Subliminal Talk
DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground (/Thread-DMSI-v3-0-1-A-The-World-is-my-Playground)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-04-2016

I'm joining the ranks of the Irresistibles.

7.5 days of rest after E2, now on my third day of DMSI v3.0.1-A.

Let's see what I've observed so far:
- Dragon breath (nose and mouth) - check
- euphoria - check
- headaches - check (only on days 1-2, possibly because of dehydration rather than resistance)
- hunger - check (I'm getting hungry at 1.5x-2x my usual speed)
- sudden bouts of intense fear - check

Didn't have a chance to go out these last two days. This next week is full of social events I will want to attend though, so I will be able to give the aura a proper spin.

Still, I got one chance to see the aura in action, I think. The focus seemed to be a cute cashier at the grocery store yesterday. I could feel the aura projecting to her, as if out of its own accord. She seemed to get a bit hot, skin tone got a bit redder, she touched her hair a lot nervously. She tied it back while in front of me only to release it again a few seconds later and start touching it again at every chance she got.

Even if I could write this off as coincidence, I know what I felt. There was rush hour at the store and a lot on her plate, otherwise I might have teased her a little bit. I'll likely run into her again.

That's it for now. Not sure how often I'll write, I may decide to just experience this sub instead of writing about it. Since we're trying to improve DMSI though, I'll try to share as much as I think is reasonable.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-05-2016

Day 4

Still adapting to the new tech and it's tiring me out. I'm eating like crazy and I start to get sleepy at around 6PM. Right now it's 6.40PM and I feel like I'm done for the day.

I intended to meet with a friend at a pub tonight, but he canceled on me at the last minute. I would usually get annoyed by this, but this time I didn't care. Told him to make better plans next time, because what he did wasn't cool. DGAF attitude is getting more and more pronounced.

Tomorrow an entrepreneur friend is giving a lecture for the local libertarian movement (not yet a party). Libertarian chicks... the ones I know are too crazy for my taste, but we shall see. My taste isn't what it used to be.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-09-2016

Day 8

I'm noticing my attention is being drawn inward. That's something even E2 didn't do, even though it's primarily a healing sub. For someone extroverted such as I am, this is definitely noteworthy. The best way to describe that feeling inside is "home". Fascinating.

Most girls I meet I can't manage to feel a real attraction for. That pleasant feeling inside is way more attractive to me at the moment than the energy that most girls embody. Therefore I'm not sure if the aura is kicking in and I don't even care to pay attention.

There is one possible manifestation that IS attractive to me. A female politician from my party whom I've found attractive for the last year or so... and whom I only got the chance to meet in person a few days ago. Very sensitive, intelligent, idealistic - dead ringer for an INFJ.

She was the only other person in the room while I had an argument with my "boss" within the political party. She giggled like a little schoolgirl at least a few times while I was making my arguments and only at my arguments. (in a conversation that didn't last more than 10 min)

I only said hello/goodbye to her and didn't get her number. Figured I'll meet her again in a more comfortable setting anyway one way or another... likely the abundance mindset/DGAF in play.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - eternity - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 09:32 AM)Ivaylo Wrote: Day 8

I'm noticing my attention is being drawn inward. That's something even E2 didn't do, even though it's primarily a healing sub. For someone extroverted such as I am[...................]

[.................]dead ringer for an INFJ.

what's your MBTI, ivaylo?

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-09-2016

(12-09-2016, 09:58 AM)eternitys_child Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 09:32 AM)Ivaylo Wrote: Day 8

I'm noticing my attention is being drawn inward. That's something even E2 didn't do, even though it's primarily a healing sub. For someone extroverted such as I am[...................]

[.................]dead ringer for an INFJ.

what's your MBTI, ivaylo?

ENTP Smile In MBTI theory, this INFJ should be very enjoyable for me. From what I've seen in practice, I suspect she really is.

That reminds me, maybe I should put this in my signature. I'll likely type people a lot in this journal... or at least the INFJs.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-12-2016

Screwed up the ASRB today with an additional 10 minute pause... couldn't not take a phone call. The disadvantages of listening to the hybrid. Maybe I'll have to start running it in the morning, preferably before 10AM. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage this one time.
After LionKing's test I don't trust sleepphones anymore even though mine seem to pass the 20-20k test, otherwise I'd be listening while sleeping.

Anyway, just realized today that v3 tries to execute aura + healing simultaneously, instead of one or the other. This was a source of confusion for me since I wondered why I'm retreating within while getting IOIs at the same time.

Couple of other IOIs from women I know... some of them a little hard to explain without DMSI in the picture. I won't be mentioning those anymore since everybody seems to be getting them anyway.

I'm curious about the autopilot "WTF moments" kicking in. Generally I'm fairly comfortable saying almost anything to women. The caveat being... as long as it is on my terms. Funny how I thought the autopilot will be effortless for me, turns out we all have our kinks to work through.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-13-2016

Day 11

Since yesterday the hunger has subsided, so has the tiredness. Today a few pretty girls grabbed my attention on different occasions. My attention is showing signs it's ready to come out and play a little. No rush on my end, I'm taking my time.

I keep noticing internal stuff that I maybe need to work through, but if the sub says I'm close to ready, then so be it.

Still on Day 11

Wow... wow!

