerful than BASE 5G, it will totally ruin your BASE run. If this is the first time you are using Shannons subs, i would start with DMSI, because version A has the strongest emotional clearing and healing. Another excellent choice is to use E2 for at least 90 days.

Unfortunately if you focus on getting pu.ssy and money at the same time you are going to end up with nothing, specially if right now you have neither. Work on 1 aspect of your life at a time

Good Luck!

Thank you for answering!

Then I must also ask, what version would be the "best" to use? I mean the trickling water, ultrasonic or the ocean waves? Or is that just personal preference? From what I understood the volume level should be the same on whatever program I choose to use as well?

Am I supposed to listen nightly or daily to the subs?

RE: How to use Subliminals optimally? - maxx55 - 12-06-2016

First pick a sub. And really, whichever you choose, I'd say stick with it for a year. Maybe take a week off at the 6 month mark but definitely just use that one sub for a whole year, consistently.

The track you use depends on your personality, you have to test and find out. For example, I seemed to respond best with mainly trickling stream and a little ultrasonic, but I still had severe resistance or emotional discomfort regardless what sub I used. Right now on the current DMSI using the trickling stream hybrid track, I'm WAY more comfortable than I've been before on a sub. So you gotta test for yourself.

And finally, just your hours. For DMSI, do your 2 or 3 loops back to back. Anytime of the day, once a day, boom you're done. For BASE, get at minimum 8 hours a day in, anytime of the day, even spread out throughout the day, and boom you're done.