Subliminal Talk
DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) (/Thread-DMSI-v3-0-1a-Hunk-s-Log)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 02-01-2017

Ok, Shannon, you have to explain this to me.

On Monday(30th Jan - after the weekend I described in the previous post), I was feeling very happy for no reason the whole day. Had my usual breakfast and lunch during the day. Come dinner time, I just couldn't stop eating. I wanted to eat every hour or so. After the dinner I didn't feel hunger in my tummy, but I felt a strong urge/craving to eat something. I was leaning towards something sweet. Although, I restricted myself to yoghurt, some raw vegetables and fruits; I snacked at least three or four times before going to bed.

Tuesday, same story. Had early dinner because I was hungry (felt it from the stomach). Three hours after that I was back to snacking every half hour or so.

Come Wednesday, repeat. I wasn't really hungry at my usual lunch time so I delayed my lunch by almost two hours (compared to my usual lunch time). I didn't snack between lunch and dinner - only drank water. Had dinner about 6 hours after lunch. Very soon the craving/urge to eat something sweet started again. I snacked roughly every hour or so for 3 times. Now I am energetic, even though it's bed time and the last snack I had was a little cereal (1/2 cup or less) with some protein powder (probably 5 gms) in it, and I can't sleep.

This is totally different to how I felt last week. Has it got anything to do with the "release" I felt over the weekend? Is it DMSI making me want to eat? Any ideas? (In general there's nothing to complain except for the fact that this phenomenon is a bit weird and I feel like if this continues, I might gain weight)

Edit: I last listened to any sub (DMSI 301a) on 17th night.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 02-03-2017

Things have changed a bit in last few days.

My hunger pangs and cravings went away 3rd night(3rd Feb). I don't know what was going on in last week or so to cause these intense cravings.

Also, I signed up to Tinder for the first time in my life 3-4 days ago. Had a very spontaneous date set up on 3rd night, but when I met the girl she seemed more like she wanted someone to talk to and vent about her recent break up. She also told me I was not her type. [Then why show the desire to meet me? I traveled a bit to meet her as well Confused]

Anyway, the last day I felt the cravings was 2nd night (2nd Feb). Also, this girl obviously didn't feel any attraction for me on 3rd night, so I'm assuming the effect of DMSI 3.0.1a kind of faded 16-17 days after not listening to it. (I could be wrong and the effects may not have completely faded, but I'm just going by what I feel. Will continue to be off subs for a few more days.)

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - Shannon - 02-04-2017

(02-01-2017, 04:59 AM)hunk Wrote: Ok, Shannon, you have to explain this to me.

On Monday(30th Jan - after the weekend I described in the previous post), I was feeling very happy for no reason the whole day. Had my usual breakfast and lunch during the day. Come dinner time, I just couldn't stop eating. I wanted to eat every hour or so. After the dinner I didn't feel hunger in my tummy, but I felt a strong urge/craving to eat something. I was leaning towards something sweet. Although, I restricted myself to yoghurt, some raw vegetables and fruits; I snacked at least three or four times before going to bed.

Tuesday, same story. Had early dinner because I was hungry (felt it from the stomach). Three hours after that I was back to snacking every half hour or so.

Come Wednesday, repeat. I wasn't really hungry at my usual lunch time so I delayed my lunch by almost two hours (compared to my usual lunch time). I didn't snack between lunch and dinner - only drank water. Had dinner about 6 hours after lunch. Very soon the craving/urge to eat something sweet started again. I snacked roughly every hour or so for 3 times. Now I am energetic, even though it's bed time and the last snack I had was a little cereal (1/2 cup or less) with some protein powder (probably 5 gms) in it, and I can't sleep.

This is totally different to how I felt last week. Has it got anything to do with the "release" I felt over the weekend? Is it DMSI making me want to eat? Any ideas? (In general there's nothing to complain except for the fact that this phenomenon is a bit weird and I feel like if this continues, I might gain weight)

Edit: I last listened to any sub (DMSI 301a) on 17th night.

Quote:Has it got anything to do with the "release" I felt over the weekend?

Probably.

Quote:Is it DMSI making me want to eat?

Probably.

Quote:Any ideas?

You appear to have made some sort of advancement and are now executing the script in some way that requires more energy. Of course it could be something else... I can't know for sure.