A new copywriting client started out wanting an e-mail sequence. The more we talked and I delivered value, the more work he wanted to give me. Now he wants me:
- to do a product launch for the same product from A-Z - squeeze pages, sales pages, e-mail, etc. (apparently he scraped the work of the other copywriter he hired)
- to consult him on his other products which he'll put out every 4 weeks or so
- to launch a publishing company and structure it around MY marketing skills and experience

He's treating me like a high celebrity, thanking me for every simple piece of advice I give him. He basically threw away his negotiating power right off the bat.

He's so head over heels in love with me, I'm actually starting to hyperventilate over how on Earth I'm going to fulfill his expectations with this job. Good thing I can at least sleep on it since it's already close to midnight here.

Is that the celebrity effect, Shannon? Wow...

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - eternity - 12-13-2016

and you experienced this remotely? as in he didn't even have to physically be in your presence, but he was affected? :O

(12-13-2016, 02:09 PM)eternity Wrote: and you experienced this remotely? as in he didn't even have to physically be in your presence, but he was affected? :O

Yup, he's in the USA, I'm in Europe. Eight hours of time difference.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Shannon - 12-13-2016

(12-13-2016, 02:04 PM)Ivaylo Wrote: Still on Day 11

Wow... wow!

A new copywriting client started out wanting an e-mail sequence. The more we talked and I delivered value, the more work he wanted to give me. Now he wants me:
- to do a product launch for the same product from A-Z - squeeze pages, sales pages, e-mail, etc. (apparently he scraped the work of the other copywriter he hired)
- to consult him on his other products which he'll put out every 4 weeks or so
- to launch a publishing company and structure it around MY marketing skills and experience

He's treating me like a high celebrity, thanking me for every simple piece of advice I give him. He basically threw away his negotiating power right off the bat.

He's so head over heels in love with me, I'm actually starting to hyperventilate over how on Earth I'm going to fulfill his expectations with this job. Good thing I can at least sleep on it since it's already close to midnight here.

Is that the celebrity effect, Shannon? Wow...

Is he treating you like a celebrity? Or a celebrity within your field? If the shoe fits...

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-19-2016

Tomorrow I'll have a chance to find out if that politician girl is a manifestation. My political party is holding an event that I was surprised to find out about - it's highly unusual to hold this particular event at this point in time. No guarantee she'll be there, though... except for my spidey sense.

To make tomorrow even better, an old and dear friend just messaged me to say he's landing in Sofia tomorrow and I'll be able to spend 3-4 hours with him. I haven't seen him in years, he lives in Dublin now. Coincidentally, he departs from Sofia at about the exact time I have to go to this event I mentioned above.

Almost as if the universe is setting me up to be in my best mood going into this event. Then again, last time I met him it had been another few years and I cried for an hour after that, so let's see what DMSI is going to do about it.

In other news, I'm still alternating between healing and extroversion periods. Getting laid was never my primary goal with DMSI (although it feels as if it's slowly getting there) so I'm patient about it.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-19-2016

Had a weird dream right before waking up this morning.

First, I was at my parents', getting ready to go to university (I'd imagine). So I was around 20 years old in this scenario. I tell my mother that I'll be traveling to university with a poet. Next thing I know in the dream, I'm in the bus along with this poet, his wife and his 8 children who all appear to be the same age. (around 5-6) They're all dressed in white and have poem couplets written on their T-shirts in a beautiful hand-written font. One of the 8 children explains that they are all part of a poem that their Dad wrote. He expected that I should be familiar with this poem, although I wasn't. This particular child apparently had the first verse on his T-shirt.

The child then explained to me the order of the couplets, while pointing to the children - this one is second, this one is third, this is fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh... and this one is the 27th. (he says that while laughing, presumably joking) At that point I woke up.

Also on the bus there were a relatively handsome man and a beautiful woman in their late twenties (I myself am 28) and the man asked the woman out for coffee. She turned him down nicely, then laughed at something nervously to downplay the situation. The guy also laughed although it was obvious he wasn't much in the mood. Not sure at what point during the dream that happened, but it was taking place in the same bus.

The part with the poet's children seems to contain a lot of symbolism that I can't exactly put my finger on.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1-A -- The World is my Playground - Ivaylo - 12-22-2016

Day 20

Couple of things:

- Another political event today, had a few words with the INFJ politician girl. She was friendly, smiling wildly, while I was... appreciative of her figure, smile and energy while saying as little as possible. (the event began with a lecture so I couldn't talk much even if I wanted to) Anyway, that only lasted a minute at most. She told me something that I didn't really hear and she disappeared for the rest of the night.

- Have been flirting aggressively with an INTJ girl over text. Either she's not interested or she doesn't catch my double entendres and sexual metaphors, on which I rely heavily while flirting. Most girls have no problem reacting to those. Any other type and I'd be certain she's just not interested, but with INTJ I can't be sure. I don't think I know any other INTJ girls, so I'm curious. Anyway, I'm having a lot of fun just coming up with this stuff, so my fulfillment is guaranteed either way.

- I negotiated a deal with the copywriting client I mentioned above that's worth... an extra 460% compared to where we started. At one point the price tag seemed a bit too high to him, he tried to negotiate down... and somehow I ended up taking a bit more work and charging him even more. He's happy about it.

- I'm still alternating between healing and "hunter mode". Each time I get into hunter mode it lasts a bit longer and is somehow deeper... now I'm up to 5-10 minutes at a time probably.

- Eye contact with women lasts almost forever. It feels so good to just look into their eyes that I forget to talk. I've had a few occasions in the past where I didn't really need to. Not sure if that's DMSI's intended effect.

Overall, I'm content with using the healing version.