Subliminal Talk
DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) (/Thread-DMSI-v3-0-1a-Hunk-s-Log)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 12-04-2016

So... a bit late to the DMSI party! I had a break of about 10-11 days from DMSI v2.4. I started with v3.0.1a on the night of 3rd Dec while sleeping (which technically makes it 4th Dec).

Time off subs
Interestingly, all the effects/side-effects I had previously noted about v2.4 eased off during the break.

For example, I had gained 7 kilos on previous versions of DMSI (in about 3 months or so). During the break I seemed to have lost a little less than 2 kilos - yay, 5 more to lose Smile It's not only the weight... I can see the difference in the way my clothes fit as well.

During the break, my motivation came back as well. My mind started thinking about working more efficiently, looking for a better job, starting on my own - on the side. The day of 3rd of Dec was extremely productive for me. Crossed off so many to-do items on that day.

Day 1 on v3.0.1a
  • Bad sleep again Sad Just when I thought my sleep was getting a bit better, it got worse again. I slept okay, but I think after 3 loops of DMSI I was in a 70% asleep, 30% awake, dreaming state. Was tired when I woke up.

• Issues with vision: This is something I noticed on v2.4; my near vision started to deteriorate. Reading things up close started to put a strain on my eyes. During the break, it got better... the very first day on v3.0.1a and I can feel it again.

• Losing motivation/productivity again. After a very productive day, the day after 3 loops of dmsi was more like a transition day. I was trying to get things done, but I could feel that the motivation/drive to get things done had diminished compared to the previous day.

• No bodily sensations from the sub yet. Every time I had ran a version of DMSI the very first time, I always felt sensations up my neck/cervical-spine and head area (probably this is what are known as euphoria and morphine drip). With this version, that feeling was absent.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 12-05-2016

Day 2

Was busy all day during the day. Mostly people left me alone and didn't bother me much. Was able to get some work done.

Saw a few friends and acquaintances in the evening. They were nice, polite as usual. Met a couple of new people. I liked this girl, but she seemed like either she has a guy in her life she's happy with and doesn't want anyone else or she's behaving in a way to make me think she's not interested.

Anyway, we'll see what happens in coming days.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 01-09-2017

Day 31

OK... It's been a month since I posted any updates. I missed using the sub for 4 days out of the last 35 days since I started the sub. Reason for missing: I was too tired to hook up the device and power it on.

Interest from a girl
Earlier during the sub use a girl who I recently took a short two hour course with - seemed to be attracted to me. She was displaying signs a typical guy trying to pick up a girl would display. For example, when I complained about paying too much money for the course, she goes - Oh! come on, I'll buy you a coffee! Then instead of me going with her, she came to see me off even though she had to go in a different direction. I had to wake up early next morning so I said goodbye, exchanged phone numbers and off I went.

She responded to a message, soon after I was on my way home, but I sent another message and she only responded to that next afternoon. A bit weird.

Anyway, in about a week's time I suggest meeting for drinks and she shows up. We have a good time - just talking. I pay and she tells me next time it's her turn.

In a few days I ask her out again saying it's her turn to buy me drinks and this time also she wanted to go to the same bar. I suggested another bar and she unwillingly started to walk with me. It seemed to me that she was a creature of habit and was a regular to the other bar, so I suggested we go back to the same old bar. My thinking was that she'd be more comfortable at a familiar place.

We decided to get a table instead of sitting on the bar and I sat on the opposite sides of the table. Soon she asked me to come sit next to her as she couldn't hear me. (It was BS, I could hear her clearly and I'm pretty sure she could hear me clearly too). I went to sit with her and she seems very receptive and very animated while talking. She asked me questions about career etc. to which I told her I wasn't a career coach or a psychologist. At that she asked for advice about dating then.

At this point I start telling her about what I genuinely felt she needed - a strong man. She seemed very receptive to everything during the whole evening. She was open to physical contact - I held her hand, my hand was on her thighs etc.

At one point I mentioned that she was a genuine/authentic/honest person and she'd allowed me a glimpse into her. I think I repeated that in a different sentence too. As far as I was concerned, that's exactly how I felt, but something changed in her behaviour at this point and she distanced herself a bit and then started telling me how she was getting late and how she had to go home.

Next afternoon at work during lunch time I was telling a couple of friends about her and they wanted to see her picture. I told them I don't have the picture - they asked me for some details and found her on facebook. Lo and behold! What we see on facebook: she has a boyfriend Tongue

My read on the whole situation: she was interested in me despite having a boyfriend (I can only attribute it either to DMSI or to a chance that she was in a rocky relationship and I just came along at the right time. I'm willing to give the credit to DMSI.) The place where I think I messed up was when I told her about how she was honest/upfront etc. and which kind of caused a guilt response in her. And off she went back to her boy's arms.

*sigh*

Moral of the story: never tell a girl she's honest/genuine etc. Sad

Some may say, I need to strengthen my game to be able to pull off lays in a situation like the above. Any ideas to begin with, would be much appreciated.

DMSI over Holidays
During the Xmas period I visited my family. Played DMSI every night, but surprisingly when I was with my family I didn't feel as tired after playing DMSI in the morning as I did when I was on my own. I clearly noticed this after coming back from my parents place as well. Holiday period had nothing to report - no perceptible interest from anyone.

Post Holiday Period
In the last week or so, again I haven't noticed any interest from any girls. The main thing I've noticed is that I feel more exhausted and drained. Part of the reason could be I switched to hybrid for two of my loops (first loop: masked, second/third: hybrid). Over the weekend I slept for 10-11 hours each day. During the day I have no energy after 3-4pm.

I was planning on continuing with the 'A' version, but a thought just crossed my mind that maybe I should switch to 'B' version for a couple of weeks to see if that changes anything.

Your thoughts on the above are most welcome.

Edit: Forgot to mention that post-holiday period has been full of exhaustion, depression, lack of motivation etc. Have been sleeping a lot. Still feel sleep deprived. Someone did mention that their eyesight became better on DMSI, mine has actually gone worse (tested by an ophthalmologist).

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - 4Kingdoms - 01-09-2017

Continue with A until January 15th. Version 3.1 is being released in February.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-151633.html#pid151633
(01-08-2017, 07:38 AM)eternity Wrote: Shannon will you be asking us to take a 21 day break between 3.0.1 and 3.1 before releasing it?
(01-08-2017, 08:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: I was thinking about that earlier. It's probably a good idea if some of you do, and some of you don't, so we can see what happens in both cases.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-151698.html#pid151698
(01-08-2017, 05:49 PM)eternity Wrote: I volunteer to be on the bloomer side, being sub free for 21 days prior to launch
(01-08-2017, 08:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: Okay. I don't know when it's coming out, exactly, but it will be in February. So around the 15th of this month, for those who want to do 21 days off, stop using DMSI.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 01-10-2017

(01-09-2017, 03:11 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Continue with A until January 15th. Version 3.1 is being released in February.

Thanks, I'll continue with 'A' for a few more days then Smile

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 01-12-2017

Nothing much to report apart from interest from a couple of ladies (probably in their 60s) Confused They'd been wanting to chat for some reasons. Not the kind of attention I am/was after.

Other than that, bad sleep, exhaustion continues. The night before I had a really nauseous feeling - don't know why. I have started exercising and have improved my diet (last 4-5 days). I'm still 5 Kg above my weight before I started DMSI.

Pain in neck and head. Edit: I also have this strange tingling sensation in my lips - only today. Anybody else experienced that? Any idea what that could be? @Shannon: is it one of the feedback responses you might have scripted?

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - Shannon - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 04:12 AM)hunk Wrote: Nothing much to report apart from interest from a couple of ladies (probably in their 60s) Confused They'd been wanting to chat for some reasons. Not the kind of attention I am/was after.

Other than that, bad sleep, exhaustion continues. The night before I had a really nauseous feeling - don't know why. I have started exercising and have improved my diet (last 4-5 days). I'm still 5 Kg above my weight before I started DMSI.

Pain in neck and head. Edit: I also have this strange tingling sensation in my lips - only today. Anybody else experienced that? Any idea what that could be? @Shannon: is it one of the feedback responses you might have scripted?

Tingling is not a script tag. It is commonly a response by the subconscious, but I haven't figured out what it means.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 01-12-2017

(01-12-2017, 04:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: Tingling is not a script tag. It is commonly a response by the subconscious, but I haven't figured out what it means.

Thanks, Shannon, for clarifying.

Update for the day: These days I've been feeling very low on energy despite better diet and exercise. A gay guy at worked talked about my girlfriend and I told him I didn't have a girlfriend any longer. He felt bad for bringing up the topic, but I told him it was ok.

Was feeling sleepy at work at 4pm. Felt an urge to join classes to develop/grow. Any suggestions on which classes I could go for?

Oh! BTW... a girl that I met in December (different to the one I spoke about in one of the posts above) flaked when I asked her to go out and we agreed on a date and venue. Her excuse: friend broke up! Sounds pretty lame to me. I better move on.

Also, I'm not on Tinder etc. For the first time since breaking up with my GF (now-ex) I'm thinking of signing up for Tinder. I don't have good pics, but I do have a decent one I could use.

Any tips for Tinder from you guys? Happy to be pointed to any threads if this has already been discussed.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 01-14-2017

-Almost complete loss of libido
-Quite negative in my outlook
-Went for a walk around the neighbourhoods that I've lived in for past few years. They all reminded me of different things. The common theme was the girls I'd been with and any significant events.

Nothing positive though. It's funny how some places trigger years old memories. While all this was happening, I was thinking to myself: "Oh my God! more healing? More than a month of running 3.0.1a and still stuff coming up?"

Had also been thinking about life and death. That I'm ageing and people around are ageing. The place is ageing. How people tend to move on the latest and the greatest hangouts/buildings etc. and the old ones are left largely neglected.

A thought crossed my mind: that the next girl I choose will be for her inner qualities, her company and the way she'd be able to make me feel rather than her looks/body and sex! WTF!!

Very sad today. Feeling lonely! Was almost teary eyed.

@Shannon: I have a feeling that my healing/clearing has just started now (I hadn't experienced this kind of a flashback on my life and the girls I'd been with in the past in last decade or so, since I started with DMSI in September). Do you recommend taking a 21 day break in anticipation of v3.1a or should I continue with v3.0.1a until v3.1 is released?

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 01-17-2017

Last three days have been a bit better. Although someone at work told me that I looked depressed and asked me if everything was ok.

Weight: One my main concerns is my weight. Currently at 6Kg above what I was before starting DMSI. Have been exercising regularly for about two weeks now and have changed my diet. Eliminated most sugars (except at breakfast time) from my diet, still the scales refuse to move. *sigh*

For some reason these days I look at a girl and am quickly able to make a decision and ascertain whether the girl is good enough for me or not. I'm finding a lot of faults in most girls and one friend (female) even commented that I was being a bit harsh. Mind you, it doesn't mean that I don't find any girls good looking. I see some stunners as well. But looks like most of the times it's quite black and white these days - either a stunner or meh!

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - Shannon - 01-17-2017

(01-14-2017, 05:38 AM)hunk Wrote: -Almost complete loss of libido
-Quite negative in my outlook
-Went for a walk around the neighbourhoods that I've lived in for past few years. They all reminded me of different things. The common theme was the girls I'd been with and any significant events.

Nothing positive though. It's funny how some places trigger years old memories. While all this was happening, I was thinking to myself: "Oh my God! more healing? More than a month of running 3.0.1a and still stuff coming up?"

Had also been thinking about life and death. That I'm ageing and people around are ageing. The place is ageing. How people tend to move on the latest and the greatest hangouts/buildings etc. and the old ones are left largely neglected.

A thought crossed my mind: that the next girl I choose will be for her inner qualities, her company and the way she'd be able to make me feel rather than her looks/body and sex! WTF!!

Very sad today. Feeling lonely! Was almost teary eyed.

@Shannon: I have a feeling that my healing/clearing has just started now (I hadn't experienced this kind of a flashback on my life and the girls I'd been with in the past in last decade or so, since I started with DMSI in September). Do you recommend taking a 21 day break in anticipation of v3.1a or should I continue with v3.0.1a until v3.1 is released?

All things are cyclical by nature. To each, it's season. There are arguments for and against continuing, but I think you may find that it would be doubly helpful if you took a break. This will give you time to do that internal work without active effort (listening) and be rested and fresh for the next cycle of healing (3.1-A).

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 01:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: All things are cyclical by nature. To each, it's season. There are arguments for and against continuing, but I think you may find that it would be doubly helpful if you took a break. This will give you time to do that internal work without active effort (listening) and be rested and fresh for the next cycle of healing (3.1-A).

Thank you. Appreciate your response.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - hunk - 01-29-2017

It's been 11 days since I've been off DMSI and I have noticed something really interesting.

For last two days (yesterday and today) I've been having a repeat of the flashbacks that I spoke about on 15th Jan. This time I was just at home, trying to tidy up my place. While I was doing that, memories of various incidents and conversations - I've had with girls in the past, started to surface and I almost relived those moments.

I could very clearly feel the emotions associated with these incident/conversations. At first I thought I was just feeling low and down and that's what it was, however after a nap I felt much better and energised. Also, this morning after waking up I went out for a bit of an exercise and eventually ended up in the gym and I was doing cardio for more than an hour. Came back home and the same thing continued during the course of the day.

Most of these memories were of the positive moments and happy times I've had with the girls in my life in last few years. I felt like I longed for happy times with a girl. There were some negative events and negative emotions too and a few painful moments as well. Reliving those moments has been very relaxing. I feel like something is happening (e.g. a release or healing from a series of mini traumas).

I feel like it's a continuation of the healing that began on 15th Jan (while I was still listening to DMSI) and I feel like DMSI is still working after not having listened to the sub for 11 days now. Well, call it bloom or the P3/P4/P5 effect... something is still going on and I'm glad I decided to take a break from the sub upon Shannon's suggestion.

RE: DMSI v3.0.1a (Hunk's Log) - Shannon - 01-29-2017

Boom. P5 strikes again.